|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
| • Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24-28
AUBURN, Indiana (April 5, 2013) – Auctions America is excited to return to Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for its third annual Spring Carlisle auction, April 25-26, 2013. Building on the event's strong track record, the two-day sale will feature approximately 300 quality automobiles, including a diverse range of American classics, muscle cars, customs and hot rods to satisfy any enthusiast's appetite.
|BARRETT-JACKSON REACHES HISTORIC HIGHS FOR SALES, CROWDS AND CELEBRITY APPEARANCES IN SCOTTSDALE• Barrett-Jackson sold 1,611 vehicles, which went for more than $130 million (unaudited), smashing records in the company's 44-year history during the 10-day auction at WestWorld of Scottsdale|
• Automobilia sales nearly tripled world records, with 2,000 pieces selling for more than $6.55 million
• Celebrity attendance and crowds, along with ratings on Discovery and Velocity, spike
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Jan. 18, 2015 – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Collector Car AuctionsTM, reac....
|RON PRATTE COLLECTION SALES SOAR TUESDAY DURING BARRETT-JACKSON AUCTION•More than 100 cars from the Ron Pratte Collection sold on Tuesday for more than $13 million, including a 1940 Ford Boyd Coddington Pickup (Lot #2010) that sold for $374,000|
•More than 1,600 pieces of automobilia from the Pratte Collection were sold for more than $4.9 million, including the top seller, a 1930s Harley-Davidson neon porcelain sign for $86,250
•Additional cars from the Ron Pratte Collection, including the 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake and the Pontiac Bonneville Special Motora....
|CELEBRITIES JEFF GORDON AND BUBBA WATSON ALONG WITH FORD AND GENERAL MOTORS DONATING VEHICLES FOR CHARITY•NASCAR racing legends Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham will auction a 1999 No. 24 Pepsi Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Lot #3007) to benefit Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation|
•Professional golfer and Masters champion Bubba Watson is donating a '39 Cadillac LaSalle C-Hawk Custom Hardtop Roadster (Lot #3005) to benefit Birdies for the Brave
•Barrett-Jackson consigner Joe Riley is donating a '79 Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst Coupe (Lot #3004) to support the Cancer Research Fund at TGEN in memory of Russ and Bri....
|BARRETT-JACKSON SALON COLLECTION TO HIGHLIGHT SCOTTSDALE AUCTION•(Lot #5087), a 1949 Talbot-Lago T-26 Grand Sport Franay headlines Barrett-Jackson's Salon vehicle lineup|
•An exquisite 1929 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 SS (Lot #5083) will be among the auctions most notable consignments
•One of 300, a stunning silver 1955 Mercedes-Benz 3000 SL Gullwing (Lot #5075) will cross the Scottsdale auction block
SCOTTSDALE – Jan. 5, 2015 – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Collector Car AuctionsTM, will feature a rare docket of exquisite Salon vehicles during its....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND FORD 'SHORTY' MUSTANG OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE• Auctions America kicks off its 2015 collector car calendar, March 27-29 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Early entries led by a one-off 1964½ Ford Mustang III 'Shorty' Factory Prototype, one of few surviving 'Total Performance'-era Ford factory prototypes
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamer....
|TEXAS-SIZED SAM PACK FIVE STAR COLLECTION ACHIEVES IMPRESSIVE $11.5 MILLION AT AUCTION• RM Auctions and Auctions America's Sam Pack Five Star Collection event generates strong results with over $11.5 million in sales|
• Iconic 1967 Shelby 427 Cobra tops sales list at $1,292,500
• Numerous lots exceed expectations, including a 2006 Ford GT for $418,000, and a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe Custom for $253,000
• Full proceeds from the collection's 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, along with part proceeds from auction admission, benefit Holy Angels in Shreveport, Louisiana
• Event conclude....
|C IS FOR CADILLAC: $1.1 MILLION V-16 ROADSTER LEADS RM'S STRONGEST PERFORMANCE IN HERSHEY• RM Auctions posts record results in Hershey, with more than $14 million in sales and 93 percent of all lots sold|
• Top seller: highlighting the unique A-to-Z Collection, John Moir Jr.'s 1930 Cadillac V-16 Roadster achieves an incredible $1,100,000
• The quality of the Jeffrey Day Collection also shines, bringing strong prices for finely restored Fords
• Full results available online at www.rmauctions.com
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania (October 11, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collect....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT VIN0001 RAISES $1.65 MILLION FOR CHARITY◾Special one-of-one 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat sells for $825,000 at Barrett-Jackson Auction in Las Vegas to Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports and several Chrysler Group dealerships|
◾Engelstad Family Foundation matches auction price, bringing total raised for charity to $1.65 million
◾100 percent of sale price from auction of the fastest and most powerful muscle car ever benefits Las Vegas charity Opportunity Village
◾Iconic one-of-one Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat features ....