|Steve McQueen Chevrolet Styleline Leads Exciting List of Celebrity Rides At Auctions America's Ford Lauderdale Sale|
| • Auctions America kicks off its 2013 calendar, March 22 – 24, 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature more than 550 quality collector cars
• Star attraction: 1951 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe Convertible formerly owned by Steve McQueen to be offered at no reserve
• Additional highlights include a diverse assortment of 1950s convertibles from 'The Gauthier Collection', 1967 Dodge Coronet WO23 Hemi Super Stock Racecar, and a 1935 Packard Twelve Coupe Roadster
Calling all Steve McQueen fans! Auctions America will lift the gavel on a 1951 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe Convertible, formerly owned by 'King of Cool' Steve McQueen, when its highly anticipated Collector Cars of Fort Lauderdale sale returns to South Florida, March 22 – 24, 2013.
|RM AUCTIONS RAISES THE BAR WITH MORE THAN $143 MILLION IN SALES IN MONTEREY• RM Auctions sets a new collector car auction benchmark with a record $143.4 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event; Saturday session achieves $88 million in just four hours |
• Auction proves quality counts with 91 percent of lots sold
• Thirty-five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results; three lots achieve eight-figures
• Ferraris dominate top sales led by 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale for $26.4 million; a 1964 Ferrari 250 LM for $11.5 million; and the e....
|Ferrari 250 LM Leads Series of Million-Dollar-Plus Sales at RM's Friday Monterey Session• RM kicks off 2014 Monterey auction with 15 individual million-dollar-plus sales|
• Top-seller: 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, certified by Ferrari Classiche, brings $11,550,000
• Additional highlights include a 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype for $6,930,000 and two Mercedes-Benz models which set new auction records
• Auction continues Saturday, August 16 with an additional 62 blue-chip collector cars
MONTEREY, California (August 16, 2014) – A purebred 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, used exclusively....
|MCQUEEN FERRARI SMASHES RECORD AT RM'S SATURDAY MONTEREY SESSION• Ferraris dominate RM's Saturday sale: 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 delivered new to King of Cool Steve McQueen garners $10,175,000; 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale realizes $26,400,000|
• 21 vehicles achieve seven figures during Saturday sale session
• Official results to be posted online at www.rmauctions.com in the coming days
MONTEREY, California (August 17, 2014) – One of the most highly anticipated lots of Monterey Car Week, the ex-Steve McQueen 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4, entered the h....
|TWO MOPAR ‘TOP ELIMINATOR HEMI HERITAGE' WINNERS TO BE DISPLAYED AT METRO DETROIT'S WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE◾Eighth edition of 'Top Eliminator' program encompasses 'HEMI® Heritage' in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the 426 Race HEMI engine|
◾2014 'Top Eliminator HEMI Heritage' winners picked at the 'Mopars in the Park,' Carlisle Chrysler Nationals and the NHRA U.S. Nationals events, with fourth victor to be selected online
◾First two Mopar customized and performance vehicle contest winners to be displayed in the Chrysler Group's space at Metro Detroit's Woodward Dream Cruise on Aug. 16
|Chip Ganassi Feted by Racing Elite at IMRRC Award DinnerCORNING, N.Y. (Aug. 8, 2014) - A number of communities came together on Thursday night to honor race team owner Chip Ganassi at the Corning (N.Y.) Museum of Glass. They included the racing communities of IndyCar, Sports Car and NASCAR, as well as the local New York state communities hosting this weekend's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen International.|
Ganassi received the inaugural Cameron R. Argetsinger Award for outstanding contributions to motorsports at the International Mot....
|HEMI-POWERED RUNNER-UP FINISH FOR GAINES AT NHRA SONOMA NATIONALS◾V. Gaines drove his HEMI-powered Dodge Dart to a 17th career Pro Stock final round elimination at the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Sonoma Nationals|
◾Matt Hagan takes 50th anniversary HEMI® tribute Mopar to a semifinal appearance at Sonoma Raceway
◾Semifinal appearance assures Jeg Coughlin Jr. of a Pro Stock playoff berth alongside Mopar teammate Allen Johnson
July 27, 2014 , Sonoma, California - Mopar Pro Stock pilot V. Gaines drove his HEMI®-powered Dodge Dart from a ninth p....
|KEN BLOCK PILOTS HIS FORD FIESTA ST TO A RED BULL GLOBAL RALLYCROSS VICTORY IN CHARLOTTECONCORD, N.C. – July 26, 2014 – It was clear that Ken Block had one thing on his mind during Round 5 of the Red Bull Global Rallycross (GRC) weekend, winning. Block was able to put together a perfect weekend including, two heat wins, a semi-final win, and eventually a finals win at the Dirt Track, which is located across the street from Charlotte Motor Speedway.|
This marked Block's first Red Bull GRC Super Car win of the 2014 season, and the Hoonigan Racing Division driver was thrille....
|FOUR ENGINES, EIGHT-SPEEDS AND UP TO 707 HORSEPOWER: DODGE ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS NEW 2015 CHALLENGER MODEL LINEUPStarting later in the third-quarter, Dodge is unleashing the Most Powerful and Fastest Muscle Car ever, along with the most capable and technologically advanced Challenger lineup ever – with a starting U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $26,995|
◾The Dodge and SRT brands now offer the most complete lineup of muscle cars, loaded with even more performance, technology and world-class hardware: ◾New 2015 Challenger SXT models with award-winning 305 horsepower Pentastar V-6 eng....