2012 German Grand Prix: Preview
| Round 10 of the 2012 Formula One World Championship marks the second home race in succession for the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS team. The German Grand Prix takes place on Sunday 22 July at the Hockenheimring which is just 100kms from the Daimler and Mercedes-Benz headquarters in Stuttgart.
• The 2012 German Grand Prix will be the 33rd held at Hockenheim; Mercedes-Benz power has won twice, in 1998 & 2008
• This year's race marks the tenth anniversary of the circuit's redesign and the construction of the Mercedes Grandstand
• The Drag Reduction System can be deployed for 59% of the lap in qualifying - the fourth highest value of the season
| Audi Aims For Twelfth Victory At Le Mans- Three Audi R18 e-tron quattro cars at season's top event for sports cars|
- Eleven Audi victories clinched at 24 Hours in France
- Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich: Challenge is particularly high this year
On June 22/23, Audi will be competing at the classic 24-hour race at Le Mans for the 15th time. On the 90th anniversary of the world's most important endurance race, the challenge is particularly great for the brand with the four rings, following the most recent changes in the regulations.
|Piquet Jr. Returns To Road America Looking To Capture The Magic Once AgainELKHART LAKE, Wis., June 12, 2013 - Nelson Piquet Jr. will be making his return to Road America June 22, looking to capture back-to-back wins at the famed 4-mile, 14-turn road course. During last season's shootout, Piquet Jr. won the pole, then went on to lead a total of 19 laps to become the first Brazilian to score a victory in one of NASCAR'S top-three series. The win also helped set Piquet Jr. up for a strong finish to the 2012 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series campaign and provided a....|
| Sebastian Vettel Switches Race Track For Tech Lab In His Role As Infiniti's Director Of Performance◾Fresh from the Canadian GP, Infiniti Director of Performance, Sebastian Vettel, visits tech labs at Infiniti's North American development center in Farmington Hills, Michigan|
◾Vettel deep-dives into key road car technologies, including acoustic engineering, in-car audio, noise and vibration and 'Human Engineering'
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan - Formula One Triple World Champion Sebastian Vettel today continued his role as Infiniti's Director of Performance, going behind the scenes at ....
| CANADIAN GP – THE STATISTICS3 podium finishes for Fernando Alonso from 11 Canadian Grand Prix starts. Today's second place comes after a win with Renault in 2006 and a third in 2010, his first year with Ferrari.|
5 points finishes for Felipe Massa in the seven races run so far this year. The Brazilian has scored 49 points to date, whereas last year he only had 11, from three top ten finishes.
7 top ten finishes for Felipe Massa in ten Canadian Grand Prix starts. The Brazilian's best result here was a fourth in 2005 ....
| 2013 Canadian Grand Prix - RaceLewis Hamilton finished on the podium today at the Canadian Grand Prix with team-mate Nico Rosberg taking fifth place.|
• Lewis scored his third podium finish in seven races with the team, finishing in third position
• He completed a two-stop strategy with stops on laps 19 and 48, running option/prime/prime
• Nico completed three pit-stops on laps 14, 31 and 57, running option/option/prime/prime
• His third stop was precautionary after flat-spotting the right front and did not cost him track ....
| DUTCH SUPERCAR MAKER VENCER TO REVEAL STUNNING ‘SARTHE' AT SALON PRIVÉ 2013• Salon Privé 2013: from Wednesday to Friday the 4th to 6th September|
Syon Park, London, 10 June 2013 – Salon Privé confirms Dutch super car manufacturer Vencer will reveal the Sarthe to the UK for the first time in the stunning grounds of Syon House.
Vencer was established in 2012 by Robert Cobben and is based in Vriezenveen. The first Vencer is the Sarthe, which had its world premiere in Monaco in April and Salon Privé is delighted to host it's UK reveal.
The Sarthe i....