|ANTICIPATION BUILDS AS RARE CARS ARE CONSIGNED TO RM'S FLAGSHIP UK SALE|
| • RM Auctions' annual London sale returns to Battersea Evolution, 31st October, 2012
• Now in its sixth year, the London sale is one of Europe's consistently best performing collector car auctions
• Upcoming auction features a magnificent collection of the world's finest motor cars, headlined by an ultra-rare, alloy-bodied 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, a competition-bred 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Scaglietti Berlinetta 'Tour de France', and a single-owner collection of 22 automobiles
• A frequently updated list of sale entries is available online at rmauctions.com
Now firmly established in the European auction scene, RM's consistently high-performing central London sale at Battersea Evolution returns to the UK, 31st October.
|1960 FERRARI 400 SUPERAMERICA SWB CABRIOLET HEADLINES STUNNING LIST OF EUROPEAN SPORTS-TOURING CARS AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Recent entries led by a 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Cabriolet, one of the most valuable automobiles ever offered during the Amelia Island weekend
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day RM sale lifts gavel more than 90 automobiles
• Premier offerings showcased at http://m.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (January 27, 2015) – Fresh on the hee....
|Historic 1964 Ferrari 250 LM Races to an Impressive $9.6 Million as Records Tumble at RM's Arizona Sale• RM Auctions achieves its strongest performance to date in Arizona: $63.7 million in total sales with 90 percent of all lots sold|
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM achieves $9.6 million to secure the title as the most valuable automobile sold in Arizona auction history
• 17 motor cars achieve million-dollar-plus results with numerous new auction records established
• RM's 2015 calendar continues in Paris, February 4, and Amelia Island, Florida, March 14
PHOENIX, Arizona (January 18, 2015) – RM....
|THE FULL 'MONTE': THE NEW POLO R WRC MAKES ITS DEBUT AT A RALLY CLASSIC◾First big test for the second generation Polo R WRC|
◾Volkswagen drivers Ogier, Latvala and Mikkelsen first onto the 'Monte' route
◾Home race for world champion Ogier – Gap (F) hosts WRC opener
Tough test for the new, second generation of the Polo R WRC: when Volkswagen lines up at the Rally Monte Carlo (22–25 January), it will take on the opposition in the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) with a World Rally Car that has been the subject of sweeping modifications. Double world champions S....
|Ferraris Take Center Stage at 2015 Pebble Beach Concours d'EleganceAdditional Features Range from Early Popes to Mercury Customs |
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (January 8, 2015) -- Ferraris return to compete on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links this August 16 when the marque of the Prancing Horse takes center stage at the 65th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
'Our plans to feature Ferrari have been many years in the making,' said Concours Chairman Sandra Button. 'But it seems particularly appropriate to be showcasing this marque n....
|The Best of BritishThe 2015 Les Grandes Marques auction on 5 February at the Grand Palais in Paris will be the biggest to date, with around 130 motor cars on offer. The sale will be led by two fantastic vehicles from British luxury marque, Aston Martin.|
Synonymous with Britain - and, of course, British movie heroes - Aston Martin has produced some truly iconic motor cars, and arguably none more so than those designed in the David Brown era: the DB4 and DB5. With only 70 produced, the 1962 DB4C is one of the rar....
|Le Mans Winning Ferrari 275 GTB at The Scottsdale AuctionAn historic 1966 Ferrari 275 Gran Turismo Berlinetta Competizione Scaglietti which was class winner at the 1967 Le Man 24 Hours, the 1969 Spa-Francorchamps 1000 Km, and the 1969 Imola 500 Km under the Swiss Scuderia Filipinetti team has joined the impressive early consignments for Bonhams Scottsdale Auction.|
The auction will take place on 15 January 2015 at the luxurious Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
From the day it was delivered to legendary race-team owner, Georges....
|SIR STIRLING MOSS AND HIS LEGENDARY MERCEDES-BENZ CHAMPIONS REUNITED AT THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY AMELIA CONCOURS d'ELEGANCESince 1996 the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has grown from a regional concours to an international award winning event on a global scale and is ranked at the top of the worldwide concours constellation.|
To celebrate two decades of automotive design and competition excellence the 20th Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance will reprise the founding Concours of 1996 with our original honoree Sir Stirling Moss. This year marks the 60th anniversary of his record setting victory in the Mille....