|ANTICIPATION BUILDS AS RARE CARS ARE CONSIGNED TO RM'S FLAGSHIP UK SALE|
| • RM Auctions' annual London sale returns to Battersea Evolution, 31st October, 2012
• Now in its sixth year, the London sale is one of Europe's consistently best performing collector car auctions
• Upcoming auction features a magnificent collection of the world's finest motor cars, headlined by an ultra-rare, alloy-bodied 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, a competition-bred 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Scaglietti Berlinetta 'Tour de France', and a single-owner collection of 22 automobiles
• A frequently updated list of sale entries is available online at rmauctions.com
Now firmly established in the European auction scene, RM's consistently high-performing central London sale at Battersea Evolution returns to the UK, 31st October.
|Working even harderMaranello, 28 July – Scuderia Ferrari got back to Maranello from Hungary in high spirits, after securing its best result of the season so far, with Fernando Alonso finishing second and Kimi Raikkonen, who finished sixth, despite a rather dismal Saturday. Both men delivered performances worthy of their world champion status and the team made brave and well executed decisions when it came to sorting out the strategy for the two F14 Ts. The result was a valuable morale booster, coming as it ....|
|JD CLASSICS AT THE COPPA D'ORO◾JD Classics was privileged to be accepted for entry into one of the most exclusive historic events in the world – the Coppa d'Oro|
◾JD Classics sent a very special 1950 Jaguar XK120 to Italy with a full support crew of expert on-event technicians
◾Car ran faultlessly over the two-day, 300km gruelling rally which took in the Italian Dolomite Mountains
Maldon, Essex, Thursday 24th July: With a select field of 51 pre-1961 classic cars and a two-day, 300km route that....
|INAUGURAL SALUTE TO STYLE AT THE HURLINGHAM CLUBInaugural Salute to Style at The Hurlingham Club: three days of sun, classic sportscars, art, fashion and fine food and wines from France|
As the first Salute to Style hosted by The Hurlingham Club has just drawn to a close, visitors, exhibitors, artists and classic car private collectors alike have hailed the three-day event as a successful and elegant nod to summer in London: even the sun was a permanent feature throughout the celebrations.
The event opened with a Bastille Day Bal....
|THE CLASSIC CAR SHOWALL NEW 13 x ONE-HOUR GLOBAL TV SERIES CELEBRATING THE CULT OF CLASSIC CARS|
◾A ground-breaking global TV series that provides unprecedented access to the iconic cars, personalities and glamorous events that underpin the classic car world
◾Distributed for broadcast globally by Sony Pictures Television
◾13 x one-hour episodes presented by Jodie Kidd and Quentin Willson with a supporting cast of global A-list celebrities
◾Tapping into a multi-billion dollar industry ....
|JAGUAR LAND ROVER SPECIAL VEHICLE OPERATIONS BUILDS F-TYPE CONCEPT TO SUPPORT TEAM SKY IN TOUR DE FRANCE STAGE 20(WHITLEY, U.K.) - July 21, 2014 - Jaguar has extended its support as an Innovation Partner to Team Sky by designing, engineering and building a bespoke F-TYPE Coupe high performance support vehicle for the team to use during Stage 20 of the race. Stage 20 of the 2014 Tour de France will see riders traverse from Bergerac to Périgueux.|
Development of this bespoke F-TYPE Coupe by Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations follows the successful launch of the Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe - the ....
|Looks, Rarity, Performance: The Ultimate Connoisseur's Ferrari at RM Monterey...LOOKS, RARITY, PERFORMANCE: THE ULTIMATE CONNOISSEUR'S FERRARI, 275 GTB/C SPECIALE HEADLINES RM AUCTIONS' FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
• RM Auctions offers the first of only three 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciales, chassis 06701, at its flagship Monterey, California sale, August 15-16
• With its two sibling cars unlikely to ever become available, 06701's offering is a historic and unrepeatable opportunity to acquire one of the world's most important automobiles
• Exceptional 275 GTB/C Speci....
|DIVERSE PRIVATE COLLECTIONS ADDED TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL SALE• Numerous private collections to cross the block at Auctions America's Auburn Fall event, August 27 – 31 at Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park|
• Latest highlights led by 80 vehicles from a prominent private collection along with 20 cars from The David Disiere Collection
• Multi-day sale to feature approximately 1200 quality collector cars and a full day of parts and memorabilia
• Frequently updated list of entries and complete event information available at auctionsamerica.com
|Exceptional European Highlights Added to RM's 20th Anniversary Motor City Sale• RM Auctions announces a spectacular group of European highlights for its annual Motor City sale, July 26 in Plymouth, Michigan|
• Led by a 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Barker Torpedo Tourer, built for Indian royalty, the roster of European highlights joins a superb series of American classics at the sale, many of which were conceived and built in Detroit
• Celebrating 20 years as the official auction of the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's, the single-day sale features an excellent....