|RM Auctions Lifts The Gavel On Bruce Weiner's World-Famous Microcar Museum|
| Building on its reputation as the specialists for private and estate collection sales, RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house, will lift the gavel on the renowned Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum during a two-day sale, February 15–16, 2013 in Madison, Georgia.
Carefully amassed over 15 years by businessman and dedicated collector Bruce Weiner, the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum represents the world's largest collection of the world's smallest cars. Extremely well-known and respected the world over, the colorful and utterly unique museum reflects Weiner's lifelong fascination with rarities of mechanical interest. It also reflects a fastidious collecting philosophy; in building the collection, Bruce scoured the world to secure the best, the rarest, and the most unusual examples extant, often dedicating multiple years to the 'thrill of the chase' and eventual acquisition of select lots.
Now, after 15 years of welcoming thousands of visitors from across the globe to tour his impressive museum and holding countless microcar meets onsite, Weiner is preparing to disperse his fascinating collection, sharing the joy it has brought him over the years with other passionate collectors. The upcoming two-day sale will see his entire collection cross the podium without reserve, including approximately 200 microcars, along with an eclectic assortment of more than 300 lots of collectibles. The offering includes period neon signage, exceptionally rare kiddie rides, hugely valuable micorcar models, literature, and delightful period vending machines and candy dispensers, all from the 1950s—the heyday of the microcar.
'Bruce Weiner is the consummate collector with an incredible sense of fun and remarkable eye for rarity and quality—elements that are all perfectly reflected in his prized collection,' says Rob Myers, Chairman and Founder, RM Auctions. 'As a microcar collection, the Bruce Weiner Museum is unequivocally the finest of its kind worldwide. With many items having been closely guarded in private ownership, and the vast majority coming to public auction for the first time, the sale is truly unprecedented. We are honored to have been selected by Bruce to present his museum collection, and we look forward to welcoming enthusiasts to what promises to be an unbelievably fun and unforgettable weekend.'
|1960 FERRARI 400 SUPERAMERICA SWB CABRIOLET HEADLINES STUNNING LIST OF EUROPEAN SPORTS-TOURING CARS AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Recent entries led by a 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Cabriolet, one of the most valuable automobiles ever offered during the Amelia Island weekend
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day RM sale lifts gavel more than 90 automobiles
• Premier offerings showcased at http://m.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (January 27, 2015) – Fresh on the hee....
|Historic 1964 Ferrari 250 LM Races to an Impressive $9.6 Million as Records Tumble at RM's Arizona Sale• RM Auctions achieves its strongest performance to date in Arizona: $63.7 million in total sales with 90 percent of all lots sold|
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM achieves $9.6 million to secure the title as the most valuable automobile sold in Arizona auction history
• 17 motor cars achieve million-dollar-plus results with numerous new auction records established
• RM's 2015 calendar continues in Paris, February 4, and Amelia Island, Florida, March 14
PHOENIX, Arizona (January 18, 2015) – RM....
|World's Top Marques Set to Dominate RM's Arizona Biltmore Sale• Desirable models from leading marques will cross the stage at RM's Arizona sale, January 15-16 in Phoenix|
• Classiche-certified 1964 Ferrari 250 LM with fantastic period racing history leads a list of Ferrari highlights
• Auction also features terrific Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Packard, Bentley, Shelby, and Audi motor cars
• Complete list of entries available at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 11, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector ....
|ALL-ORIGINAL FERRARI 365 GTB/4 DAYTONA TO BE OFFERED BY ITS FIRST AND ONLY OWNER AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions presents the 'Condo Find Daytona' at its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Offered on behalf of its original owner, the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona recently emerged from 25 years storage in downtown Toronto
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM sale also lifts the gavel on a spectacular 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Aravis Cabriolet, which was judged 'Best of Show' at Amelia Island in 2012
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www.....
|FRENCH HISTORY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT RM'S PARIS COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AT PLACE VAUBAN• RM Auctions returns to the stunning Place Vauban for its second annual collector car sale in Paris, 4 February, 2015|
• Held during the world-famous Retromobile week, the multi-million euro sale features a magnificent selection of 60 blue-chip motor cars
• Early highlights led by two automobiles with wonderful French provenance, a 1935 Delahaye 135 S and 1934 Lancia Belna Eclipse
• Full event details available at www.rmauctions.com
LONDON (November 25, 2014) – RM Auctions, the worl....
|RM Auctions to Sell Historic Daytona 24 Hour-Winning Jaguar XJR-9 at Amelia Island• RM Auctions secures Works Jaguar XJR-9 for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14, 2015|
• The sole remaining original of only two purpose-built IMSA specification XJR-9s constructed, chassis 388 enjoyed huge record of success through 1988, 1989 and 1990
• 2015 marks 25th anniversary of this actual car's historic 1990 Daytona 24 hour victory in the hands of Jones/Lammers/Wallace
• XJR-9 leads a handpicked selection of 80 automobiles at RM's Amelia Island sale, the official auction of the ....
|PRIZED PAUL AND CHRIS ANDREWS COLLECTION SET FOR RM'S AUCTION PODIUM• RM Auctions presents the coveted Paul and Chris Andrews Collection, April 30 – May 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas|
• Sale features an unprecedented selection of motor cars and memorabilia, meticulously assembled over many years by the respected father and son team
• Further information will be available at www.rmauctions.com in early 2015
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 20, 2014) – Continuing its reputation as the industry leader for private collection sales, RM Auctions will lift the gav....
|TEXAS-SIZED SAM PACK FIVE STAR COLLECTION ACHIEVES IMPRESSIVE $11.5 MILLION AT AUCTION• RM Auctions and Auctions America's Sam Pack Five Star Collection event generates strong results with over $11.5 million in sales|
• Iconic 1967 Shelby 427 Cobra tops sales list at $1,292,500
• Numerous lots exceed expectations, including a 2006 Ford GT for $418,000, and a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe Custom for $253,000
• Full proceeds from the collection's 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, along with part proceeds from auction admission, benefit Holy Angels in Shreveport, Louisiana
• Event conclude....