John Staluppi's 'Cars of Dreams' Collection Joins RM's Record 2012 Calendar
2014 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Edition 507
2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake
2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT
2013 Rolls-Royce Celestial Phantom
2012 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Brown Carbon Fiber and Aluminum
2012 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Black and Red
2012 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
2012 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
2012 Mercedes-Benz Viano Vision Diamond
2011 Bugatti Grand Sport L'Or Blanc
| • RM Auctions presents the renowned John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, December 1, in West Palm Beach, Florida
• Amassed over the past decade, the well-known private museum features a superb collection of nearly 120 automobiles and a diverse selection of memorabilia, from a carousel to a complete drive-in theater, all to be offered without reserve
• Sale continues RM Auctions' reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales
Fresh on the heels of its highly successful Aalholm Automobil Collection auction last weekend, RM Auctions has announced the addition of a new single-vendor sale to its 2012 calendar: The John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, to be offered December 1 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Well-known and highly regarded by automotive enthusiasts, the 'Cars of Dreams' Collection is the result of more than a decade of dedicated collecting by successful entrepreneur, car dealer, and lifelong enthusiast, John Staluppi. Spanning a broad range of American marques and eras, the series of nearly 120 cars comprises a wide variety of some of the finest, rarest, and most desirable American automobiles ever produced, with a strong emphasis on convertibles and performance cars. The collection ranges from a terrific series of icons from the fifties and sixties, through to a remarkable collection of Detroit muscle and pony cars, and some of the world's greatest street rods and resto-rods, all of which have been superbly restored, regularly exercised, and extremely well maintained by a professional staff.
| LE MANS GREATS HEAD STUNNING ROSTER OF ADDITIONAL ENTRIES FOR RM'S 2014 PARIS SALE DURING RETROMOBILE WEEK• Anticipation builds ahead of RM's €25 million debut Paris sale on 5 February 2014|
• More Le Mans greats join stunning competition car line-up at saleLatest highlights include a 1982 Rondeau M482 Le Mans GTP, a veteran of five Le Mans 24 hours races, and a mighty 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans Prototype, which finished 2nd at Le Mans, was driven by Jacques Villeneuve, and has been entrusted to be sold by RM by the Peugeot factory
• Other recently secured entries include a Bugatti Type 40 Ro....
| RM Auctions and Sotheby's Stun the Market with Incredible $63 Million 'Art of the Automobile' Sale in New York• RM Auctions and Sotheby's momentous Art of the Automobile auction generates $62,797,500 of sales in two hours of furious bidding|
• Records tumble with the historic 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Carrozzeria Scaglietti achieving $14,300,000 while the stunning 1938 Talbot-Lago T150-C SS Teardrop Cabriolet by Figoni et Falaschi sells for $7,150,000
• 93 percent of all lots sold to an international audience of bidders representing 17 countries
• Full results are available online at www.rmauctions.c....
| Expert Symposium Delivered to Packed Room Ahead of 'Art of the Automobile' New York Sale• RM Auctions and Sotheby's deliver highly outstanding expert symposium to more than 700 people|
• Six hugely influential and respected specialists set the scene in advance of truly groundbreaking Art of The Automobile sale
• Anticipation building for what is being regarded as one of the finest and most innovative collector car auctions ever held
NEW YORK, New York (November 20, 2013) – The eyes of the collector car community are firmly fixed on New York, as RM Auctions and Sotheby's,....
| Auctions America Kicks Off 2014 With Online Memorabilia Sale• Auctions America to lift the gavel on approximately 800 lots of memorabilia without reserve, January 24-25, 2014 in Auburn, Indiana|
• Two-day sale headlined by the Wally Arnold Collection featuring petroliana, automobilia, signs, soda fountain and country store nostalgia
• Auction also boasts extensive collection of model railroads including O Gauge treasures
• Frequently updated lists of entries available at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (November 19, 2013) – Auctio....
| Sports and Racing Rarities Lead Early Highlights For RM's Two-Day Arizona Sale• RM Auctions returns to the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix from January 16–17 to kick off its 2014 collector car season|
• Expanded to two days in 2014, the well-established sale will celebrate its 15th year by lifting the gavel on approximately 120 handpicked motor cars
• Early highlights span the spectrum of the market, led by a superb trio of sports and racing Porsches
• Annual sale kicks off RM's 2014 international auction calendar, which includes the company's highly anticipate....
| Rolls-Royce At The Dubai International Motor Show◾Bespoke Celestial Phantom unveiled|
◾446 diamonds extend car's Celestial theme
◾Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Dubai presents Phantom Coupé Chicane
◾Rolls-Royce Wraith makes Middle Eastern public debut
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars' Bespoke offering took centre stage at the Dubai International Motor Show with the unveiling of the Celestial Phantom, Alpine Trial Centenary Collection and Chicane Phantom Coupé.
The Celestial Phantom
This extraordinary motor car that first debuted at the Frankfu....
| THE PINNACLE OF COLLECTOR CAR AUCTIONS: RM AND SOTHEBY'S OFFER A CENTURY OF AUTOMOTIVE HISTORY AND DESIGN IN NEW YORK CITY• Final countdown underway to RM Auctions and Sotheby's expertly curated Art of the Automobile sale, November 21, in New York City|
• First major collector car auction to be held in Manhattan in over a decade; the sale's catalogue features examples of the upper echelons of design from each era of motoring
• Extraordinary exhibition that showcases all vehicles on offer will be held from November 18–20 on the 10th floor galleries at Sotheby's New York
• Official digital catalogue now availab....
|2013 LA AUTO SHOW® HOSTS INAUGURAL MPG MOTORING INVITATIONAL PRESENTED BY FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 AND XBOX ONE◾Top Collectors and Celebrities to Display More Than 60 Unique Vehicles on November 20|
◾More than 60 historic and unique vehicles to be displayed at Gilbert Lindsay Plaza
◾Influential icons, influencers, tastemakers, luminaries, collectors and celebrities to participate
◾The Motor Press Guild will announce its two Innovative Vehicle of the Year Awards at 7:30 AM
◾First-of-its-kind gathering for an international auto show
◾Event replaces the LA Auto Show's traditional opening keynote