John Staluppi's 'Cars of Dreams' Collection Joins RM's Record 2012 Calendar
2014 C63 AMG Edition 507 Mercedes-Benz
2013 CLS Shooting Brake Mercedes-Benz
2013 SLS AMG GT Mercedes-Benz
2012 Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Brown Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Bugatti
2012 Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Black and Red Bugatti
2012 G-Class Mercedes-Benz
2012 ML63 AMG Mercedes-Benz
2012 Viano Vision Diamond Mercedes-Benz
2011 Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Bugatti
blog comments powered by Disqus 2011 Camaro SS Indy Pace Car Chevrolet
| • RM Auctions presents the renowned John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, December 1, in West Palm Beach, Florida
• Amassed over the past decade, the well-known private museum features a superb collection of nearly 120 automobiles and a diverse selection of memorabilia, from a carousel to a complete drive-in theater, all to be offered without reserve
• Sale continues RM Auctions' reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection sales
Fresh on the heels of its highly successful Aalholm Automobil Collection auction last weekend, RM Auctions has announced the addition of a new single-vendor sale to its 2012 calendar: The John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Collection, to be offered December 1 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Well-known and highly regarded by automotive enthusiasts, the 'Cars of Dreams' Collection is the result of more than a decade of dedicated collecting by successful entrepreneur, car dealer, and lifelong enthusiast, John Staluppi. Spanning a broad range of American marques and eras, the series of nearly 120 cars comprises a wide variety of some of the finest, rarest, and most desirable American automobiles ever produced, with a strong emphasis on convertibles and performance cars. The collection ranges from a terrific series of icons from the fifties and sixties, through to a remarkable collection of Detroit muscle and pony cars, and some of the world's greatest street rods and resto-rods, all of which have been superbly restored, regularly exercised, and extremely well maintained by a professional staff.
| St. Louis Classic & Exotic Car AuctionOver 300 vintage cars on the block at the St. Louis Classic & Exotic Car Auction to be held in St. Louis, MO on May 31st and June 1st, 2013|
ST. LOUIS – More than 300 classic and exotic vehicles will be on the block at the St. Louis Classic & Exotic Car Auction, Friday May 31st and Saturday June 1st. MotoeXotica Classic Cars will host the auction at the MotoeXotica Classic Cars facility located at 2340 Cassens Drive, Fenton MO, 63026. The facility is conveniently located just pas....
| St James's In Central London New Venue For 2013 Concours Of Elegance- HRH Prince Michael of Kent is Royal Patron -|
Thorough Events Ltd, organiser of last year's inaugural UK Concours of Elegance at Windsor Castle, has announced an extraordinary new location for the 2013 event.
To take place from September 5-7, the 2013 Concours of Elegance will be held in St James's in Central London in an area that encompasses the gardens of 300 year-old Royal Palace Marlborough House, adjacent to The Mall and St James's Palace, official residence of the Sovereig....
|2013 General Tire Norra Mexican 1000 Goes Down In The History BooksAfter four days of competition through 1,200-plus miles of the most demanding terrain on earth, the 2013 General Tire NORRA Mexican 1000 is now in the history books. An event record of 148 entries (up from 95 just one year ago) took the green flag at the historic Mexicali bullring for the fourth annual running of this vintage-flavored on and off-road rally through the legendary Baja peninsula, with overnight stops in Bahia de Los Angeles, Loreto and La Paz. The rally ended in San Jose del Cabo....|
| American Classics from the Richard and Linda Kughn Collection Featured at RM's Annual Michigan Sale• RM Auctions returns to Plymouth, Michigan, July 27, for its well-established St. John's sale|
• Single-day auction in automotive heartland features more than 80 historic collector cars
• Sale headlined by a wonderful selection of automobiles from the distinguished collection of Richard and Linda Kughn
• Auction acts as prelude to the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's on Sunday, July 28
BLENHEIM, Ontario (May 7, 2013) – RM Auctions, the official auction house of the Conc....
|RM Auctions Announces Official Parntership With The St James's Concours Of Elegance• RM Auctions announces that it is the official auction partner of the exclusive St James's Concours of Elegance|
• London auction dates to change from late October to 7-9 September, 2013 to coincide with the highly anticipated concours event
LONDON (3rd May, 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted to announce that it has now become the official auction partner of the St James's Palace Concours of Elegance, w....
| Tradition Continues At Auctions America'S Spring Carlisle Collector Car Auction• Total sales at Auctions America's Spring Carlisle collector car auction exceed $2.2 million|
• Top seller: rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Convertible realizes $148,500
• Full weekend of collector car events attracts bidders from 27 states across the U.S.
• Auction raises more than $12,000 to benefit the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Charitable Foundation
AUBURN, Indiana (May 1, 2013) – Tradition continued in Carlisle, Pennsylvania this past weekend, as Auctions Am....
| RM Auctions In Association With Sotheby's To Showcase Automotive Artistry At New York Sale• RM Auctions, in association with Sotheby's, announces exclusive New York collector car auction, November 21|
• Groundbreaking sale to celebrate the automobile as an art form and feature an elite, handpicked selection of approximately 35 significant motor cars
• Early highlight: bespoke, one-off 1956 Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII 'Supersonic' embodies wonderful concept of 'rolling sculpture'
BLENHEIM, Ontario (April 30, 2013) - RM Auctions, in association with Sotheb....
| RM Auctions' Don Davis Collection Attracts Texas-Size Bids• RM Auctions posts over $21.2 million at the record-breaking sale of the distinguished Don Davis Collection, April 27 in Fort Worth, Texas|
• Top seller: a rare 1967 Ferrari 330 GTS sold for $1,936,000, to establish a new auction record
• Five lots achieve million-dollar-plus results, with numerous auction records shattered
• Toyota 2000GT enters history books with seven-figure sales price
• Exceptional collection attracts bidders from 14 countries around the world
FORT WORTH, Texas (A....