Rare, International Selection of Automobiles Set To WOW Collectors at RM's London Sale This Month
2014 Ferrari 458 Speciale
2014 Ferrari LaFerrari
2014 Infiniti Q50
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith
2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante Neiman Marcus Edition
2013 BMW Concept M4 Coupe
2013 BMW Zagato Roadster
2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Legend Jean-Pierre Wimille
2013 Bugatti Veyron Jean Bugatti
| • Anticipation builds ahead of RM Auctions' central London sale, 31st October, 2012
• Auction features an exceptional collection of more than 90 automobiles and two motorcycles selected from the world's finest makers
• Offering comprises a wonderful selection of the finest and rarest Italian, British and German marques, including Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche amongst others
• Complete digital catalogue available online at rmauctions.com
Anticipation is running high as the two week countdown to RM Auctions' annual London sale begins. This year's auction presents a treasure trove of more than 90 mouthwatering cars and motorcycles, each specially handpicked for the sale and representing the most iconic brands and models coveted by collectors around the world.
| BMW's 'BATMOBILES' SET FOR 19th ANNUAL AMELIA CONCOURSScheduled to appear in the 19th Annual Amelia Concours' BMW 3.0 CSL 'batmobile class' are not only the 1975 Sebring 12 Hour and '76 Daytona 24 winners, but Alexander Calder's 1975 Le Mans 3.0 CSL with his trademark signature on the left rear fender.|
BMW's 'Batmobile' racers were glorious mutants. They arrived from Europe wearing a frosting of giant wings, huge fender boxes and big spoilers, all powered by a 430 hp straight-six engine that made a glorious noise and propelled BMW's luxury cou....
| LE MANS GREATS HEAD STUNNING ROSTER OF ADDITIONAL ENTRIES FOR RM'S 2014 PARIS SALE DURING RETROMOBILE WEEK• Anticipation builds ahead of RM's €25 million debut Paris sale on 5 February 2014|
• More Le Mans greats join stunning competition car line-up at saleLatest highlights include a 1982 Rondeau M482 Le Mans GTP, a veteran of five Le Mans 24 hours races, and a mighty 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans Prototype, which finished 2nd at Le Mans, was driven by Jacques Villeneuve, and has been entrusted to be sold by RM by the Peugeot factory
• Other recently secured entries include a Bugatti Type 40 Ro....
| 400TH BUGATTI VEYRON SOLD – THE VEYRON BEGINS ITS FINAL LAPJust 50 models of the super sports car are still available|
• 400th Veyron is a Grand Sport Vitesse 'Jean-Pierre Wimille' of the six-part edition 'Les Légendes de Bugatti'
• Head of Bugatti Wolfgang Schreiber, 'A unique success story about the most exclusive and luxurious super sports car brand in the world'
Molsheim, 5 December 2013. Bugatti has sold its 400th Veyron. Since the production run of the Veyron and its variants is limited to just 450 models, thi....
| Infiniti To Reveal Formula One Inspired Concept At Detroit ShowHong Kong – Infiniti will reveal a Formula One inspired concept car based on the Q50 premium sports sedan at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.|
The concept car represents Infiniti's design vision of a high performance variant of Q50. Called 'Q50 Eau Rouge,' the car is named after the world-famous corner at the Formula One track in Spa-Francorchamps, a corner which requires extraordinary strength, courage and commitment; it has seen some of the most incredible drivin....
| SEB AND THE RB9: AN AWARD-WINNING COMBINATIONLONDON – Sebastian Vettel has been named International Racing Driver of the Year and the RB9 handed the prize for Racing Car of the Year at this year's Autosport Awards in the UK, the fourth year in a row driver and team have been honored in the categories.|
Seb, who took a record-equaling 13 grand prix wins in a single season in 2013 to win his fourth world title in a row, entered the auditorium in the company of dominant WRC champion Sébastien Ogier of the Red Bull VW team; later in t....
| INFINITI U.S. SALES INCREASE 10.5 PERCENT IN NOVEMBER– Best November in the Luxury Automaker's History –|
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Infiniti today reported the best November in its 24-year history, with U.S. sales of 13,152 units, an increase of 10.5 percent versus 11,897 units a year earlier.
The all-new Infiniti Q50 saw deliveries of 5,891 units in November, one of the strongest ever monthly sales of a single Infiniti model. Overall sales of Infiniti sports sedans, which include the Infiniti G37, rose more than 85 percent to a total ....