|John Staluppi's 'Cars of Dreams' Collection Joins RM's Record 2012 Calendar|
| • RM Auctions presents the renowned John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, December 1, in West Palm Beach, Florida
• Amassed over the past decade, the well-known private museum features a superb collection of nearly 120 automobiles and a diverse selection of memorabilia, from a carousel to a complete drive-in theater, all to be offered without reserve
• Sale continues RM Auctions' reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales
Fresh on the heels of its highly successful Aalholm Automobil Collection auction last weekend, RM Auctions has announced the addition of a new single-vendor sale to its 2012 calendar: The John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, to be offered December 1 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Well-known and highly regarded by automotive enthusiasts, the 'Cars of Dreams' Collection is the result of more than a decade of dedicated collecting by successful entrepreneur, car dealer, and lifelong enthusiast, John Staluppi. Spanning a broad range of American marques and eras, the series of nearly 120 cars comprises a wide variety of some of the finest, rarest, and most desirable American automobiles ever produced, with a strong emphasis on convertibles and performance cars. The collection ranges from a terrific series of icons from the fifties and sixties, through to a remarkable collection of Detroit muscle and pony cars, and some of the world's greatest street rods and resto-rods, all of which have been superbly restored, regularly exercised, and extremely well maintained by a professional staff.
|FRENCH HISTORY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT RM'S PARIS COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AT PLACE VAUBAN• RM Auctions returns to the stunning Place Vauban for its second annual collector car sale in Paris, 4 February, 2015|
• Held during the world-famous Retromobile week, the multi-million euro sale features a magnificent selection of 60 blue-chip motor cars
• Early highlights led by two automobiles with wonderful French provenance, a 1935 Delahaye 135 S and 1934 Lancia Belna Eclipse
• Full event details available at www.rmauctions.com
LONDON (November 25, 2014) – RM Auctions, the worl....
|RM Auctions to Sell Historic Daytona 24 Hour-Winning Jaguar XJR-9 at Amelia Island• RM Auctions secures Works Jaguar XJR-9 for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14, 2015|
• The sole remaining original of only two purpose-built IMSA specification XJR-9s constructed, chassis 388 enjoyed huge record of success through 1988, 1989 and 1990
• 2015 marks 25th anniversary of this actual car's historic 1990 Daytona 24 hour victory in the hands of Jones/Lammers/Wallace
• XJR-9 leads a handpicked selection of 80 automobiles at RM's Amelia Island sale, the official auction of the ....
|PRIZED PAUL AND CHRIS ANDREWS COLLECTION SET FOR RM'S AUCTION PODIUM• RM Auctions presents the coveted Paul and Chris Andrews Collection, April 30 – May 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas|
• Sale features an unprecedented selection of motor cars and memorabilia, meticulously assembled over many years by the respected father and son team
• Further information will be available at www.rmauctions.com in early 2015
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 20, 2014) – Continuing its reputation as the industry leader for private collection sales, RM Auctions will lift the gav....
|TEXAS-SIZED SAM PACK FIVE STAR COLLECTION ACHIEVES IMPRESSIVE $11.5 MILLION AT AUCTION• RM Auctions and Auctions America's Sam Pack Five Star Collection event generates strong results with over $11.5 million in sales|
• Iconic 1967 Shelby 427 Cobra tops sales list at $1,292,500
• Numerous lots exceed expectations, including a 2006 Ford GT for $418,000, and a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe Custom for $253,000
• Full proceeds from the collection's 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, along with part proceeds from auction admission, benefit Holy Angels in Shreveport, Louisiana
• Event conclude....
|Trio of Iconic Supercars Lead Early Entries for RM's 2015 Arizona Sale• RM Auctions' annual Arizona Biltmore sale returns January 15 – 16|
• A staple on the global collector car calendar, 2015 auction to feature 120 blue-chip automobiles
• Early highlights are packed with high performance, led by an exciting trio of European supercars from Porsche, Ferrari and Bugatti
• Full event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 5, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest col....
|C IS FOR CADILLAC: $1.1 MILLION V-16 ROADSTER LEADS RM'S STRONGEST PERFORMANCE IN HERSHEY• RM Auctions posts record results in Hershey, with more than $14 million in sales and 93 percent of all lots sold|
• Top seller: highlighting the unique A-to-Z Collection, John Moir Jr.'s 1930 Cadillac V-16 Roadster achieves an incredible $1,100,000
• The quality of the Jeffrey Day Collection also shines, bringing strong prices for finely restored Fords
• Full results available online at www.rmauctions.com
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania (October 11, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collect....
|SPECTACULAR 1956 FERARRI 250 GT ‘TOUR DE FRANCE' LEADS RM AUCTIONS' £22 MILLION LONDON SALE• RM concludes yet another incredible London auction with approximately £22 million in sales and 86 percent of all lots sold|
• Packed auction room sees international audience representing 35 countries fight to secure some of the best preserved, low mileage collector cars ever offered to market
• Top sellers: 1956 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Competizione 'Tour de France' secures £4,872,000, while rare 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB Alloy achieves £1,960,000
• Highly original 1964 Shelby 289 Competition Co....