|ANTICIPATION BUILDS AS RARE CARS ARE CONSIGNED TO RM'S FLAGSHIP UK SALE|
| • RM Auctions' annual London sale returns to Battersea Evolution, 31st October, 2012
• Now in its sixth year, the London sale is one of Europe's consistently best performing collector car auctions
• Upcoming auction features a magnificent collection of the world's finest motor cars, headlined by an ultra-rare, alloy-bodied 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, a competition-bred 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Scaglietti Berlinetta 'Tour de France', and a single-owner collection of 22 automobiles
• A frequently updated list of sale entries is available online at rmauctions.com
Now firmly established in the European auction scene, RM's consistently high-performing central London sale at Battersea Evolution returns to the UK, 31st October.
|FRENCH HISTORY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT RM'S PARIS COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AT PLACE VAUBAN• RM Auctions returns to the stunning Place Vauban for its second annual collector car sale in Paris, 4 February, 2015|
• Held during the world-famous Retromobile week, the multi-million euro sale features a magnificent selection of 60 blue-chip motor cars
• Early highlights led by two automobiles with wonderful French provenance, a 1935 Delahaye 135 S and 1934 Lancia Belna Eclipse
• Full event details available at www.rmauctions.com
LONDON (November 25, 2014) – RM Auctions, the worl....
|RM Auctions to Sell Historic Daytona 24 Hour-Winning Jaguar XJR-9 at Amelia Island• RM Auctions secures Works Jaguar XJR-9 for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14, 2015|
• The sole remaining original of only two purpose-built IMSA specification XJR-9s constructed, chassis 388 enjoyed huge record of success through 1988, 1989 and 1990
• 2015 marks 25th anniversary of this actual car's historic 1990 Daytona 24 hour victory in the hands of Jones/Lammers/Wallace
• XJR-9 leads a handpicked selection of 80 automobiles at RM's Amelia Island sale, the official auction of the ....
|PRIZED PAUL AND CHRIS ANDREWS COLLECTION SET FOR RM'S AUCTION PODIUM• RM Auctions presents the coveted Paul and Chris Andrews Collection, April 30 – May 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas|
• Sale features an unprecedented selection of motor cars and memorabilia, meticulously assembled over many years by the respected father and son team
• Further information will be available at www.rmauctions.com in early 2015
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 20, 2014) – Continuing its reputation as the industry leader for private collection sales, RM Auctions will lift the gav....
|TEXAS-SIZED SAM PACK FIVE STAR COLLECTION ACHIEVES IMPRESSIVE $11.5 MILLION AT AUCTION• RM Auctions and Auctions America's Sam Pack Five Star Collection event generates strong results with over $11.5 million in sales|
• Iconic 1967 Shelby 427 Cobra tops sales list at $1,292,500
• Numerous lots exceed expectations, including a 2006 Ford GT for $418,000, and a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe Custom for $253,000
• Full proceeds from the collection's 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, along with part proceeds from auction admission, benefit Holy Angels in Shreveport, Louisiana
• Event conclude....
|LAGONDA ACHIEVES WORLD AUCTION RECORD PRICE OF £1.6 MILLION AT BONHAMS GOODWOOD REVIVAL• Bonhams biggest ever Goodwood Revival Sale achieves £15.4 million|
• Lagonda 'EPE 97' sets a new world record, selling at £1,569,500
1930 OM Superba achieves £1,255,900 whilst a Lot 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster sold above estimate at £651,100
A duo of historic Maseratis: the 4CM Single-Seat Vetturetta sold for £427,100; and 6CM Single-Seat Vetturetta sold for £606,300
With 106 motor cars and 172 lots of automobilia, Bonhams Goodwood Revival Sale was the most success....
|LE MANS WINNING SCUDERIA FILIPINETTI FERRARI 275 GTB COMPETIZIONE JOINS BONHAMS SCOTTSDALE AUCTIONThe Ferrari Classiche red book certified, three times Le Mans entrant, Spa-Francorchamps winner, Imola winner and concours award recipient joins impressive early consignments for January's sale|
Bonhams is delighted to announce the consignment of a very special and historic competition Ferrari to its auction in Scottsdale, Arizona next January.
From the most famous and respected name in sports and racing is the 1966 Ferrari 275 Gran Turismo Berlinetta Competizione Scaglietti – class winner ....
|Trio of Iconic Supercars Lead Early Entries for RM's 2015 Arizona Sale• RM Auctions' annual Arizona Biltmore sale returns January 15 – 16|
• A staple on the global collector car calendar, 2015 auction to feature 120 blue-chip automobiles
• Early highlights are packed with high performance, led by an exciting trio of European supercars from Porsche, Ferrari and Bugatti
• Full event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 5, 2014) – RM Auctions, the world's largest col....
|THE 20TH ANNUAL AMELIA CONCOURS HONORS THE ORIGINAL 'ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE', BMW's IMMORTAL 328 ' . . . a long legged proper sports car.' Sir Stirling Moss|
The 20th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance will showcase the legend and legacy of the car that set BMW on its path to become known as the 'ultimate driving machine'.
Experts, enthusiasts and fans of the Bavarian marque consider the BMW 328 the first sports car worthy of the title.
Eight decades ago BMW responded to a national call that Germany should build not only the world's fastest and greatest ....