|Steve McQueen Chevrolet Styleline Leads Exciting List of Celebrity Rides At Auctions America's Ford Lauderdale Sale|
| • Auctions America kicks off its 2013 calendar, March 22 – 24, 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature more than 550 quality collector cars
• Star attraction: 1951 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe Convertible formerly owned by Steve McQueen to be offered at no reserve
• Additional highlights include a diverse assortment of 1950s convertibles from 'The Gauthier Collection', 1967 Dodge Coronet WO23 Hemi Super Stock Racecar, and a 1935 Packard Twelve Coupe Roadster
Calling all Steve McQueen fans! Auctions America will lift the gavel on a 1951 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe Convertible, formerly owned by 'King of Cool' Steve McQueen, when its highly anticipated Collector Cars of Fort Lauderdale sale returns to South Florida, March 22 – 24, 2013.
|TANNER FOUST TO RACE ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK VOLKSWAGEN BEETLELOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 19, 2014) -- This weekend marks the exciting debut of the Rockstar Energy Drink Volkswagen Beetle, which Tanner Foust will drive in the Global Rallycross doubleheader in Los Angeles.|
It is the first time the car will hit the track in a competition environment. The back-to-back races at the Port of Los Angeles September 19-21 will serve as the first real-world test for the vehicle, which is under development for a full assault on the championship in 2015 w....
|MOPAR EVOLVES TO GLOBAL SERVICE, PARTS AND CUSTOMER-CARE BRAND◾More than 130 global markets|
◾More than 500,000 parts and accessories
◾More than 2 million Mopar Vehicle Protection contracts sold per year
◾19 million square feet of warehouse space
◾27 customer-care call centers
◾More than 500,000 Facebook fans
◾Brand encompasses entire customer after-sales experience for Chrysler Group LLC and Fiat S.p.A. Automotive Group customers
September 2, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Starting as the name of a single product — antifreeze — the Mopar bran....
|MOPAR PREVIEWS 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER DRAG PAK TEST VEHICLESneak Peak for Sportsman Racers and Fans at NHRA U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis|
◾Sportsman racers get sneak peek at 2015 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak test vehicle at National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) U.S. Nationals event
◾First Drag Pak test vehicle previewed by Sportsman racers at Thursday evening Mopar Racers Reception with Mopar Legends and Ramchargers
◾Mopar Performance Parts and SRT Motorsports engineers to answer questions and get feedback from Sportsman racers and Mopar legends o....
|RM AUCTIONS RAISES THE BAR WITH MORE THAN $143 MILLION IN SALES IN MONTEREY• RM Auctions sets a new collector car auction benchmark with a record $143.4 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event; Saturday session achieves $88 million in just four hours |
• Auction proves quality counts with 91 percent of lots sold
• Thirty-five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results; three lots achieve eight-figures
• Ferraris dominate top sales led by 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale for $26.4 million; a 1964 Ferrari 250 LM for $11.5 million; and the e....
|Ferrari 250 LM Leads Series of Million-Dollar-Plus Sales at RM's Friday Monterey Session• RM kicks off 2014 Monterey auction with 15 individual million-dollar-plus sales|
• Top-seller: 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, certified by Ferrari Classiche, brings $11,550,000
• Additional highlights include a 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype for $6,930,000 and two Mercedes-Benz models which set new auction records
• Auction continues Saturday, August 16 with an additional 62 blue-chip collector cars
MONTEREY, California (August 16, 2014) – A purebred 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, used exclusively....
|MCQUEEN FERRARI SMASHES RECORD AT RM'S SATURDAY MONTEREY SESSION• Ferraris dominate RM's Saturday sale: 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 delivered new to King of Cool Steve McQueen garners $10,175,000; 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale realizes $26,400,000|
• 21 vehicles achieve seven figures during Saturday sale session
• Official results to be posted online at www.rmauctions.com in the coming days
MONTEREY, California (August 17, 2014) – One of the most highly anticipated lots of Monterey Car Week, the ex-Steve McQueen 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4, entered the h....
|TWO MOPAR ‘TOP ELIMINATOR HEMI HERITAGE' WINNERS TO BE DISPLAYED AT METRO DETROIT'S WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE◾Eighth edition of 'Top Eliminator' program encompasses 'HEMI® Heritage' in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the 426 Race HEMI engine|
◾2014 'Top Eliminator HEMI Heritage' winners picked at the 'Mopars in the Park,' Carlisle Chrysler Nationals and the NHRA U.S. Nationals events, with fourth victor to be selected online
◾First two Mopar customized and performance vehicle contest winners to be displayed in the Chrysler Group's space at Metro Detroit's Woodward Dream Cruise on Aug. 16