|2014 Corvette Stingray Starts At $51,995|
| The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe will have a suggested starting retail price of $51,995, and the Corvette Stingray Convertible will start at $56,995. Both prices include a $995 destination fee but exclude tax, title, and license.
'The 2014 Corvette Stingray perfectly embodies Chevrolet's mission to deliver more than expected for our customers,' said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet marketing. 'The Corvette Stingray delivers a combination of performance, design and technology that very few manufacturers can match, and none can even come close for $52,000.'
Standard features on the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray include:
• Seating with lightweight magnesium frames for exceptional support, and eight-way power adjustment|
• Five-position Drive Mode Selector that tailors up to 12 vehicle attributes
• 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine with direct injection, Active Fuel Management, continuously variable valve timing and an advanced combustion system
• Carbon fiber hood on all models, and a carbon fiber removable roof panel on coupes
• Aluminum frame that is 99 pounds lighter (45 kg) and 57-percent stiffer than the previous model's structure
• Advanced, high-intensity discharge (HID) and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting
• Dual, eight-inch configurable driver/infotainment screens, with next-generation Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system and rear vision camera
• Bose nine-speaker audio system with SiriusXM Satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD card and auxiliary input jack
• Keyless access with push-button start
• Power tilt/telescope steering wheel
• An all-new, fully electronic top on the convertible that can be lowered remotely using the key fob
As shown at the North American International Auto Show, the Stingray coupe fitted with the major available options would be $73,360, including: • 3LT interior package, with leather-wrapped interior ($8,005)
• Z51 Performance Package ($2,800)
• Competition sports seats ($2,495)
• Exposed-carbon-fiber roof panel ($1,995)
• Magnetic Ride Control with Performance Traction Management ($1,795)
• Dual-mode exhaust system ($1,195)
• Carbon fiber interior trim ($995)
• Sueded, microfiber-wrapped upper interior trim ($995)
• Red-painted calipers ($595)
• Black-painted wheels ($495)
The 3LT interior package includes: Bose 10-speaker surround-sound audio system; SiriusXM Satellite radio with one-year subscription and HD radio receiver; color head-up display; memory package; navigation system; heated and ventilated seats with power lumbar and bolster adjustment; premium Napa leather seating surfaces; and leather-wrapped dash and instrument panel, console and door panels. The Z51 Performance Package includes: high-performance gear ratios; transmission-cooling system; larger 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels and tires; larger, slotted rotors and brake-cooling ducts; electronic limited-slip differential and differential cooling system; unique chassis tuning; and available Magnetic Ride Control active-handling system with Performance Traction Management. Equipped with the Z51 package, the Corvette Stingray is capable of accelerating from 0–60 mph in under four seconds, and more than 1 g in cornering. About Chevrolet Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
|NISSAN TITAN XD'S CUMMINS 5.0L V8 TURBO DIESEL TWO-STAGE TURBOCHARGERNASHVILLE, Tenn. – When the covers were pulled off the 2016 Nissan TITAN XD full-size pickup at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in January, it was really two debuts in one with the all-new Cummins 5.0L V8 Turbo Diesel engine being shown for the first time too.|
The Cummins 5.0L V8 Turbo Diesel in the upcoming 2016 Nissan TITAN XD features a unique Cummins M²™ Two-Stage Turbocharger is configured to work well at both low and high engine speeds. The series sequential turbo....
|SANTA FE CLAIMS A MOST POPULAR ON EDMUNDS.COM AWARDFOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Jan. 22, 2015 – Hyundai's award-winning Santa Fe continues to add to its trophy chest, making the list of the 2015 Most Popular on Edmunds.com (alongside the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander). Praised for its stylish design, spacious interior and choice of powerful yet fuel efficient engines, the Santa Fe was one of the most-considered vehicles in its segment on car-shopping website Edmunds.com.|
'Santa Fe offers buyers a combination of futuristic design, versa....
|CHEVROLET SPARK EV PLUGS INTO MARYLAND• Customer demand drives addition of East Coast; features locally sourced drive unit|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Chevrolet will start selling the Spark EV in Maryland this spring, expanding the pure electric mini-car's 'range' to the East Coast.
The Spark EV is the most efficient U.S. retail electric vehicle on the market, delivering an EPA-estimated combined city/highway 119 MPGe fuel economy equivalent and 82 miles of EPA-estimated combined city/highway range.
It is priced as low....
|WORLD CAR AWARDS - THE ROAD AHEAD - JANUARY 2015 ISSUEHappy New Year!|
As you read this, World Car Awards (WCA) jurors will be in the process of completing their evaluation of this year's contenders, and preparing to vote in our first round of ballots.
Now to this month's newsletter, which will focus on the autonomous driving advances recently unveiled at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) and the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
New models and concepts like the Ford GT, Honda NSX, Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupé, Infiniti Q....
|2016 NISSAN TITAN XD AIMS AT OUTDOORSMEN, HITS TARGET AT SHOOTING, HUNTING AND OUTDOOR TRADE (SHOT) SHOW• Outdoor Enthusiasts Get First Look at Next-Generation TITAN at Booth #4367|
LAS VEGAS – The all-new 2016 Nissan TITAN XD made its West Coast show debut today at the Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show in Las Vegas. TITAN Chief Product Specialist Rich Miller revealed the truck to hundreds of outdoors-specializing media members – a group that appreciates a rugged truck.
The SolarFlare Yellow 2016 TITAN XD PRO-4X is located in booth #4367 at the Sands Expo Center.
|2015 GMC SIERRA ELEVATION EDITION STARTS AT $34,865• Monochromatic special model delivers GMC's refinement, connectivity at value price|
DETROIT – Pricing for the GMC 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $34,865 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V-6 and $38,795 for a 4.3L/4WD configuration. Models with the available 5.3L V-8 start at $35,960 for 2WD and $39,890 for 4WD.
The Sierra Elevation Edition – a uniquely styled full-size truck that combines a bold, monochromatic look with the latest connectivity technol....