|RM Auctions Secures Upcoming Sale of Texas' Distinguished Don Davis Collection|
| • RM Auctions lifts the gavel on the distinguished Don Davis Collection, April 27, 2013 in Fort Worth, Texas
• Representing the best of the very best, this 'Collector's Collection' spans a broad variety of marques and eras with a strong emphasis on American horsepower and European sports & GT cars
• Single-day sale features more than 50 prized automobiles 'without reserve'
• Auction joins growing calendar of events to be hosted by RM in 2013 including the presentation of the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum, February 15-16 in Madison, Georgia
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 12, 2012) – Fresh on the heels of its highly successful sale of John Staluppi's Cars of Dreams Museum earlier this month, RM Auctions is delighted to announce the addition of the respected Don Davis Collection to its growing 2013 calendar of events. Scheduled April 27 in Fort Worth, Texas, the single-day auction represents the second single-vendor sale confirmed for RM's 2013 auction schedule, reaffirming the company's reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales.
|BMW TEAM RLL FINISHES 3RD AND 4TH AT VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL RACEWAYWoodcliff Lake, N.J. – Aug. 24, 2014 . . . BMW Team RLL put in a strong performance in today's TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Oak Tree Grand Prix at Virginia International Raceway, finishing 3rd and 4th in the headlining GTLM class.|
John Edwards and Dirk Müller raced to a second-consecutive podium with a third place finish in the No. 56 BMW Z4. They completed 82 laps of the 3.27-mile, 17-turn VIR circuit in the 2.75-hour contest, finishing only .764 seconds behind the winning Ferr....
|WINNER TROPHIES AND AWARDS ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2014 CONCOURS OF ELEGANCE AT HAMPTON COURT PALACEOver 10 prized trophies and awards to be presented at the hotly-contested 2014 Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace (5-7 September)|
◾Unlike other concours events, the Concours of Elegance 'Best of Show' is chosen by the concours car owners themselves
◾New Club Trophy will acknowledge the 'Best of the Best' car club concours winners, supported by AIG's Private Client Group
◾Club Trophy judging panel to include a number of famous faces, coordinated by the Royal Automobile Club
|VOLKSWAGEN ANDRETTI RALLYCROSS TEAM AIMS FOR PODIUM FINISHES AT DAYTONA THIS WEEKEND• Tanner Foust and Scott Speed Head to Florida for Sixth Round of 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship|
Herndon, VA — The Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross team is eager to get back on the podium to kick off the second half of the season in the Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship. This weekend the rallycross series heads to Daytona International Speedway where the cars will race on a custom GRC track sited on the inside of the super speedway.
Scott Speed, driver of t....
|RM AUCTIONS RAISES THE BAR WITH MORE THAN $143 MILLION IN SALES IN MONTEREY• RM Auctions sets a new collector car auction benchmark with a record $143.4 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event; Saturday session achieves $88 million in just four hours |
• Auction proves quality counts with 91 percent of lots sold
• Thirty-five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results; three lots achieve eight-figures
• Ferraris dominate top sales led by 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale for $26.4 million; a 1964 Ferrari 250 LM for $11.5 million; and the e....
|Ferrari 250 LM Leads Series of Million-Dollar-Plus Sales at RM's Friday Monterey Session• RM kicks off 2014 Monterey auction with 15 individual million-dollar-plus sales|
• Top-seller: 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, certified by Ferrari Classiche, brings $11,550,000
• Additional highlights include a 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype for $6,930,000 and two Mercedes-Benz models which set new auction records
• Auction continues Saturday, August 16 with an additional 62 blue-chip collector cars
MONTEREY, California (August 16, 2014) – A purebred 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, used exclusively....
|MCQUEEN FERRARI SMASHES RECORD AT RM'S SATURDAY MONTEREY SESSION• Ferraris dominate RM's Saturday sale: 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 delivered new to King of Cool Steve McQueen garners $10,175,000; 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale realizes $26,400,000|
• 21 vehicles achieve seven figures during Saturday sale session
• Official results to be posted online at www.rmauctions.com in the coming days
MONTEREY, California (August 17, 2014) – One of the most highly anticipated lots of Monterey Car Week, the ex-Steve McQueen 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4, entered the h....
|RM AUCTIONS, IN ASSOCIATION WITH AUCTIONS AMERICA, TO OFFER ESTEEMED SAM PACK COLLECTION• Reaffirming their reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales, RM Auctions, in association with Auctions America, presents the Sam Pack Collection, November 14-15 in Dallas, Texas|
• The American-themed collection is highlighted by incredible quality and diversity
• Single-vendor sale to lift gavel on in excess of 130 vehicles 'without reserve'
• Further information and a full list of entries to be posted online at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (August 1....
|ROMANCING THE ROADThe Rolex clock is ticking and race teams are preparing for another extraordinary three days of racing at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. From August 15-17, 550 of the world's most rare and valuable race cars, ranging from a 1911 National 40 that raced at the inaugural Indianapolis 500 to the awesome ground shaking Can-Am machines from the 1960s and 1970s, will provide a colorful 'history lesson come-to-life,' with a chapter added for featured marque Maserati....|