|Steve McQueen Chevrolet Styleline Leads Exciting List of Celebrity Rides At Auctions America's Ford Lauderdale Sale|
| • Auctions America kicks off its 2013 calendar, March 22 – 24, 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature more than 550 quality collector cars
• Star attraction: 1951 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe Convertible formerly owned by Steve McQueen to be offered at no reserve
• Additional highlights include a diverse assortment of 1950s convertibles from 'The Gauthier Collection', 1967 Dodge Coronet WO23 Hemi Super Stock Racecar, and a 1935 Packard Twelve Coupe Roadster
Calling all Steve McQueen fans! Auctions America will lift the gavel on a 1951 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe Convertible, formerly owned by 'King of Cool' Steve McQueen, when its highly anticipated Collector Cars of Fort Lauderdale sale returns to South Florida, March 22 – 24, 2013.
|FOUR ENGINES, EIGHT-SPEEDS AND UP TO 707 HORSEPOWER: DODGE ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS NEW 2015 CHALLENGER MODEL LINEUPStarting later in the third-quarter, Dodge is unleashing the Most Powerful and Fastest Muscle Car ever, along with the most capable and technologically advanced Challenger lineup ever – with a starting U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $26,995|
◾The Dodge and SRT brands now offer the most complete lineup of muscle cars, loaded with even more performance, technology and world-class hardware: ◾New 2015 Challenger SXT models with award-winning 305 horsepower Pentastar V-6 eng....
|Mecum Hits East Coast with 1,000 Collector Cars and Vintage Motorcycles in HarrisburgAuction Slated for July 24-27 at Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center |
Walworth, WI - July 9, 2014 -- Mecum Auctions, the largest collector car auction company in the world, will conduct its first-ever auction in Harrisburg this July 24-27 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center with an estimated 1,000 collector cars expected to cross the auction block Thursday through Saturday and 200 motorcycles on Sunday.
Featured consignments include a well-docume....
|GENUINE 427 COBRA, FERRARI F40 AND EX-McQUEEN EL CAMINO SS 396 AMONG LATEST HIGHLIGHTS FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE• Final countdown underway to Auctions America's Burbank, California sale, July 31 – August 2|
• Anticipation mounting for the multi-day sale with all 400 entry slots now filled
• Recently secured highlights include a stunning 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra, a 1990 Ferrari F40 and the ex-Steve McQueen 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 396
• Sale also features 49 vehicles from a private Southern California Collection
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network) Frid....
|HAGAN DRIVES MOPAR EXPRESS LANE DODGE TO THE WINNER'S CIRCLE AT THE ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS◾Mopar's Matt Hagan earns his first Funny Car title of the season at the 17th annual Route 66 NHRA Nationals|
◾Hagan beats teammate and No.1 qualifier Tommy Johnson Jr. in first All-Mopar Funny Car final of the year
◾Three of four DSR Dodge Charger R/T Funny Cars advance to semifinals
◾Hagan extends Mopar's win streak to six national events with either a Pro Stock or Funny Car title victory
June 29, 2014 , Joliet, Illinois - He had to beat all three of his Don Schumacher Racing teamm....
|Mecum Raises The Bar In Seattle – $3.5 Million For 1971 Hemi 'Cuda ConvertibleRecord-Setting Sale for the Crown Jewel of Muscle Cars makes History in Emerald City|
Walworth, WI - June 17, 2014 -- With Mecum Auctions in town, downtown Seattle was electric this past weekend. The buzz around the Emerald City was Major League Baseball and major league muscle cars. As the Seattle Mariners battled the Yankees and Rangers next door at SafeCo Field, Mecum Auctions and collector car enthusiasts from around the region converged to the auction block at CenturyLink F....
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California |
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma....
|EXCITEMENT FOR TANNER FOUST AT X GAMESAUSTIN, Tex. (June 8, 2014) - It was a hard-fought race for Rockstar Energy Drink driver Tanner Foust this weekend at X Games in Austin, the second round of the Global Rallycross Championship.|
The four-time gold medalist, who has earned more X Games rally medals than any other competitor, was favored for a return to the podium in Austin. But, he rolled his Volkswagen while battling into the lead and found himself out of contention.
'Once again, I'm super impressed by how the Volkswa....
|JOHNSON SETS TRACK RECORD ON ROUTE TO NO.1 QUALIFIER HONORS AT NHRA SUMMERNATIONALS◾Allen Johnson secures No.1 qualifier position at 45th annual NHRA Summernationals by setting track record and second quickest Pro Stock pass in history|
◾Jeg Coughlin Jr. qualifies sixth with his second best career Pro Stock pass
◾Don Schumacher Racing's Jack Beckman quickest in final Funny Car qualifying to start fifth on eliminations ladder
May 31, 2014 , Englishtown, New Jersey - Picking up right where he left off last weekend with his Pro Stock title win at the Kansas Nationals, ....