ANTICIPATION BUILDS AS RARE CARS ARE CONSIGNED TO RM'S FLAGSHIP UK SALE
2014 BMW Z4
2014 Ferrari California
2013 BMW Z4
2013 Ferrari California
2012 BMW Zagato Coupé
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2012 Ferrari California
2012 Fiat 695 Maserati Edition
2011 Aston Martin DB9
2011 BMW 328 Hommage
| • RM Auctions' annual London sale returns to Battersea Evolution, 31st October, 2012
• Now in its sixth year, the London sale is one of Europe's consistently best performing collector car auctions
• Upcoming auction features a magnificent collection of the world's finest motor cars, headlined by an ultra-rare, alloy-bodied 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, a competition-bred 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Scaglietti Berlinetta 'Tour de France', and a single-owner collection of 22 automobiles
• A frequently updated list of sale entries is available online at rmauctions.com
Now firmly established in the European auction scene, RM's consistently high-performing central London sale at Battersea Evolution returns to the UK, 31st October.
|‘WE CAN BE HEROES AT THE PETERSEN' FAMILY FUN DAY ON DECEMBER 14A new exhibit at the Petersen will showcase Kia vehicles inspired by DC Entertainment's 'The Justice League.' Launching the exhibit on Dec. 14is 'Heroes Day,' a day filled with activities for the entire family that honors our heroes—active police, firemen and military—with free museum admission.|
Los Angeles, (Dec. 9, 2013) – 'We can be Heroes at the Petersen,' an entire day of family fun on Dec. 14, will kick off a new exhibit at the Petersen featuring Kia vehicles inspired by the Supe....
|Tom Fritz Creates The 19Th Annual Amelia Island Concours D'elegance PosterThe posters for the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance have become collectible car art and the 2014 edition is no exception. Today the Concours revealed that the 19thannual event poster was created by famed hot rod artist Tom Fritz and honors Jochen Mass on the 25th anniversary of his victory in the 1989 24 Hours of Le Mans driving his Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9. The beautiful piece takes creative cues from the first Amelia poster in 1996, well-known for honoring the record-setting drive of Sir Stir....|
| MINI AND THE X-RAID TEAM WILL LINE UP AT THE 2014 RALLY DAKAR WITH THE MINI ALL4 RACINGMunich (DE). From 5-18 January 2014, MINI will be lined up with eleven MINI ALL4 Racing, run by the X-raid Team, at the Rally Dakar. In 2012 and 2013 the MINI ALL4 Racing was the car to beat at the toughest marathon rally in the world. Frenchman Stéphane Peterhansel won the most recent two Dakar editions at the wheel of the MINI ALL4 Racing of the Monster Energy X-raid Team.|
'Motorsport is in the DNA of MINI. Since its birth in the late 1950s, the MINI brand has been intrinsically associated....
| 1958 FERRARI 250 GT LWB CALIFORNIA SPIDER STARS AT RM'S 15TH ANNUAL ARIZONA SALE• RM Auctions announces latest highlights for its two-day Arizona auction, January 16 – 17 in Phoenix, led by a highly prized 1958 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spider|
• Most recent blue-chip entries join a spectacular roster of more than 120 handpicked automobiles for the sale at the beautiful Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 10, 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest auctio....
| Seb and the Team Crowned ChampionsPARIS – Sebastian Vettel and Infiniti Red Bull Racing were awarded their trophies for winning the 2013 Drivers' and Constructors' Championship titles respectively at last Friday night's FIA's annual Prize-Giving Gala in Paris.|
Held at the Cité du Cinéma movie studios complex built by legendary French film director Luc Besson, the Formula One awards section of the evening kicked off with Mark receiving his trophy for finishing in third place in the Drivers' standings in his final Formul....
| Recall the Auto Avio 815 at the Maranello MuseumMaranello, 9 December – On Wednesday 11 December at 17h30, the Ferrari Museum in Maranello will hold a presentation for the book, 'La Prima corsa di Enzo Ferrari,' (Enzo Ferrari's first race) written by Gian Paolo Maini. Also present apart from the author, will be the Vicepresident of the Maranello marque and son of the Founder, Piero Ferrari and Claudio Rangoni Machiavelli, grandson of the marquis Lotario, the other protagonist of the volume edited by Imprimatur. |
The book tells the ....
| LE MANS GREATS HEAD STUNNING ROSTER OF ADDITIONAL ENTRIES FOR RM'S 2014 PARIS SALE DURING RETROMOBILE WEEK• Anticipation builds ahead of RM's €25 million debut Paris sale on 5 February 2014|
• More Le Mans greats join stunning competition car line-up at saleLatest highlights include a 1982 Rondeau M482 Le Mans GTP, a veteran of five Le Mans 24 hours races, and a mighty 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans Prototype, which finished 2nd at Le Mans, was driven by Jacques Villeneuve, and has been entrusted to be sold by RM by the Peugeot factory
• Other recently secured entries include a Bugatti Type 40 Ro....
| MIAMI AUTO MUSEUM ANNOUNCES SPECIAL COLLECTION LIMITED DISPLAYMIAMI, Florida-- The Miami Auto Museum at the Dezer Collection has created a special exhibition to share their latest acquisition. Nearly 50 classic cars were obtained from a private collector and are now on public display. Highlights from this new exhibit include:|
1910 Ford Model T roadster
1924 Packard Single Six series 233 sedan
1929 LaSalle Series 328, 134'-inch wheelbase rumble seat convertible coupe
1930 Citroen C6 torpedo
1935 Cadillac Series 370E Fleetwood cabriolet