|Rare, International Selection of Automobiles Set To WOW Collectors at RM's London Sale This Month|
| • Anticipation builds ahead of RM Auctions' central London sale, 31st October, 2012
• Auction features an exceptional collection of more than 90 automobiles and two motorcycles selected from the world's finest makers
• Offering comprises a wonderful selection of the finest and rarest Italian, British and German marques, including Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche amongst others
• Complete digital catalogue available online at rmauctions.com
Anticipation is running high as the two week countdown to RM Auctions' annual London sale begins. This year's auction presents a treasure trove of more than 90 mouthwatering cars and motorcycles, each specially handpicked for the sale and representing the most iconic brands and models coveted by collectors around the world.
|FRENCH HISTORY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT RM'S PARIS COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AT PLACE VAUBAN• RM Auctions returns to the stunning Place Vauban for its second annual collector car sale in Paris, 4 February, 2015|
• Held during the world-famous Retromobile week, the multi-million euro sale features a magnificent selection of 60 blue-chip motor cars
• Early highlights led by two automobiles with wonderful French provenance, a 1935 Delahaye 135 S and 1934 Lancia Belna Eclipse
• Full event details available at www.rmauctions.com
LONDON (November 25, 2014) – RM Auctions, the worl....
|INFINITI'S 'SYNAPTIQ' WINS PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD IN 11TH ANNUAL LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW DESIGN CHALLENGELOS ANGELES – Infiniti won the first-ever People's Choice Award as part of the 11th annual Los Angeles Auto Show Design Challenge with SYNAPTIQ, a unique answer to this year's theme of 'Sensing the Future: How Will Cars Interact With Us In 2029?'|
Infiniti designers from its San Diego studio looked toward the future in which augmented reality, 3D hologram and wearable technologies may be a part of the everyday driving experience, creating a seamless interaction between man and machine. ....
|RM Auctions to Sell Historic Daytona 24 Hour-Winning Jaguar XJR-9 at Amelia Island• RM Auctions secures Works Jaguar XJR-9 for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14, 2015|
• The sole remaining original of only two purpose-built IMSA specification XJR-9s constructed, chassis 388 enjoyed huge record of success through 1988, 1989 and 1990
• 2015 marks 25th anniversary of this actual car's historic 1990 Daytona 24 hour victory in the hands of Jones/Lammers/Wallace
• XJR-9 leads a handpicked selection of 80 automobiles at RM's Amelia Island sale, the official auction of the ....
|2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - PracticeMERCEDES AMG PETRONAS kicked off the final weekend of the 2014 Formula One season at the top of the time sheets during practice for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, with Lewis and Nico separated by the narrowest of margins on a scorching opening day's running at the Yas Marina Circuit.|
•Lewis topped the times during both the morning and afternoon session, with Nico P2 in each
•0.133 seconds separated the pair in the first session, with just 0.083 between them in the second session
•Both drivers ra....
|FORMATION OF THE FORMULA E TEAMS' ASSOCIATIONThe teams competing in the inaugural FIA Formula E Championship are announcing today that they have recently formed the Formula E Teams' Association, which will operate from London, UK.|
The association will provide a forum to respond to Formula E Holdings and the FIA on issues impacting the teams. The association's goals are to ensure the championship remains competitive and compelling entertainment whilst maintaining cost control and the commercial sustainability of the series. The associati....
|THE SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIP WITH THE US RACE DRIVER AND ACTOR CONTINUES IN 2015Atlanta. Patrick Dempsey will tackle the 2015 motorsport season at the wheel of a Porsche 911 RSR in the Sports Car World Endurance Championship WEC, including the world famous Le Mans 24-hour race. The American actor and race driver, who thrills fans all over the world in his role as 'McDreamy' in the medical drama 'Grey's Anatomy', has been following his passion for racing since 2013 as a member of the Porsche motorsport family. With the expanded race program, the successful alliance be....|