|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
| • Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24-28
AUBURN, Indiana (April 5, 2013) – Auctions America is excited to return to Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for its third annual Spring Carlisle auction, April 25-26, 2013. Building on the event's strong track record, the two-day sale will feature approximately 300 quality automobiles, including a diverse range of American classics, muscle cars, customs and hot rods to satisfy any enthusiast's appetite.
|RM AUCTIONS, IN ASSOCIATION WITH AUCTIONS AMERICA, TO OFFER ESTEEMED SAM PACK COLLECTION• Reaffirming their reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales, RM Auctions, in association with Auctions America, presents the Sam Pack Collection, November 14-15 in Dallas, Texas|
• The American-themed collection is highlighted by incredible quality and diversity
• Single-vendor sale to lift gavel on in excess of 130 vehicles 'without reserve'
• Further information and a full list of entries to be posted online at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (August 1....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT VIN0001 TO BE AUCTIONED AT BARRETT-JACKSON LAS VEGAS◾Dodge to auction first production 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, the fastest and most powerful muscle car ever, during Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas with all proceeds benefitting Opportunity Village|
◾Iconic one-of-one Challenger SRT Hellcat features Viper-exclusive Stryker Red paint, special Hellcat badging, specific VIN0001 documentation build package and additional one-of-a-kind memorabilia
◾Barrett-Jackson waves all bidding and consignment fees; 100 percent of sale price goes to charity
|GLOBAL INTEREST AND SPIRITED BIDDING DRIVE $10.24 MILLION IN SALES• Auctions America realizes an impressive $10.24 million in sales with 98 percent of all lots sold at its historic Littlefield Collection sale, July 11-12 in Portola Valley, California|
• Top sellers: German SD.KFZ.7 (KM M11) 8-Ton Half-Track Personnel Carrier from World War II achieves $1.2 million; 8K11 Surface-to-Surface Missile (SCUD-A) realizes $345,000
• Bidders represented 10 countries from around the world and 37 states from across the United States
• All hammer proceeds to benefit The....
|DIVERSE PRIVATE COLLECTIONS ADDED TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL SALE• Numerous private collections to cross the block at Auctions America's Auburn Fall event, August 27 – 31 at Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park|
• Latest highlights led by 80 vehicles from a prominent private collection along with 20 cars from The David Disiere Collection
• Multi-day sale to feature approximately 1200 quality collector cars and a full day of parts and memorabilia
• Frequently updated list of entries and complete event information available at auctionsamerica.com
|GENUINE 427 COBRA, FERRARI F40 AND EX-McQUEEN EL CAMINO SS 396 AMONG LATEST HIGHLIGHTS FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE• Final countdown underway to Auctions America's Burbank, California sale, July 31 – August 2|
• Anticipation mounting for the multi-day sale with all 400 entry slots now filled
• Recently secured highlights include a stunning 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra, a 1990 Ferrari F40 and the ex-Steve McQueen 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 396
• Sale also features 49 vehicles from a private Southern California Collection
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network) Frid....
|BARRETT-JACKSON CUP RETURNS TO THE 2ND ANNUAL HOT AUGUST NIGHTS AUCTION WITH MORE $100,000 IN PRIZESSCOTTSDALE, Ariz., (June 25, 2014) — Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions™, is upping the ante when it comes to best in show competitions. Held in downtown Reno, the Barrett-Jackson Cup is back for the 2nd Annual Hot August Nights Auction, July 31-Aug. 2, with a prize purse north of $100,000 and growing. |
With the help of generous sponsors like General Motors, Ford, Sherwin Williams, Craftsman, Waterloo, Adam's Polish and more, the purse has more than doubled si....