|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
| • Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24-28
AUBURN, Indiana (April 5, 2013) – Auctions America is excited to return to Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for its third annual Spring Carlisle auction, April 25-26, 2013. Building on the event's strong track record, the two-day sale will feature approximately 300 quality automobiles, including a diverse range of American classics, muscle cars, customs and hot rods to satisfy any enthusiast's appetite.
|ONE-OF-A-KIND 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT VIN0001 RAISES $1.65 MILLION FOR CHARITY◾Special one-of-one 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat sells for $825,000 at Barrett-Jackson Auction in Las Vegas to Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports and several Chrysler Group dealerships|
◾Engelstad Family Foundation matches auction price, bringing total raised for charity to $1.65 million
◾100 percent of sale price from auction of the fastest and most powerful muscle car ever benefits Las Vegas charity Opportunity Village
◾Iconic one-of-one Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat features ....
|AUCTIONS AMERICA PRESENTS ‘BIDANYWHERE': AN ALL-NEW, EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION• Auctions America launches all-new, exclusively online collector car auction|
• 'BidAnywhere' provides a convenient, trustworthy online bidding solution; expert condition reports accompany each lot to provide a level of confidence unmatched in the industry
• Scheduled November 21 at auctionsamerica.com, Auctions America's first BidAnywhere sale to feature approximately 75 quality vehicles
• Early highlights include an as-new 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, an extremely low mileage 1987 Buick GNX, an....
|2014 HILTON HEAD ISLAND MOTORING FESTIVAL & CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE CONTINUES RECORD GROWTHFrom test drives to test flights and automotive firsts, this year's event promises to delight visitors with the largest number of new features and sponsor activities in its history |
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – The Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance (HHIMF), one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing automotive and motorsports enthusiast event weeks, is preparing an ever-expanding lineup of exhibits and activities for visitors at the upcoming event, October 2....
|A LABOR DAY TRADITION: AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL COLLECTOR CAR WEEKEND ATTRACTS RECORD CROWDS, POSTS STRONG RESULTS• Auctions America's flagship Auburn Fall sale enjoys continued success with more than $25.9 million in sales |
• A Labor Day Weekend tradition, event attracts record attendance with more than 81,500 enthusiasts descending on Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park
• Top sale: 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Dual Cowl Phaeton returns 'home' to the Classic Car Capital of America, realizing a strong $1,265,000
• Truly a community event, Auburn Fall raises $44,000 to benefit Honor Flight of Northeast In....
|RM AUCTIONS, IN ASSOCIATION WITH AUCTIONS AMERICA, TO OFFER ESTEEMED SAM PACK COLLECTION• Reaffirming their reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales, RM Auctions, in association with Auctions America, presents the Sam Pack Collection, November 14-15 in Dallas, Texas|
• The American-themed collection is highlighted by incredible quality and diversity
• Single-vendor sale to lift gavel on in excess of 130 vehicles 'without reserve'
• Further information and a full list of entries to be posted online at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (August 1....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT VIN0001 TO BE AUCTIONED AT BARRETT-JACKSON LAS VEGAS◾Dodge to auction first production 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, the fastest and most powerful muscle car ever, during Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas with all proceeds benefitting Opportunity Village|
◾Iconic one-of-one Challenger SRT Hellcat features Viper-exclusive Stryker Red paint, special Hellcat badging, specific VIN0001 documentation build package and additional one-of-a-kind memorabilia
◾Barrett-Jackson waves all bidding and consignment fees; 100 percent of sale price goes to charity
|GLOBAL INTEREST AND SPIRITED BIDDING DRIVE $10.24 MILLION IN SALES• Auctions America realizes an impressive $10.24 million in sales with 98 percent of all lots sold at its historic Littlefield Collection sale, July 11-12 in Portola Valley, California|
• Top sellers: German SD.KFZ.7 (KM M11) 8-Ton Half-Track Personnel Carrier from World War II achieves $1.2 million; 8K11 Surface-to-Surface Missile (SCUD-A) realizes $345,000
• Bidders represented 10 countries from around the world and 37 states from across the United States
• All hammer proceeds to benefit The....