|Mercedes-Benz DTM drivers comment on the third race of the season at Brands Hatch|
| • Mercedes-Benz has won three out of the six DTM races at Brands Hatch
• David Coulthard (Scotland), Jamie Green (England), Gary Paffett (England) and Susie Wolff (Scotland) aiming to excel in their home race
• Mercedes-Benz leads driver, team and constructor standings in DTM 2012
• Brands Hatch has been staging DTM races since 2006; at just 1.93km in length, it is the shortest track on the race calendar – with the obvious exception of the show event in Munich's Olympic Stadium; the drivers complete a total of 98 laps, equivalent to a total distance of 189.04 kilometres.
• Facts and figures on all Mercedes-Benz drivers, teams and the C-Coupé at: www.media.daimler.com
Drivers' comments on the third race of the season at Brands Hatch:
| WORLD RX TEAMS PRESENTED AT ITALIAN MEDIA DAYToday the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy kicked off in style at a special media day that was held at the new World RX venue Franciacorta International Circuit in Brescia, Italy.|
A string of media from across Europe, Asia and the Americas congregated on the Italian circuit to attend the event which included the six permanent two car World RX Teams, as well as some of the individual Supercar entries, Euro RX and RX Lites competitors. It was also the first time th....
| AUDI DRIVER FILIPE ALBUQUERQUE IN EAGER ANTICIPATION OF WEC• Portuguese is about to make his debut in the FIA WEC|
• Significant differences to touring car program in the DTM
• Varied preparation at the beginning of sports car career
Ingolstadt, April 22, 2014 – Audi factory driver Filipe Albuquerque (Portugal) is facing a major challenge on switching from touring car to endurance racing. The Portuguese will contest his first race in the Audi R18 e-tron quattro diesel hybrid sports car at round two of the WEC at Spa (Belgium) on May 3. ....
| ROCKY IN #1 AUDI FOR THE FIRST TIME• First test of the DTM Champion in his new race car|
• Audi drivers reel off a total of more than 7,600 kilometers at Hockenheim
• Dieter Gass: 'Learned a lot again about the new RS 5 DTM'
Ingolstadt/Hockenheim, April 17, 2014 – About two weeks before the 2014 DTM season opener, the Audi Sport Teams Abt Sportsline, Phoenix and Rosberg reeled off an extensive test program with the new Audi RS 5 DTM at the Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg. Title defender Mike Rockenfeller drove h....
| BOOSTING CAREERS WITH AN EXTRA 15 HP – VOLKSWAGEN LINES UP WITH A NEW ENGINE IN THE 2014 FORMULA 3 SEASON◾Thoroughbred racing engines for teams in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship|
◾Nine young drivers put their faith in the Dallara/Volkswagen combination in the European Championship
◾Racing genes: Max Verstappen and Tom Blomqvist powered by Volkswagen
Thoroughbred racing engine replaces production-based power train: the 2014 FIA Formula 3 European Championship heralds a new era for Volkswagen. More performance and improved drivability – out goes the old 210-hp generation of Formula 3 eng....
| AUDI DRIVER TAMBAY TO FEATURE PLAYBOY IN THE DTM23-year-old Frenchman sporting the colors of the men's magazine|
• Spectacular graphics for Edoardo Mortara's Audi RS 5 DTM
• Final tests as 'rehearsal' for season opener at Hockenheim
Ingolstadt, April 14, 2014 – In the last official DTM tests before the season starts, Audi is presenting the liveries of its Audi RS 5 DTM cars that had not been revealed yet. On Adrien Tambay's race car, the famous black Playboy graphics are returning to the DTM.
From this Monday to Thursday,....
| AUDI DRIVERS VISIT WATCH PARTNER ORIS• Guests at head office of Audi Sport's new 'Official Watch Partner'|
• A glimpse behind the scenes and autograph session for Oris employees
• Mike Rockenfeller: 'Impressed by precision and high quality'
Ingolstadt, April 11, 2014 – Audi race drivers as watchmakers: For a day, Marcel Fassler, Nico Müller and Mike Rockenfeller delved into the world of Oris. The company based in Hölstein (Switzerland) will become the new 'Official Watch Partner' of Audi Sport at the beginning of t....
|FDA – A good test for FuocoMaranello, 9 April –A two day test session ended today at the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria, for competitors in the FIA F3 European Championship. It was the second of these test sessions and Antonio Fuoco, driving for the Prema team, was one of 27 youngsters taking part in this last test prior to the start of the season. The first race takes place over the 19/20 April at Silverstone circuit. The Ferrari Driver Academy student completed 167 laps, setting the eighth fastest time of th....|
| 1997 European Grand Prix: A Page from a Father's BookTwenty-two laps from the end of the European Grand Prix and everything was held in the balance. Then, suddenly, Jacques Villeneuve would draw from a page of his father's book and would help to produce a truly memorable moment in Formula One's history. |
The 1997 Formula One season was to be Jacques Villeneuve's opportunity to finally add the family name to the annals of Formula One champions. Jacques had come to Formula One and Williams in 1996. He would join another son of a Formula One drive....