|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
| • Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24-28
AUBURN, Indiana (April 5, 2013) – Auctions America is excited to return to Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for its third annual Spring Carlisle auction, April 25-26, 2013. Building on the event's strong track record, the two-day sale will feature approximately 300 quality automobiles, including a diverse range of American classics, muscle cars, customs and hot rods to satisfy any enthusiast's appetite.
|GLOBAL INTEREST AND SPIRITED BIDDING DRIVE $10.24 MILLION IN SALES• Auctions America realizes an impressive $10.24 million in sales with 98 percent of all lots sold at its historic Littlefield Collection sale, July 11-12 in Portola Valley, California|
• Top sellers: German SD.KFZ.7 (KM M11) 8-Ton Half-Track Personnel Carrier from World War II achieves $1.2 million; 8K11 Surface-to-Surface Missile (SCUD-A) realizes $345,000
• Bidders represented 10 countries from around the world and 37 states from across the United States
• All hammer proceeds to benefit The....
|DIVERSE PRIVATE COLLECTIONS ADDED TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL SALE• Numerous private collections to cross the block at Auctions America's Auburn Fall event, August 27 – 31 at Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park|
• Latest highlights led by 80 vehicles from a prominent private collection along with 20 cars from The David Disiere Collection
• Multi-day sale to feature approximately 1200 quality collector cars and a full day of parts and memorabilia
• Frequently updated list of entries and complete event information available at auctionsamerica.com
|GENUINE 427 COBRA, FERRARI F40 AND EX-McQUEEN EL CAMINO SS 396 AMONG LATEST HIGHLIGHTS FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE• Final countdown underway to Auctions America's Burbank, California sale, July 31 – August 2|
• Anticipation mounting for the multi-day sale with all 400 entry slots now filled
• Recently secured highlights include a stunning 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra, a 1990 Ferrari F40 and the ex-Steve McQueen 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 396
• Sale also features 49 vehicles from a private Southern California Collection
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network) Frid....
|BARRETT-JACKSON CUP RETURNS TO THE 2ND ANNUAL HOT AUGUST NIGHTS AUCTION WITH MORE $100,000 IN PRIZESSCOTTSDALE, Ariz., (June 25, 2014) — Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions™, is upping the ante when it comes to best in show competitions. Held in downtown Reno, the Barrett-Jackson Cup is back for the 2nd Annual Hot August Nights Auction, July 31-Aug. 2, with a prize purse north of $100,000 and growing. |
With the help of generous sponsors like General Motors, Ford, Sherwin Williams, Craftsman, Waterloo, Adam's Polish and more, the purse has more than doubled si....
|RARE COLLECTOR VEHICLES ADDED TO UPCOMING AUCTIONS AMERICA CALIFORNIA SALE• Auctions America's three-day sale returns to Burbank, California July 31 – August 2 |
• Early auction highlights include a 1967 Shelby Mustang Group II Notchback, a 1953 Ferrari 250 Europa by Pinin Farina, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network), August 1-2
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (June 11, 2014)– Af....