|AMELIA DONATIONS TO CHARITIES TOP $2.2 MILLION IN 2013|
|RM Auctions to Sell Historic Daytona 24 Hour-Winning Jaguar XJR-9 at Amelia Island• RM Auctions secures Works Jaguar XJR-9 for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14, 2015|
• The sole remaining original of only two purpose-built IMSA specification XJR-9s constructed, chassis 388 enjoyed huge record of success through 1988, 1989 and 1990
• 2015 marks 25th anniversary of this actual car's historic 1990 Daytona 24 hour victory in the hands of Jones/Lammers/Wallace
• XJR-9 leads a handpicked selection of 80 automobiles at RM's Amelia Island sale, the official auction of the ....
|Pinehurst Concours Announces Chief Judge for 2015VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (Nov. 20, 2014) – Internationally-renowned concours judge Nigel Matthews has been named chief judge of the 2015 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance, a vintage car showcase the first Saturday in May in the North Carolina Sandhills, event president Jay Howard announced Thursday.|
In addition to Matthews being named chief judge, the Pinehurst Concours has unveiled its 12 collector classes for the judged competition to be staged on the fairways of Pinehurst Resort on Ma....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND FORD 'SHORTY' MUSTANG OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE• Auctions America kicks off its 2015 collector car calendar, March 27-29 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Early entries led by a one-off 1964½ Ford Mustang III 'Shorty' Factory Prototype, one of few surviving 'Total Performance'-era Ford factory prototypes
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamer....
|LE MANS WINNING SCUDERIA FILIPINETTI FERRARI 275 GTB COMPETIZIONE JOINS BONHAMS SCOTTSDALE AUCTIONThe Ferrari Classiche red book certified, three times Le Mans entrant, Spa-Francorchamps winner, Imola winner and concours award recipient joins impressive early consignments for January's sale|
Bonhams is delighted to announce the consignment of a very special and historic competition Ferrari to its auction in Scottsdale, Arizona next January.
From the most famous and respected name in sports and racing is the 1966 Ferrari 275 Gran Turismo Berlinetta Competizione Scaglietti – class winner ....
|2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Raises Record Amount for CharityDonations to Charities in 2014 Total $1.9 million |
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (Nov. 12, 2014) -- In addition to showcasing significant automobiles in a spectacular setting, the 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance raised $1.9 million -- a record amount of giving -- for charity. The full sum of charitable donations was announced Monday at a luncheon honoring the event's charitable partners.
'We're proud to host an event that strives to set the bar for excellence in the automotive ....