|John Staluppi's 'Cars of Dreams' Collection Joins RM's Record 2012 Calendar|
| • RM Auctions presents the renowned John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, December 1, in West Palm Beach, Florida
• Amassed over the past decade, the well-known private museum features a superb collection of nearly 120 automobiles and a diverse selection of memorabilia, from a carousel to a complete drive-in theater, all to be offered without reserve
• Sale continues RM Auctions' reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales
Fresh on the heels of its highly successful Aalholm Automobil Collection auction last weekend, RM Auctions has announced the addition of a new single-vendor sale to its 2012 calendar: The John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, to be offered December 1 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Well-known and highly regarded by automotive enthusiasts, the 'Cars of Dreams' Collection is the result of more than a decade of dedicated collecting by successful entrepreneur, car dealer, and lifelong enthusiast, John Staluppi. Spanning a broad range of American marques and eras, the series of nearly 120 cars comprises a wide variety of some of the finest, rarest, and most desirable American automobiles ever produced, with a strong emphasis on convertibles and performance cars. The collection ranges from a terrific series of icons from the fifties and sixties, through to a remarkable collection of Detroit muscle and pony cars, and some of the world's greatest street rods and resto-rods, all of which have been superbly restored, regularly exercised, and extremely well maintained by a professional staff.
|1960 FERRARI 400 SUPERAMERICA SWB CABRIOLET HEADLINES STUNNING LIST OF EUROPEAN SPORTS-TOURING CARS AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Recent entries led by a 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Cabriolet, one of the most valuable automobiles ever offered during the Amelia Island weekend
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day RM sale lifts gavel more than 90 automobiles
• Premier offerings showcased at http://m.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (January 27, 2015) – Fresh on the hee....
|Historic 1964 Ferrari 250 LM Races to an Impressive $9.6 Million as Records Tumble at RM's Arizona Sale• RM Auctions achieves its strongest performance to date in Arizona: $63.7 million in total sales with 90 percent of all lots sold|
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM achieves $9.6 million to secure the title as the most valuable automobile sold in Arizona auction history
• 17 motor cars achieve million-dollar-plus results with numerous new auction records established
• RM's 2015 calendar continues in Paris, February 4, and Amelia Island, Florida, March 14
PHOENIX, Arizona (January 18, 2015) – RM....
|RON PRATTE COLLECTION SALES SOAR TUESDAY DURING BARRETT-JACKSON AUCTION•More than 100 cars from the Ron Pratte Collection sold on Tuesday for more than $13 million, including a 1940 Ford Boyd Coddington Pickup (Lot #2010) that sold for $374,000|
•More than 1,600 pieces of automobilia from the Pratte Collection were sold for more than $4.9 million, including the top seller, a 1930s Harley-Davidson neon porcelain sign for $86,250
•Additional cars from the Ron Pratte Collection, including the 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake and the Pontiac Bonneville Special Motora....
|World's Top Marques Set to Dominate RM's Arizona Biltmore Sale• Desirable models from leading marques will cross the stage at RM's Arizona sale, January 15-16 in Phoenix|
• Classiche-certified 1964 Ferrari 250 LM with fantastic period racing history leads a list of Ferrari highlights
• Auction also features terrific Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Packard, Bentley, Shelby, and Audi motor cars
• Complete list of entries available at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 11, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector ....
|ALL-ORIGINAL FERRARI 365 GTB/4 DAYTONA TO BE OFFERED BY ITS FIRST AND ONLY OWNER AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions presents the 'Condo Find Daytona' at its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Offered on behalf of its original owner, the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona recently emerged from 25 years storage in downtown Toronto
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM sale also lifts the gavel on a spectacular 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Aravis Cabriolet, which was judged 'Best of Show' at Amelia Island in 2012
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www.....
|FRENCH HISTORY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT RM'S PARIS COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AT PLACE VAUBAN• RM Auctions returns to the stunning Place Vauban for its second annual collector car sale in Paris, 4 February, 2015|
• Held during the world-famous Retromobile week, the multi-million euro sale features a magnificent selection of 60 blue-chip motor cars
• Early highlights led by two automobiles with wonderful French provenance, a 1935 Delahaye 135 S and 1934 Lancia Belna Eclipse
• Full event details available at www.rmauctions.com
LONDON (November 25, 2014) – RM Auctions, the worl....
|RM Auctions to Sell Historic Daytona 24 Hour-Winning Jaguar XJR-9 at Amelia Island• RM Auctions secures Works Jaguar XJR-9 for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14, 2015|
• The sole remaining original of only two purpose-built IMSA specification XJR-9s constructed, chassis 388 enjoyed huge record of success through 1988, 1989 and 1990
• 2015 marks 25th anniversary of this actual car's historic 1990 Daytona 24 hour victory in the hands of Jones/Lammers/Wallace
• XJR-9 leads a handpicked selection of 80 automobiles at RM's Amelia Island sale, the official auction of the ....
|PRIZED PAUL AND CHRIS ANDREWS COLLECTION SET FOR RM'S AUCTION PODIUM• RM Auctions presents the coveted Paul and Chris Andrews Collection, April 30 – May 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas|
• Sale features an unprecedented selection of motor cars and memorabilia, meticulously assembled over many years by the respected father and son team
• Further information will be available at www.rmauctions.com in early 2015
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 20, 2014) – Continuing its reputation as the industry leader for private collection sales, RM Auctions will lift the gav....