Audi sets all-time U.S. sales record for the month of April
2014 A3 Sedan Audi
2014 SQ5 Audi
2014 Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel Chevrolet
2014 Leon SC Seat
2014 Golf Volkswagen
2013 A3 Audi
2013 A3 Sportback S-Line Audi
2013 A5 Audi
2013 A7 Audi
2013 A8 L Audi
|• Audi reports 16th consecutive month of record sales, marking the fourth-best month ever in U.S. for the brand
• April new vehicle sales up 15% to 11,521 vehicles sold in the U.S.
• Premium category vehicle sales (A8, A7, A6, and Q7) up 52% in April
Audi today reported record-setting April sales with a 15% increase to 11,521 new vehicles sold, marking the 16th consecutive month of record sales in the U.S. April sales also marked the fourth-best month ever for the brand and set the all-time sales record for the month of April.
'Audi's progressive luxury positioning in the market clearly speaks to discerning consumers as they are seeking out the most technologically advanced vehicles in the market,' said Audi of America President Johan de Nysschen. 'This is the fundamental reason why Audi has set record sales in sixteen consecutive months and will continue to register steady and sustainable sales improvements.'
• Audi A6 sales up 136.8% compared to April 2011; YTD sales doubled compared to previous period.
• Audi A7 sales increase 91.2%, compared to initial launch sales set in April 2011.
• Sales of Audi Q5 increased 24.5% compared to April 2011; YTD sales up 17.4% compared to previous period.
• Audi Q7 records 12.3% boost in sales compared to April 2011.
• Sales mix for Audi TDI clean diesel models finish the month at 57.3% for the A3 TDI and 31.0% for Q7 TDI; sales of the Audi A3 increased a solid 7 percent for the month.
• For the record-setting month of April 2012, three Audi models recorded year-over-year sales increases of 20% or more, including the Audi A6, the Audi A7, and the Audi Q5 models.
• Audi April Certified Pre-Owned sales hindered by reduced availability of models to sell.
| Audi announces pricing for all-new high-performance 2014 Audi SQ5• Pricing starts at $51,900 for Audi SQ5 high-performance luxury crossover|
• SQ5 is the first-ever S variant of any Audi Q model
• Audi SQ5 achieves 354 hp, 347 lb-ft of torque
Pricing for the all-new 2014 Audi SQ5 high-performance luxury crossover – the first-ever S variant of any Audi Q model – will begin at $51,900. The Audi SQ5, which blends sportiness and sophistication with space and functionality, is expected to arrive in U.S. showrooms later this summer.
The SQ5 adds to the hig....
| Audi Aims For Twelfth Victory At Le Mans- Three Audi R18 e-tron quattro cars at season's top event for sports cars|
- Eleven Audi victories clinched at 24 Hours in France
- Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich: Challenge is particularly high this year
On June 22/23, Audi will be competing at the classic 24-hour race at Le Mans for the 15th time. On the 90th anniversary of the world's most important endurance race, the challenge is particularly great for the brand with the four rings, following the most recent changes in the regulations.
| Audi At Le Mans: Engine Technology Forges Close Links To Production◾Fuel consumption of the TDI units reduced by more than 20 percent|
◾Direct technology transfer between motorsport and products
◾Piston area output significantly increased
Ingolstadt, June 13, 2013 – One more week before the Le Mans 24 Hours celebrates its 90th anniversary. 15 years of engine development have been shaping Audi's prototype racing commitment. Through intensive development work the engineers have repeatedly compensated for the restrictions imposed by the regulations whil....
|Audi announces 2014 Model Year vehicles and pricing• Audi momentum continues with multiple new and freshened models for the 2014 Model Year|
• The introduction of the Audi RS 7, SQ5,expansion of the R8 model line, and the addition of four new TDI® clean diesel models highlights a robust choice of new product offerings
Audi today announced its complete lineup for the 2014 Model Year, including full line pricing and numerous vehicle additions and enhancements.
Continuing its growth strategy with a focus on balanced performance solutions – ....
|CLEAN DIESEL TO BE HIGHLIGHTED AT THE 16TH ANNUAL CONGRESSIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY & ENERGY EFFICIENCY EXPO + FORUMWashington, D.C. – The role of advanced diesel technology and biodiesel as energy efficient technology and a renewable energy source will be highlighted on June 12 at the 16th annual Congressional Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency EXPO + Forum on Capitol Hill.|
The Diesel Technology Forum (DTF) will joinother energy businesses, sustainable energy industry trade associations, government agencies, and energy policy research organizations in exhibiting at the EXPO. In addit....
| AUDI ANNOUNCES PRICING AND FUEL ECONOMY FOR 2014 AUDI A6, A7 AND Q5 TDI® CLEAN DIESEL VEHICLES• Audi expands TDI lineup with 2014 Audi A6, A7 and Q5 TDI models|
• New TDI clean diesel models join the newly-introduced A8 L TDI, and highly-successful Q7 TDI
Audi today announced pricing and fuel economy figures for the 2014 A6, A7 and Q5 TDI® models, expected to begin arriving at U.S. dealers in late Summer 2013.
EPA estimated fuel economy figures for the new clean diesel introductions are as follows:
• 2014 Audi A6 TDI – 24 city/ 38 highway/ 29 combined MPG
• 2014 Audi A7 TDI – 24....