|2014 Corvette Stingray Starts At $51,995|
| The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe will have a suggested starting retail price of $51,995, and the Corvette Stingray Convertible will start at $56,995. Both prices include a $995 destination fee but exclude tax, title, and license.
'The 2014 Corvette Stingray perfectly embodies Chevrolet's mission to deliver more than expected for our customers,' said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet marketing. 'The Corvette Stingray delivers a combination of performance, design and technology that very few manufacturers can match, and none can even come close for $52,000.'
Standard features on the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray include:
• Seating with lightweight magnesium frames for exceptional support, and eight-way power adjustment|
• Five-position Drive Mode Selector that tailors up to 12 vehicle attributes
• 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine with direct injection, Active Fuel Management, continuously variable valve timing and an advanced combustion system
• Carbon fiber hood on all models, and a carbon fiber removable roof panel on coupes
• Aluminum frame that is 99 pounds lighter (45 kg) and 57-percent stiffer than the previous model's structure
• Advanced, high-intensity discharge (HID) and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting
• Dual, eight-inch configurable driver/infotainment screens, with next-generation Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system and rear vision camera
• Bose nine-speaker audio system with SiriusXM Satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD card and auxiliary input jack
• Keyless access with push-button start
• Power tilt/telescope steering wheel
• An all-new, fully electronic top on the convertible that can be lowered remotely using the key fob
As shown at the North American International Auto Show, the Stingray coupe fitted with the major available options would be $73,360, including: • 3LT interior package, with leather-wrapped interior ($8,005)
• Z51 Performance Package ($2,800)
• Competition sports seats ($2,495)
• Exposed-carbon-fiber roof panel ($1,995)
• Magnetic Ride Control with Performance Traction Management ($1,795)
• Dual-mode exhaust system ($1,195)
• Carbon fiber interior trim ($995)
• Sueded, microfiber-wrapped upper interior trim ($995)
• Red-painted calipers ($595)
• Black-painted wheels ($495)
The 3LT interior package includes: Bose 10-speaker surround-sound audio system; SiriusXM Satellite radio with one-year subscription and HD radio receiver; color head-up display; memory package; navigation system; heated and ventilated seats with power lumbar and bolster adjustment; premium Napa leather seating surfaces; and leather-wrapped dash and instrument panel, console and door panels. The Z51 Performance Package includes: high-performance gear ratios; transmission-cooling system; larger 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels and tires; larger, slotted rotors and brake-cooling ducts; electronic limited-slip differential and differential cooling system; unique chassis tuning; and available Magnetic Ride Control active-handling system with Performance Traction Management. Equipped with the Z51 package, the Corvette Stingray is capable of accelerating from 0–60 mph in under four seconds, and more than 1 g in cornering. About Chevrolet Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
|2015 KIA SOUL WINS ACTIVE LIFESTYLE VEHICLE OF THE YEAR◾Soul Takes Top Honors in Urban Segment for Third Straight Year |
◾2015 Soul lauded for spacious cabin and driving dynamics
◾Kia's urban passenger vehicle pairs style with function for a winning combination
IRVINE, Calif., October 23, 2014 – Kia Motors America's (KMA) fun and funky urban passenger vehicle, the 2015 Soul, was named a winner at the 11th annual Active Lifestyle Vehicle of the Year awards held recently at Local Motors in Chandler, Arizona. For the third consecutive year, ....
|2015 SUBARU XV CROSSTREK AND XV CROSSTREK HYBRID GET NEW INFOTAINMENT AND SAFETY TECHNOLOGIES◾Subaru-developed driver assist technology, EyeSight® now available on XV Crosstrek|
◾EyeSight-equipped vehicles also add Steering Responsive fog lights standard
◾New 6.2-inch infotainment system with rear vision camera standard on 2.0i, 2.0i Premium and Hybrid models
◾XV Crosstrek 2.0i Premium with EyeSight, 2.0i Limited and Hybrid Touring trims receive 7-inch multi touch gesture infotainment system
Cherry Hill, N.J. - Subaru of America, Inc. has introduced the 2015 XV Crosstrek an....
|2015 VOLKSWAGEN E-GOLF RECOGNIZED AS MOST EFFICIENT CAR IN COMPACT EV CLASSThe fully electric, zero tailpipe emissions e-Golf gets top marks from the Environmental Protection Agency|
• 116 combined MPGe puts e-Golf at head of compact electric vehicle (EV) class
• MPGe announcement reinforces e-Golf position as a fun-to-drive, no-compromise plug-in vehicle
• Fully equipped e-Golf starts at $35,445
• Standard fast charging capability can allow 80 percent battery charge within 30 minutes
Herndon, VA – Volkswagen of America, Inc. announced today that the com....
|DODGE AND JEEP® BRANDS TAKE HOME TROPHIES AT 11TH ANNUAL CARSPONDENT.COM ACTIVE LIFESTYLE VEHICLE AWARDS COMPETITION◾Dodge Durango named 'Best Value Family'|
◾Dodge Journey named 'Best Value On-Road'
◾Jeep® Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel wins 'Luxury Off-Road' category
◾More than 100 athletes and outdoor enthusiasts evaluated the vehicles and voted for the winners
October 22, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Dodge Durango, Dodge Journey and Jeep® Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel were each named winners in this year's Active Lifestyle Vehicle (ALV) awards.
The 11th annual Carspondent.com 'Active Lifestyle Ve....
|GALPIN AUTO SPORTS CELEBRATES 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FORD MUSTANG AT 2014 SEMA SHOW◾Galpin Auto Sports celebrates golden anniversary of Ford Mustang production with modified all-new pony car featuring gold theme|
◾Gold powder-coated Whipple supercharger enhances output of 5.0-liter V8 engine to 725 horsepower
◾Custom LED headlights give the face of Mustang a whole new look
The tuning arm of the largest Ford dealer in the United States, Galpin Auto Sports, also known as GAS, is paying tribute to the long history of Ford Mustang with a customized car debuting at the 2014 Spe....
|FINALISTS ANNOUNCED FOR 2015 'GREEN CAR OF THE YEAR®'• Green Car Journal to Reveal Winner of the 10th Annual Award at LA Auto Show® Press & Trade Days, November 20|
LOS ANGELES, CA (October 21, 2014) – Green Car Journal has announced its five finalists for the magazine's high-profile 2015 Green Car of the Year® program. The 2015 models include the Audi A3 TDI, BMW i3, Chevrolet Impala Bi-Fuel, Honda Fit, and VW Golf. The Green Car of the Year® award, an honor widely recognized as the auto industry's most important environmental acc....
|NISSAN ANNOUNCES 2015 PATHFINDER U.S. PRICINGFRANKLIN, Tenn. – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder SUV, which is on sale now at U.S. Nissan dealers nationwide.|
Totally redesigned just two years ago, the 2015 Pathfinder offers exceptional levels of versatility, fuel efficiency and full-size comfort for seven passengers. Pathfinder is available in 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive configurations, with all models powered by a fuel-efficient 260-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC V6.
A number of enhancements ha....