|RM Auctions Announces Consignment of Ex-Works Ferrari 340/375 MM For Its Concorso D'Eleganza Villa D'Este Auction|
| • Wonderful and historically significant Ferrari 340/375 MM to be offered at RM's exclusive evening sale on the banks of Lake Como, Italy, 25th May
• Chassis 0320AM boasts unsurpassed provenance with Le Mans history and drivers, including world champions Hawthorn, Farina, and Ascari
• Winner of the Pescara 12 Hours, piloted by Hawthorn and Maglioli
• The car established a never broken, record setting pace in the Carrera Panamericana in the hands of Maglioli
• Chassis 0320AM on preview at RM Auctions' stand during Retromobile, 6 – 10 February in Paris, France
London (6 February 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, has chosen the world-famous Retromobile exhibition in Paris to announce the consignment of one of the most important racing Ferraris of all time. The 1953 Ferrari 340/375 MM Pinin Farina Berlinetta 'Competizione', chassis 0320AM, will be offered for sale at RM's exclusive auction during the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este weekend in Cernobbio, Italy, on the 25th May, and it is available for enthusiasts to preview at this week's Retromobile show, kicking off today and continuing through until 10th February.
| AUDI ACHIEVES PIONEERING FEAT WITH E-TRON QUATTRO FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE• Trendsetter Audi: four-wheel drive also established in LMP1 sport|
• New development of e-tron quattro four-wheel drive system for 2014
• 34 years of four-wheel drive expertise in production and motorsport
Ingolstadt, March 9, 2014 – Audi has set another trend in motorsport. After the brand revolutionized rally racing with quattro four-wheel drive in the nineteen-eighties and significantly shaped touring car racing with this system in the nineties, four-wheel drive has been making it....
| EXCEPTIONAL $6.6 MILLION 1937 DELAHAYE 135 COMPETITION COURT TORPEDO ROADSTER TOPS RM'S RECORD-BREAKING AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM posts its most successful Amelia Island, Florida sale to date, generating an outstanding $35,947,500 with 97 percent of all lots sold, March 8 at the Ritz-Carlton|
• Top seller: The late Malcolm Pray's 1937 Delahaye 135 Competition Court Torpedo Roadster sells for a world auction record $6,600,000, the most valuable car ever sold during the Amelia Island weekend
• Full results are now available at www.rmauctions.com
• RM continues its 2014 calendar with a return to Monaco for the company'....
| Gooding & Company's Amelia Island Auction Brings $30.9 Million in 2014• Four cars sell above the $2 million mark and nine cars sell above $1 million|
• 15 new auction records set for marques including Porsche, BMW and Ferrari
Amelia Island, Fl. (March 8, 2014) – Gooding & Company, the auction house acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, realized $30.9 million during its Amelia Island Auction. The auction house sold 78 of 88 lots, which resulted in an 89% sale rate and an impressive average price of $....
| ALEXANDER CALDER BMW ART CAR HIGHLIGHTS CLASS OF BMW 3.0CSLS AT 2014 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE◾BMW-Powered McLaren F1 GTR featured in class of McLaren cars|
◾BMW Group Classic display includes the David Hobbs 320 Turbo race car as well as BMW M1 and first generation M3 and 3 Series Convertible
◾All-new BMW i8 Sports Car and M4 Coupe also Highlighted
◾BMW Technology Award to recognize the best example of cutting edge technology in its day
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 7, 2014 . . . The very first BMW Art Car, a BMW 3.0 CSL, designed by American artist Alexander Calder, will be a....
| INFINITI SPONSORS MEDIA CENTER AT 2014 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS d'ELEGANCE• Infiniti Pavilion Display to Feature 2014 Product Line and Specially Designed 2014 Q60 Convertible Celebrating Bobby Unser's 1968 Indianapolis 500 Win|
FRANKLIN, Tenn. – For the fourth consecutive year, Infiniti will support the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance by sponsoring the Media Center at the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island March 7-9, 2014.
Infiniti's impressive Pavilion Display will share space at The Golf Club of Amelia Island at Summer Beach as more than 300 vintage, ....