|ANTICIPATION BUILDS AS RARE CARS ARE CONSIGNED TO RM'S FLAGSHIP UK SALE|
| • RM Auctions' annual London sale returns to Battersea Evolution, 31st October, 2012
• Now in its sixth year, the London sale is one of Europe's consistently best performing collector car auctions
• Upcoming auction features a magnificent collection of the world's finest motor cars, headlined by an ultra-rare, alloy-bodied 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, a competition-bred 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Scaglietti Berlinetta 'Tour de France', and a single-owner collection of 22 automobiles
• A frequently updated list of sale entries is available online at rmauctions.com
Now firmly established in the European auction scene, RM's consistently high-performing central London sale at Battersea Evolution returns to the UK, 31st October.
|THE 2014 CONCOURS OF ELEGANCE AT HAMPTON COURT PALACE WILL BE A CLASS ACTConcours car classes now confirmed for the 2014 Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace (5-7 September)|
◾The 60 exceptional hand-picked Concours cars to be split into 17 key classes
◾Each Concours car class named in honour of 17 creative people who worked on or at Hampton Court Palace
In less than a fortnight the 2014 Concours of Elegance will get underway at Hampton Court Palace (5-7 September).
Sixty of the world's rarest and most desirable concours cars – many being seen in the ....
|PEBBLE BEACH CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE AND PEBBLE BEACH TOUR D'ELEGANCE PRESENTED BY ROLEXCLASSIC MASTERPIECES ON TRACK AND FIELD|
The Monterey Classic Car Week is one of those rendezvous moments: a must genuine must-do in a world seemingly full of unique and iconic events. The week features concours, tours, racing and auctions; it offers something for everyone interested in the history of the automobile or, indeed, society, given the impact the car has had in its century or so of popular appeal. In 2014, four events stood out head and shoulders above the other happenings. ....
|WINNER TROPHIES AND AWARDS ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2014 CONCOURS OF ELEGANCE AT HAMPTON COURT PALACEOver 10 prized trophies and awards to be presented at the hotly-contested 2014 Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace (5-7 September)|
◾Unlike other concours events, the Concours of Elegance 'Best of Show' is chosen by the concours car owners themselves
◾New Club Trophy will acknowledge the 'Best of the Best' car club concours winners, supported by AIG's Private Client Group
◾Club Trophy judging panel to include a number of famous faces, coordinated by the Royal Automobile Club
|RM AUCTIONS RAISES THE BAR WITH MORE THAN $143 MILLION IN SALES IN MONTEREY• RM Auctions sets a new collector car auction benchmark with a record $143.4 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event; Saturday session achieves $88 million in just four hours |
• Auction proves quality counts with 91 percent of lots sold
• Thirty-five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results; three lots achieve eight-figures
• Ferraris dominate top sales led by 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale for $26.4 million; a 1964 Ferrari 250 LM for $11.5 million; and the e....
|Postwar Ferrari Named Best of Show at 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe Named 'Best of Show'|
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2014) -- Excited cheers echoed across the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links Sunday when a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe was named Best of Show at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, owned by Jon Shirley of Medina, Washington, was the first postwar car to take the top award at the prestigious event in nearly five decades. It was also the first Ferrari to win.
|Ferrari 250 LM Leads Series of Million-Dollar-Plus Sales at RM's Friday Monterey Session• RM kicks off 2014 Monterey auction with 15 individual million-dollar-plus sales|
• Top-seller: 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, certified by Ferrari Classiche, brings $11,550,000
• Additional highlights include a 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype for $6,930,000 and two Mercedes-Benz models which set new auction records
• Auction continues Saturday, August 16 with an additional 62 blue-chip collector cars
MONTEREY, California (August 16, 2014) – A purebred 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, used exclusively....
|Gooding & Company's Pebble Beach Auctions Saturday Sale Realizes More Than $60.4 Million• 17 cars sell above the $1 million mark|
• 10 new auction records set for marques including Ferrari, Aston Martin and Mazda
Pebble Beach, Calif. (August 17, 2014) – Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance®, realized more than $60.4 million during the first of its two evening auctions at Pebble Beach this year. Celebrated for its world-class automotive auctions and record-breaking results, the auction house sold 59 of 64 lots....