|2014 Corvette Stingray Starts At $51,995|
| The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe will have a suggested starting retail price of $51,995, and the Corvette Stingray Convertible will start at $56,995. Both prices include a $995 destination fee but exclude tax, title, and license.
'The 2014 Corvette Stingray perfectly embodies Chevrolet's mission to deliver more than expected for our customers,' said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet marketing. 'The Corvette Stingray delivers a combination of performance, design and technology that very few manufacturers can match, and none can even come close for $52,000.'
Standard features on the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray include:
• Seating with lightweight magnesium frames for exceptional support, and eight-way power adjustment|
• Five-position Drive Mode Selector that tailors up to 12 vehicle attributes
• 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine with direct injection, Active Fuel Management, continuously variable valve timing and an advanced combustion system
• Carbon fiber hood on all models, and a carbon fiber removable roof panel on coupes
• Aluminum frame that is 99 pounds lighter (45 kg) and 57-percent stiffer than the previous model's structure
• Advanced, high-intensity discharge (HID) and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting
• Dual, eight-inch configurable driver/infotainment screens, with next-generation Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system and rear vision camera
• Bose nine-speaker audio system with SiriusXM Satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD card and auxiliary input jack
• Keyless access with push-button start
• Power tilt/telescope steering wheel
• An all-new, fully electronic top on the convertible that can be lowered remotely using the key fob
As shown at the North American International Auto Show, the Stingray coupe fitted with the major available options would be $73,360, including: • 3LT interior package, with leather-wrapped interior ($8,005)
• Z51 Performance Package ($2,800)
• Competition sports seats ($2,495)
• Exposed-carbon-fiber roof panel ($1,995)
• Magnetic Ride Control with Performance Traction Management ($1,795)
• Dual-mode exhaust system ($1,195)
• Carbon fiber interior trim ($995)
• Sueded, microfiber-wrapped upper interior trim ($995)
• Red-painted calipers ($595)
• Black-painted wheels ($495)
The 3LT interior package includes: Bose 10-speaker surround-sound audio system; SiriusXM Satellite radio with one-year subscription and HD radio receiver; color head-up display; memory package; navigation system; heated and ventilated seats with power lumbar and bolster adjustment; premium Napa leather seating surfaces; and leather-wrapped dash and instrument panel, console and door panels. The Z51 Performance Package includes: high-performance gear ratios; transmission-cooling system; larger 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels and tires; larger, slotted rotors and brake-cooling ducts; electronic limited-slip differential and differential cooling system; unique chassis tuning; and available Magnetic Ride Control active-handling system with Performance Traction Management. Equipped with the Z51 package, the Corvette Stingray is capable of accelerating from 0–60 mph in under four seconds, and more than 1 g in cornering. About Chevrolet Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
|THE NEW FIAT 500 1957 EDITION ARRIVING SOON IN FIAT STUDIOS◾Order allocations open this week, with the 2014 Fiat 500 1957 Edition arriving in studios in late spring|
◾New 2014 Fiat 500 1957 Edition offers vintage Italian styling starting at $20,400 U.S. MSRP
◾Limited-production model builds on the Fiat 500's storied past with unique exterior and interior design elements
◾Novel exterior appearance, three classic exterior colors, 1957-era body color wheel design, Bianco-painted roof and vintage 'FIAT' emblems pay homage to the historic Fiat Nuova 500
| FIVE REASONS SILVERADO V6 IS THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT CANDETROIT –Largely because of the strength and refinement of the new EcoTec3 V-6, sales of V-6 Silverados account for 20 percent of light-duty pickup sales, up from about 5 percent for the previous model.|
1) Purpose built for pickup use, with class-leading standard torque and towing
The Silverado standard 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6 has one purpose – providing budget-conscious pickup customers a great standard engine. Its large 4.3-liter displacement provides class-leading torque (305 lb-....
|. AUDI A3, A3 SPORTBACK, A3 SPORTBACK G-TRON, A3 SEDAN AND A3 CABRIOLETAudi demonstrates its technical competence in all aspects of carmaking with the Audi A3. Lightweight construction technology helps the premium compact car to a groundbreakingly low weight. The A3 1.4 TFSI has a curb weight of just 1,175 kilograms (2,590.43 lb) – the benchmark figure for its class. Its curb weight fell by up to 80 kilograms (176.37 lb). In the body, the primary factors for this weight reduction are the hot-shaped steels in the occupant cell and the aluminum bolt-on parts (engine ....|
|AUDI A4, A4 AVANT AND A4 ALLROAD QUATTROThe Audi A4 is a winner in the mid-size class. In top form both in terms of looks and technology, it stands out with its sporty, yet balanced character.|
Body and interior
High- and ultra high-strength steels make the body of the Audi A4 stiff, lightweight and safe. The trunk has a capacity of 480 liters (16.95 cu ft). Capacity with the rear seatbacks folded down (a standard feature in the quattro versions) is 962 liters (33.97 cu ft). The interior of the A4 features all of the classi....
| The ‘Quadrifoglio Verde' is back on Giulietta and MiToThe legendary 'Quadrifoglio Verde' that has identified the top performing cars by Alfa Romeo since 1923 is back on the new versions|
• Giulietta celebrates its 60th anniversary with a new 'Quadrifoglio Verde'
• True expression of Alfa Romeo's DNA, this car marks the debut of the new 240 HP 1750 Turbo Petrol engine with all-aluminium direct injection
• State-of-the-art 'Alfa TCT' 6-speed twin dry clutch transmission
• It's the same engine/transmission as the Alfa Romeo 4C supercar