|RM Auctions Secures Upcoming Sale of Texas' Distinguished Don Davis Collection|
| • RM Auctions lifts the gavel on the distinguished Don Davis Collection, April 27, 2013 in Fort Worth, Texas
• Representing the best of the very best, this 'Collector's Collection' spans a broad variety of marques and eras with a strong emphasis on American horsepower and European sports & GT cars
• Single-day sale features more than 50 prized automobiles 'without reserve'
• Auction joins growing calendar of events to be hosted by RM in 2013 including the presentation of the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum, February 15-16 in Madison, Georgia
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 12, 2012) – Fresh on the heels of its highly successful sale of John Staluppi's Cars of Dreams Museum earlier this month, RM Auctions is delighted to announce the addition of the respected Don Davis Collection to its growing 2013 calendar of events. Scheduled April 27 in Fort Worth, Texas, the single-day auction represents the second single-vendor sale confirmed for RM's 2013 auction schedule, reaffirming the company's reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales.
|VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE TO MAKE DEBUT AT LOS ANGELES ROUNDS OF GLOBAL RALLYCROSS SERIESThe Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross team gears up for the seventh and eighth rounds of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship|
Herndon, VA — The Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross team will be racing at the Port of Los Angeles this weekend in an action-packed double header—and will debut the exciting Global Rallycross Beetle that will spearhead the team's efforts in their 2015 Championship chase. The two-race event will be a new challenge for the team, the only double header....
|SPECTACULAR 1956 FERARRI 250 GT ‘TOUR DE FRANCE' LEADS RM AUCTIONS' £22 MILLION LONDON SALE• RM concludes yet another incredible London auction with approximately £22 million in sales and 86 percent of all lots sold|
• Packed auction room sees international audience representing 35 countries fight to secure some of the best preserved, low mileage collector cars ever offered to market
• Top sellers: 1956 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Competizione 'Tour de France' secures £4,872,000, while rare 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB Alloy achieves £1,960,000
• Highly original 1964 Shelby 289 Competition Co....
|HRH PRINCE MICHAEL OF KENT CONCLUDES RECORD BREAKING CONCOURS OF ELEGANCE 2014 WITH ‘BEST OF SHOW' PRESENTATION◾The Pullman Trophy for 'Best of Show' 2014 presented to the legendary 1931 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 Touring 'Flying Star'|
◾Exclusive prize winners' presentation made at private reception on Saturday in King Henry VIII's Great Dining Hall at Hampton Court Palace, hosted by Concours Patron HRH Prince Michael of Kent
◾Concours of Elegance 2014 recorded biggest crowds in the event's three year history with more than 10,000 visitors over the weekend
The UK's most prestigious Concours of Elegance, uni....
|SPANNING A-TO-Z AND A CENTURY OF AUTOMOTIVE HISTORY, DIVERSE COLLECTIONS HEADLINE RM'S ANNUAL HERSHEY SALE• A feature attraction of the AACA Eastern Division Fall Meet, RM Auctions' two-day Hershey sale returns October 9 – 10, featuring more than 160 automobiles, a pair of boats and select memorabilia|
• Sale headlined by two private collections: The Cars of John Moir, featuring the A-to-Z Collection, and the Jeffrey Day Collection
• Full event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (September 5, 2014) – RM Auctions w....
|A LABOR DAY TRADITION: AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL COLLECTOR CAR WEEKEND ATTRACTS RECORD CROWDS, POSTS STRONG RESULTS• Auctions America's flagship Auburn Fall sale enjoys continued success with more than $25.9 million in sales |
• A Labor Day Weekend tradition, event attracts record attendance with more than 81,500 enthusiasts descending on Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park
• Top sale: 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Dual Cowl Phaeton returns 'home' to the Classic Car Capital of America, realizing a strong $1,265,000
• Truly a community event, Auburn Fall raises $44,000 to benefit Honor Flight of Northeast In....
|BMW TEAM RLL FINISHES 3RD AND 4TH AT VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL RACEWAYWoodcliff Lake, N.J. – Aug. 24, 2014 . . . BMW Team RLL put in a strong performance in today's TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Oak Tree Grand Prix at Virginia International Raceway, finishing 3rd and 4th in the headlining GTLM class.|
John Edwards and Dirk Müller raced to a second-consecutive podium with a third place finish in the No. 56 BMW Z4. They completed 82 laps of the 3.27-mile, 17-turn VIR circuit in the 2.75-hour contest, finishing only .764 seconds behind the winning Ferr....
|WINNER TROPHIES AND AWARDS ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2014 CONCOURS OF ELEGANCE AT HAMPTON COURT PALACEOver 10 prized trophies and awards to be presented at the hotly-contested 2014 Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace (5-7 September)|
◾Unlike other concours events, the Concours of Elegance 'Best of Show' is chosen by the concours car owners themselves
◾New Club Trophy will acknowledge the 'Best of the Best' car club concours winners, supported by AIG's Private Client Group
◾Club Trophy judging panel to include a number of famous faces, coordinated by the Royal Automobile Club
|VOLKSWAGEN ANDRETTI RALLYCROSS TEAM AIMS FOR PODIUM FINISHES AT DAYTONA THIS WEEKEND• Tanner Foust and Scott Speed Head to Florida for Sixth Round of 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship|
Herndon, VA — The Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross team is eager to get back on the podium to kick off the second half of the season in the Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship. This weekend the rallycross series heads to Daytona International Speedway where the cars will race on a custom GRC track sited on the inside of the super speedway.
Scott Speed, driver of t....