|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
| • Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24-28
AUBURN, Indiana (April 5, 2013) – Auctions America is excited to return to Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for its third annual Spring Carlisle auction, April 25-26, 2013. Building on the event's strong track record, the two-day sale will feature approximately 300 quality automobiles, including a diverse range of American classics, muscle cars, customs and hot rods to satisfy any enthusiast's appetite.
|ONE-OF-A-KIND FORD 'SHORTY' MUSTANG OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE• Auctions America kicks off its 2015 collector car calendar, March 27-29 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Early entries led by a one-off 1964½ Ford Mustang III 'Shorty' Factory Prototype, one of few surviving 'Total Performance'-era Ford factory prototypes
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamer....
|TEXAS-SIZED SAM PACK FIVE STAR COLLECTION ACHIEVES IMPRESSIVE $11.5 MILLION AT AUCTION• RM Auctions and Auctions America's Sam Pack Five Star Collection event generates strong results with over $11.5 million in sales|
• Iconic 1967 Shelby 427 Cobra tops sales list at $1,292,500
• Numerous lots exceed expectations, including a 2006 Ford GT for $418,000, and a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe Custom for $253,000
• Full proceeds from the collection's 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, along with part proceeds from auction admission, benefit Holy Angels in Shreveport, Louisiana
• Event conclude....
|C IS FOR CADILLAC: $1.1 MILLION V-16 ROADSTER LEADS RM'S STRONGEST PERFORMANCE IN HERSHEY• RM Auctions posts record results in Hershey, with more than $14 million in sales and 93 percent of all lots sold|
• Top seller: highlighting the unique A-to-Z Collection, John Moir Jr.'s 1930 Cadillac V-16 Roadster achieves an incredible $1,100,000
• The quality of the Jeffrey Day Collection also shines, bringing strong prices for finely restored Fords
• Full results available online at www.rmauctions.com
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania (October 11, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collect....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT VIN0001 RAISES $1.65 MILLION FOR CHARITY◾Special one-of-one 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat sells for $825,000 at Barrett-Jackson Auction in Las Vegas to Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports and several Chrysler Group dealerships|
◾Engelstad Family Foundation matches auction price, bringing total raised for charity to $1.65 million
◾100 percent of sale price from auction of the fastest and most powerful muscle car ever benefits Las Vegas charity Opportunity Village
◾Iconic one-of-one Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat features ....
|AUCTIONS AMERICA PRESENTS ‘BIDANYWHERE': AN ALL-NEW, EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION• Auctions America launches all-new, exclusively online collector car auction|
• 'BidAnywhere' provides a convenient, trustworthy online bidding solution; expert condition reports accompany each lot to provide a level of confidence unmatched in the industry
• Scheduled November 21 at auctionsamerica.com, Auctions America's first BidAnywhere sale to feature approximately 75 quality vehicles
• Early highlights include an as-new 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, an extremely low mileage 1987 Buick GNX, an....
|2014 HILTON HEAD ISLAND MOTORING FESTIVAL & CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE CONTINUES RECORD GROWTHFrom test drives to test flights and automotive firsts, this year's event promises to delight visitors with the largest number of new features and sponsor activities in its history |
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – The Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance (HHIMF), one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing automotive and motorsports enthusiast event weeks, is preparing an ever-expanding lineup of exhibits and activities for visitors at the upcoming event, October 2....
|A LABOR DAY TRADITION: AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL COLLECTOR CAR WEEKEND ATTRACTS RECORD CROWDS, POSTS STRONG RESULTS• Auctions America's flagship Auburn Fall sale enjoys continued success with more than $25.9 million in sales |
• A Labor Day Weekend tradition, event attracts record attendance with more than 81,500 enthusiasts descending on Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park
• Top sale: 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Dual Cowl Phaeton returns 'home' to the Classic Car Capital of America, realizing a strong $1,265,000
• Truly a community event, Auburn Fall raises $44,000 to benefit Honor Flight of Northeast In....