Duesenberg Model SJ Sells For $4.51 Million and Records Tumble At RM'S Amelia Island Sale
2014 McLaren P1
2013 Bentley Mulsanne
2013 Dodge Viper GTS Launch Edition
2013 Ford GTR1
2013 McLaren MP4-12C SPIDER
2012 Bentley Mulsanne Convertible Concept
2009 Infiniti Essence Concept
2008 Chevrolet C16 Speedster
2006 Ferrari FXX
2005 Ford SAV
| • RM Auctions continues strong track record at Amelia Island, Florida posting more than $26.8 million in sales with 92 percent of all lots sold
• Top seller: stunning 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe realizes a spectacular $4,510,000 to claim the title as the most valuable automobile sold during this year's Amelia Island weekend
• Five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results
• Packed auction room sees bidders hail from 14 countries around the world
AMELIA ISLAND, Florida (11 March, 2013) – RM Auctions, the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, continued its run of fantastic 2013 results this past weekend with a highly successful Amelia Island, Florida sale which saw records tumble and more than $26.8 million* grossed with over 92 percent of all lots sold.
| RM Auctions and Sotheby's Stun the Market with Incredible $63 Million 'Art of the Automobile' Sale in New York• RM Auctions and Sotheby's momentous Art of the Automobile auction generates $62,797,500 of sales in two hours of furious bidding|
• Records tumble with the historic 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Carrozzeria Scaglietti achieving $14,300,000 while the stunning 1938 Talbot-Lago T150-C SS Teardrop Cabriolet by Figoni et Falaschi sells for $7,150,000
• 93 percent of all lots sold to an international audience of bidders representing 17 countries
• Full results are available online at www.rmauctions.c....
| Expert Symposium Delivered to Packed Room Ahead of 'Art of the Automobile' New York Sale• RM Auctions and Sotheby's deliver highly outstanding expert symposium to more than 700 people|
• Six hugely influential and respected specialists set the scene in advance of truly groundbreaking Art of The Automobile sale
• Anticipation building for what is being regarded as one of the finest and most innovative collector car auctions ever held
NEW YORK, New York (November 20, 2013) – The eyes of the collector car community are firmly fixed on New York, as RM Auctions and Sotheby's,....
| AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE WINS PRESTIGIOUSThe annual International Historic Motoring Awards, in association with EFG International and Octane magazine, announced this week that the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has been named the recipient of the 2013 Motoring Event of the Year award.|
The Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance is the third winner of the Motoring Event of the Year Award, which honors automotive celebrations from Australia, Germany, Italy, the United States and the United Kingdom. Finalists in the 2013 events category ....