|RM Auctions Announces Consignment of Ex-Works Ferrari 340/375 MM For Its Concorso D'Eleganza Villa D'Este Auction|
| • Wonderful and historically significant Ferrari 340/375 MM to be offered at RM's exclusive evening sale on the banks of Lake Como, Italy, 25th May
• Chassis 0320AM boasts unsurpassed provenance with Le Mans history and drivers, including world champions Hawthorn, Farina, and Ascari
• Winner of the Pescara 12 Hours, piloted by Hawthorn and Maglioli
• The car established a never broken, record setting pace in the Carrera Panamericana in the hands of Maglioli
• Chassis 0320AM on preview at RM Auctions' stand during Retromobile, 6 – 10 February in Paris, France
London (6 February 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, has chosen the world-famous Retromobile exhibition in Paris to announce the consignment of one of the most important racing Ferraris of all time. The 1953 Ferrari 340/375 MM Pinin Farina Berlinetta 'Competizione', chassis 0320AM, will be offered for sale at RM's exclusive auction during the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este weekend in Cernobbio, Italy, on the 25th May, and it is available for enthusiasts to preview at this week's Retromobile show, kicking off today and continuing through until 10th February.
|THE SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIP WITH THE US RACE DRIVER AND ACTOR CONTINUES IN 2015Atlanta. Patrick Dempsey will tackle the 2015 motorsport season at the wheel of a Porsche 911 RSR in the Sports Car World Endurance Championship WEC, including the world famous Le Mans 24-hour race. The American actor and race driver, who thrills fans all over the world in his role as 'McDreamy' in the medical drama 'Grey's Anatomy', has been following his passion for racing since 2013 as a member of the Porsche motorsport family. With the expanded race program, the successful alliance be....|
|PRIZED PAUL AND CHRIS ANDREWS COLLECTION SET FOR RM'S AUCTION PODIUM• RM Auctions presents the coveted Paul and Chris Andrews Collection, April 30 – May 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas|
• Sale features an unprecedented selection of motor cars and memorabilia, meticulously assembled over many years by the respected father and son team
• Further information will be available at www.rmauctions.com in early 2015
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 20, 2014) – Continuing its reputation as the industry leader for private collection sales, RM Auctions will lift the gav....
|Pinehurst Concours Announces Chief Judge for 2015VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (Nov. 20, 2014) – Internationally-renowned concours judge Nigel Matthews has been named chief judge of the 2015 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance, a vintage car showcase the first Saturday in May in the North Carolina Sandhills, event president Jay Howard announced Thursday.|
In addition to Matthews being named chief judge, the Pinehurst Concours has unveiled its 12 collector classes for the judged competition to be staged on the fairways of Pinehurst Resort on Ma....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND FORD 'SHORTY' MUSTANG OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE• Auctions America kicks off its 2015 collector car calendar, March 27-29 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Early entries led by a one-off 1964½ Ford Mustang III 'Shorty' Factory Prototype, one of few surviving 'Total Performance'-era Ford factory prototypes
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamer....
|TEXAS-SIZED SAM PACK FIVE STAR COLLECTION ACHIEVES IMPRESSIVE $11.5 MILLION AT AUCTION• RM Auctions and Auctions America's Sam Pack Five Star Collection event generates strong results with over $11.5 million in sales|
• Iconic 1967 Shelby 427 Cobra tops sales list at $1,292,500
• Numerous lots exceed expectations, including a 2006 Ford GT for $418,000, and a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe Custom for $253,000
• Full proceeds from the collection's 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, along with part proceeds from auction admission, benefit Holy Angels in Shreveport, Louisiana
• Event conclude....
|LE MANS WINNING SCUDERIA FILIPINETTI FERRARI 275 GTB COMPETIZIONE JOINS BONHAMS SCOTTSDALE AUCTIONThe Ferrari Classiche red book certified, three times Le Mans entrant, Spa-Francorchamps winner, Imola winner and concours award recipient joins impressive early consignments for January's sale|
Bonhams is delighted to announce the consignment of a very special and historic competition Ferrari to its auction in Scottsdale, Arizona next January.
From the most famous and respected name in sports and racing is the 1966 Ferrari 275 Gran Turismo Berlinetta Competizione Scaglietti – class winner ....