|Ferrari 'Tour De France' Joins RM's Monterey Sale|
| • RM Auctions announces a rare and coveted 1956 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Berlinetta Scaglietti 'Tour de France' as the latest feature attraction for its Monterey sale, August 17–18
• The first 14-Louver TdF built and one of just nine examples of its kind, 0585 GT is Ferrari Classiche certified and boasts a well-documented history, including a co-starring role in the 1966 Disney classic, The Love Bug
• Exclusive TdF joins previously announced Ferrari 410 S to lead an exceptional roster of more than a dozen examples from the Modenese Prancing Horse
RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted to announce the consignment of the stunning and exceptionally rare 1956 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Berlinetta 'Tour de France,' chassis 0585 GT, to its highly anticipated Monterey sale, August 17–18 in California.
Specially handpicked by RM specialists for the August sale, the magnificent TdF joins an outstanding roster of more than a dozen milestone Ferraris poised for RM's 2012 Monterey podium. The remarkable offering, which also includes the previously announced, multi-million-dollar Ferrari 410 S Berlinetta, further consolidates RM's reputation as the global leader in the presentation of important and historic Ferraris at auction.
|Barn Find Sawyer's Sandhills Museum Collection Slated for Worldwide Auctioneers 14th Annual The Houston Classic AuctionAuburn, IN. December 10th, 2014. Worldwide Auctioneers announced today that a remarkable and long concealed assortment of pre-war, brass era and steam-powered motorcars from the Sawyer's Sandhills Museum Collection will go under the hammer at its 14th annual The Houston Classic Auction. The collection features a fascinating group of rare and venerable motorcars that have been untouched since the mid 1990s, when the Nebraska museum closed its doors for the last time. All ten of the vehicle....|
|Gooding & Company Adds Two Legendary Ferraris to Scottsdale Offerings Including a 1959 250 GT LWB California SpiderThe two-day event will also drop the hammer on a 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Coupe Aerodinamico along with over a dozen other models from the Italian marque |
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (December 12, 2014) – Gooding & Company, the record-setting auction house acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, announced today the addition of two superlative Ferraris to its Scottsdale roster. New consignments include a 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California....
|SIR STIRLING MOSS AND HIS LEGENDARY MERCEDES-BENZ CHAMPIONS REUNITED AT THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY AMELIA CONCOURS d'ELEGANCESince 1996 the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has grown from a regional concours to an international award winning event on a global scale and is ranked at the top of the worldwide concours constellation.|
To celebrate two decades of automotive design and competition excellence the 20th Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance will reprise the founding Concours of 1996 with our original honoree Sir Stirling Moss. This year marks the 60th anniversary of his record setting victory in the Mille....
|World's Top Marques Set to Dominate RM's Arizona Biltmore Sale• Desirable models from leading marques will cross the stage at RM's Arizona sale, January 15-16 in Phoenix|
• Classiche-certified 1964 Ferrari 250 LM with fantastic period racing history leads a list of Ferrari highlights
• Auction also features terrific Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Packard, Bentley, Shelby, and Audi motor cars
• Complete list of entries available at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 11, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector ....
|2015 PORSCHE GT3 CUP CHALLENGE USA BY YOKOHAMA FEATURES NEW RACES• Events at NOLA, VIR, Porsche Rennsport Reunion Join Series|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Dec. 9, 2014) – A new event at NOLA Motorsports Park, a return to Virginia International Raceway and the season finale during the Porsche Rennsport Reunion V at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca are among the highlights of the 2015 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama schedule.
The International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) unveiled Dec. 9 an eight-venue, 16-round schedule for the series, one of....
|ALL-ORIGINAL FERRARI 365 GTB/4 DAYTONA TO BE OFFERED BY ITS FIRST AND ONLY OWNER AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions presents the 'Condo Find Daytona' at its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Offered on behalf of its original owner, the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona recently emerged from 25 years storage in downtown Toronto
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM sale also lifts the gavel on a spectacular 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Aravis Cabriolet, which was judged 'Best of Show' at Amelia Island in 2012
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www.....