|Mercedes-Benz DTM drivers comment on the third race of the season at Brands Hatch|
| • Mercedes-Benz has won three out of the six DTM races at Brands Hatch
• David Coulthard (Scotland), Jamie Green (England), Gary Paffett (England) and Susie Wolff (Scotland) aiming to excel in their home race
• Mercedes-Benz leads driver, team and constructor standings in DTM 2012
• Brands Hatch has been staging DTM races since 2006; at just 1.93km in length, it is the shortest track on the race calendar – with the obvious exception of the show event in Munich's Olympic Stadium; the drivers complete a total of 98 laps, equivalent to a total distance of 189.04 kilometres.
• Facts and figures on all Mercedes-Benz drivers, teams and the C-Coupé at: www.media.daimler.com
Drivers' comments on the third race of the season at Brands Hatch:
|AUDI WINS DTM THRILLER AT ZANDVOORT◾Mattias Ekström clinches first season victory for Audi|
◾Edoardo Mortara in fourth place after recovery
◾Mike Rockenfeller and Nico Müller struck by misfortune
Ingolstadt/Zandvoort, September 28, 2014 – In what was arguably the most thrilling race of the year Mattias Ekström kept a cool head and gave Audi its first victory of the DTM season at Zandvoort. For the Swede, this marked an amazing fourth triumph at Zandvoort, for Audi, it was the seventh success in eleven runs on the chall....
|Eager anticipation of Audi drivers' favorite track• DTM to visit Zandvoort on the North Sea coast this weekend |
• Many Audi drivers have special memories of the track
• Dieter Gass, Head of DTM: 'Manufacturers' title remains our goal'
The battle for the prestigious title of the best manufacturer is intensifying. Before the penultimate round of the DTM at Zandvoort next weekend (September 27 to 28) Audi and BMW are separated by only 18 points. The advantage for the four rings: There is no other track of which the Audi ....
|SOLBERG WINS GERMANY RX AFTER CLOSEST FINISH IN SPORT'S HISTORYNorway's Petter Solberg has won the Red Kiwi World RX of Germany, round nine of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy in what is the sport's closest ever finish in its 47-year history. In a nail-biting final race, Solberg pipped Sweden RX winner Mattias Ekstrom to the post by an unbelievable margin of just five thousandths of a second. Robin Larsson completed the podium line-up finishing third in his Audi A1 Supercar.|
Over 10,000 spectators travelled to Estering ....
|BLANCPAIN ENDURANCE SERIES SEASON FINALE FULL OF HIGHLIGHTS FOR AUDI SPORT CUSTOMER RACINGAudi R8 LMS ultra to battle for the title at the Nürburgring|
◾Four teams with seven GT3 race cars from Audi on the grid
◾Skiing world champion Didier Cuche to celebrate Audi racing debut
Ingolstadt, September 16, 2014 – In GT racing, Audi will be celebrating the finale of the Blancpain Endurance Series on September 21 with several attractions. The 1,000-kilometer race on the Nürburgring will not only be about the decision between the four Audi drivers at the top of the standings and their i....
|RECORD 41 SUPERCARS FOR WORLD RX OF GERMANYThe FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy is living up to its reputation as the FIA's fastest growing motorsport series after attracting the biggest Supercar line-up of the season for this weekend's Red Kiwi World RX of Germany (20-21 September). With a record-breaking 41 Supercars representing 11 different marques and 17 nationalities across Supercar, TouringCar and Super1600, Germany RX boasts a truly international flavour.|
Round nine of this year's World RX, German....