|Rare, International Selection of Automobiles Set To WOW Collectors at RM's London Sale This Month|
| • Anticipation builds ahead of RM Auctions' central London sale, 31st October, 2012
• Auction features an exceptional collection of more than 90 automobiles and two motorcycles selected from the world's finest makers
• Offering comprises a wonderful selection of the finest and rarest Italian, British and German marques, including Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche amongst others
• Complete digital catalogue available online at rmauctions.com
Anticipation is running high as the two week countdown to RM Auctions' annual London sale begins. This year's auction presents a treasure trove of more than 90 mouthwatering cars and motorcycles, each specially handpicked for the sale and representing the most iconic brands and models coveted by collectors around the world.
| EXCEPTIONAL $6.6 MILLION 1937 DELAHAYE 135 COMPETITION COURT TORPEDO ROADSTER TOPS RM'S RECORD-BREAKING AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM posts its most successful Amelia Island, Florida sale to date, generating an outstanding $35,947,500 with 97 percent of all lots sold, March 8 at the Ritz-Carlton|
• Top seller: The late Malcolm Pray's 1937 Delahaye 135 Competition Court Torpedo Roadster sells for a world auction record $6,600,000, the most valuable car ever sold during the Amelia Island weekend
• Full results are now available at www.rmauctions.com
• RM continues its 2014 calendar with a return to Monaco for the company'....
| Gooding & Company's Amelia Island Auction Brings $30.9 Million in 2014• Four cars sell above the $2 million mark and nine cars sell above $1 million|
• 15 new auction records set for marques including Porsche, BMW and Ferrari
Amelia Island, Fl. (March 8, 2014) – Gooding & Company, the auction house acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, realized $30.9 million during its Amelia Island Auction. The auction house sold 78 of 88 lots, which resulted in an 89% sale rate and an impressive average price of $....
| MARIO ANDRETTI TO BE HONORED BY RRDC AT LONG BEACH• Firestone returns as presenting sponsor|
HILLIARD, Ohio (March 7, 2014) - Mario Andretti, the world's most recognized race-car driver, will be honored by the Road Racing Drivers Club at the 'RRDC Evening with Mario Andretti presented by Firestone' in Long Beach, Calif., on Thursday, April 10, prior to the running of the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. This is the RRDC's sixth consecutive annual banquet honoring auto racing's most influential leaders.
Previous honorees were ....
| ALEXANDER CALDER BMW ART CAR HIGHLIGHTS CLASS OF BMW 3.0CSLS AT 2014 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE◾BMW-Powered McLaren F1 GTR featured in class of McLaren cars|
◾BMW Group Classic display includes the David Hobbs 320 Turbo race car as well as BMW M1 and first generation M3 and 3 Series Convertible
◾All-new BMW i8 Sports Car and M4 Coupe also Highlighted
◾BMW Technology Award to recognize the best example of cutting edge technology in its day
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 7, 2014 . . . The very first BMW Art Car, a BMW 3.0 CSL, designed by American artist Alexander Calder, will be a....
| INFINITI SPONSORS MEDIA CENTER AT 2014 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS d'ELEGANCE• Infiniti Pavilion Display to Feature 2014 Product Line and Specially Designed 2014 Q60 Convertible Celebrating Bobby Unser's 1968 Indianapolis 500 Win|
FRANKLIN, Tenn. – For the fourth consecutive year, Infiniti will support the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance by sponsoring the Media Center at the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island March 7-9, 2014.
Infiniti's impressive Pavilion Display will share space at The Golf Club of Amelia Island at Summer Beach as more than 300 vintage, ....