|Duesenberg Model SJ Sells For $4.51 Million and Records Tumble At RM'S Amelia Island Sale|
| • RM Auctions continues strong track record at Amelia Island, Florida posting more than $26.8 million in sales with 92 percent of all lots sold
• Top seller: stunning 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe realizes a spectacular $4,510,000 to claim the title as the most valuable automobile sold during this year's Amelia Island weekend
• Five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results
• Packed auction room sees bidders hail from 14 countries around the world
AMELIA ISLAND, Florida (11 March, 2013) – RM Auctions, the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, continued its run of fantastic 2013 results this past weekend with a highly successful Amelia Island, Florida sale which saw records tumble and more than $26.8 million* grossed with over 92 percent of all lots sold.
|PRIZED PAUL AND CHRIS ANDREWS COLLECTION SET FOR RM'S AUCTION PODIUM• RM Auctions presents the coveted Paul and Chris Andrews Collection, April 30 – May 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas|
• Sale features an unprecedented selection of motor cars and memorabilia, meticulously assembled over many years by the respected father and son team
• Further information will be available at www.rmauctions.com in early 2015
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 20, 2014) – Continuing its reputation as the industry leader for private collection sales, RM Auctions will lift the gav....
|Pinehurst Concours Announces Chief Judge for 2015VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (Nov. 20, 2014) – Internationally-renowned concours judge Nigel Matthews has been named chief judge of the 2015 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance, a vintage car showcase the first Saturday in May in the North Carolina Sandhills, event president Jay Howard announced Thursday.|
In addition to Matthews being named chief judge, the Pinehurst Concours has unveiled its 12 collector classes for the judged competition to be staged on the fairways of Pinehurst Resort on Ma....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND FORD 'SHORTY' MUSTANG OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE• Auctions America kicks off its 2015 collector car calendar, March 27-29 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Early entries led by a one-off 1964½ Ford Mustang III 'Shorty' Factory Prototype, one of few surviving 'Total Performance'-era Ford factory prototypes
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamer....
|TEXAS-SIZED SAM PACK FIVE STAR COLLECTION ACHIEVES IMPRESSIVE $11.5 MILLION AT AUCTION• RM Auctions and Auctions America's Sam Pack Five Star Collection event generates strong results with over $11.5 million in sales|
• Iconic 1967 Shelby 427 Cobra tops sales list at $1,292,500
• Numerous lots exceed expectations, including a 2006 Ford GT for $418,000, and a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe Custom for $253,000
• Full proceeds from the collection's 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, along with part proceeds from auction admission, benefit Holy Angels in Shreveport, Louisiana
• Event conclude....
|LE MANS WINNING SCUDERIA FILIPINETTI FERRARI 275 GTB COMPETIZIONE JOINS BONHAMS SCOTTSDALE AUCTIONThe Ferrari Classiche red book certified, three times Le Mans entrant, Spa-Francorchamps winner, Imola winner and concours award recipient joins impressive early consignments for January's sale|
Bonhams is delighted to announce the consignment of a very special and historic competition Ferrari to its auction in Scottsdale, Arizona next January.
From the most famous and respected name in sports and racing is the 1966 Ferrari 275 Gran Turismo Berlinetta Competizione Scaglietti – class winner ....
|2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Raises Record Amount for CharityDonations to Charities in 2014 Total $1.9 million |
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (Nov. 12, 2014) -- In addition to showcasing significant automobiles in a spectacular setting, the 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance raised $1.9 million -- a record amount of giving -- for charity. The full sum of charitable donations was announced Monday at a luncheon honoring the event's charitable partners.
'We're proud to host an event that strives to set the bar for excellence in the automotive ....
|Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance Announces 2015 DateVILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (Nov. 6, 2014) – The third annual Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance, a vintage car showcase of rare and pristine collector automobiles, will be staged on the fairways of Pinehurst Resort on Saturday, May 2, 2015, Pinehurst Concours president Jay Howard announced Thursday.|
The Pinehurst Concours continues its trend-setting and cutting-edge philosophy, moving its judged car competition from the more traditional Sunday date to a Saturday. In its first two years, the Pinehu....