● Pricing for INFINITI's flagship premium SUV starts at $63,850
● Driver Assistance Package adds advanced Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection – along with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Departure Prevention and Blind Spot Intervention®, Backup Collision Intervention, Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist and Predictive Forward Collision Warning
● New Trailer Sway Control added to all models, enhances QX80's 8,500-pound standard towing capacity (when properly equipped)
● Wi-Fi capability now available in conjunction with Theater Package
– INFINITI today announced pricing for the 2017 QX80, which is available now at INFINITI retailers nationwide. The flagship premium full-size SUV adds several new features, including available Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Trailer Sway Control and Wi-Fi capability. In addition, the Mocha Almond exterior color is now available on all models.
The QX80 is available in three well-equipped models – QX80, QX80 4WD and QX80 4WD Limited – and six five optional equipment packages. All models come equipped with an advanced 400-horsepower 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine featuring Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG™) and VVEL (Variable Valve Event and Lift) technology, along with a 7-speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control and manual shift mode with Downshift Rev-Matching. QX80 4WD models feature INFINITI All-Mode 4WD® with computer-controlled transfer case and three settings (Auto, 4H and 4L).
Also standard are 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, LED headlights with integrated LED fog lights, rear automatic self-leveling suspension, power liftgate and integrated Class IV tow hitch (8,500-pound towing capacity, when properly equipped).
The QX80 4WD Limited's exterior is highlighted by dark chrome 22-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, stainless steel running board caps, under running board welcome lighting, darkened headlight and taillight inner lens, dark chrome trim and exclusive exterior colors. Inside, the QX80 4WD Limited offers an extensive list of comfort, convenience and driving aid features, including semi-aniline Truffle Brown leather appointments with unique quilted pattern, and open pore matte finish ash wood trim.
As expected from INFINITI, the 2017 QX80 also offers advanced safety and driving technologies, including Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Backup Collision Intervention, Intelligent Cruise Control, Blind Spot Warning, Distance Control Assist, Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Prevention, Blind Spot Intervention and the newly added Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection.
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2017 INFINITI QX80 are:
5.6-liter V8 / RWD
5.6-liter V8 / 4WD
QX80 Limited Edition 4WD
5.6-liter V8 / 4WD
Destination and Handling $995 USD
INFINITI Motor Company Ltd. is headquartered in Hong Kong with sales operations in over 50 countries. The INFINITI brand was launched in 1989. Its range of premium automobiles is currently built in manufacturing facilities in Japan, the United States, United Kingdom and China. INFINITI plans to also expand manufacturing into Mexico by 2017. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
INFINITI is in the middle of a major product offensive. The brand has been widely acclaimed for its daring design and innovative driver-assistance technologies. From the 2016 season, INFINITI is a technical partner of the Renault Sport Formula One team, contributing its expertise in hybrid performance.