BRAZILIAN GP - THE FINAL FRIDAY OF THE SEASON Company press release.
Interlagos, 23 November
- Having been fastest this morning, McLaren's Lewis Hamilton repeated the feat in the second free practice session for the Brazilian Grand Prix with a time of 1.14.026. Once again behind him were the Red Bulls of Sebastian Vettel (1.14.300) and Mark Webber (1.14.523.) Following the lead trio come the Ferraris of Felipe Massa, fourth in 1.14.553 and Fernando Alonso fifth with a 1.14.592.
Both drivers ran virtually identical programmes this afternoon, which was completed with no problems on either car: two runs on the Hard tyres, one on the Mediums and the usual long runs with full tanks on the hard compound for Alonso and the softer one for Massa. Once again the pace of the two F2012s was encouraging over a distance. Tomorrow's final free practice takes place at 11.00 when Scuderia Ferrari will focus on preparing for the all important qualifying which takes place at 2pm.
| Recent Articles|
|ONE-OF-A-KIND LAFERRARI SELLS FOR RECORD $7 MILLION AT CHARITY AUCTION IN FLORIDA• RM Sotheby's partners with Ferrari for exclusive charity auction of a unique LaFerrari Coupé|
• Offered from Ferrari's own collection, the coveted hypercar garners a remarkable $7 million – a world record price for a 21st century automobile sold at auction
• Proceeds from the car's sale to benefit earthquake victims in Central Italy
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida (4 December, 2016) – A one-of-a-kind LaFerrari, offered from Ferrari's own collection, stormed into the record books last night, co....
|FINALI MONDIALI – NASCAR STAR RUSTY WALLACE RACES IN THE CHALLENGEMaranello, 23 Nov 2016 – NASCAR and Ferrari will combine for a great show on the legendary Daytona track. From 1 to 4 December, the famous Florida tri-oval will be the site of the final act of the Ferrari season. Almost 150 Prancing Horse cars are expected on the track, including 13 Formula 1 cars, 36 cars of the XX Programmes and 87 458 Challenge EVOs for six races in the one-make races.|
NASCAR star. An exceptional guest will take the wheel of a Ferrari of Houston team car: the....
|YOUNG RACERS TO TAKE ON LEGENDS PETTER SOLBERG, MARCUS GRÖNHOLM AND KENNY BRÄCK AT ROC FACTOR SCANDINAVIAFirst ROC Factor event in Sweden to be held as part of Monster Jam® Stockholm |
◾Two young Swedish racers have won the chance of a lifetime to take on the greats of motor sport at Friends Arena on November 12, 2016
◾Thomas Bryntesson and Jessica Persson topped an online poll and a jury vote to decide who will race in the ROC Factor Scandinavia Final
◾They now have the chance to take on driving legends Petter Solberg, Marcus Grönholm and Kenny Brack in identical rallycross cars on a dirt....
|2016 Mexican Grand Prix - Sunday• Lewis today took his 51st career victory – his first at the AUTÓDROMO HERMANOS RODRÍGUEZ and eighth of the 2016 season so far|
• With that result, Lewis draws level with Alain Prost in joint second place on the list of all-time Formula One Grand Prix winners
• Nico completed a sixth Silver Arrows 1-2 of the season in P2
• Nico (349) leads the Drivers' Championship by 19 points from Lewis (330) in P2
• MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS (679) lead Red Bull (422) by 257 point....
|MERCEDES-BENZ WORLD CELEBRATES A DECADE OF AMAZING EXPERIENCES• Innovative Brooklands brand centre opened in 2006|
• Over three million people have visited the site, which combines a driving centre, museum, showroom and more
• Offers amazing driving experiences both on-track and off-road – including driving lessons for under-17s
Mercedes-Benz World in Surrey is celebrating its 10th anniversary this weekend. Since the innovative brand centre opened its doors in 2006, over three million people have been welcomed through its d....
|2016 Japanese Grand Prix - Sunday·Nico today took his 23rd Formula One career victory – his first at the Suzuka International Racing Course and ninth of the 2016 season so far|
·Lewis recovered from a slow start which dropped him to P8 on the first lap to clinch P3 at the flag – the 100th podium of his Formula One career
·The Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrows have now sealed a third consecutive Constructors' World Championship title with a 60th Formula One Grand Prix victory
·MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS (593) lead Red Bull (385) by 208 p....
|Title win before season end: Lance Stroll is new FIA Formula 3 European ChampionLance Stroll takes FIA Formula 3 European title during penultimate race weekend at Imola|
·Stroll follows on from Mercedes-AMG DTM drivers Felix Rosenqvist (2015) and Mercedes junior Esteban Ocon (2014)
·Sixth consecutive title win for Mercedes-AMG in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship/Formula 3 Euro Series (2011-2016)
·Ulrich Fritz: 'Formula 3 is one of the best series for following the development of young talents, of which there have been a number of good examples in recent year....