2012 Japanese Grand Prix: Preview
2014 Q50 Infiniti
2014 CLA-Class Mercedes-Benz
2013 CT03 Renault Caterham
2013 Superlight R600 Caterham
2013 Vulcano Icona
2013 FX Vettel Edition Infiniti
2013 E21 Lotus
2013 P1 Concept McLaren
2013 SLS AMG GT F1 Safety Mercedes-Benz
2013 W04 Mercedes-Benz
|The Japanese Grand Prix, Round 15 of the 2012 Formula One World Championship, takes place on Sunday 7 October at the 5.807 km figure-of-eight Suzuka circuit.
• The run from pole to the first corner is 545 metres – among the top five values of the season.
• 10 of the circuit's 18 corners are taken at between 170 kph and 270 kph – including the entire Esses.
• Since the Japanese GP returned to Suzuka in 2009, every race has seen the Safety Car deployed.
| Farewell Cabezon!Maranello, 15 June – A great friend of Ferrari passed away today, José Froilan Gonzalez died at the age of ninety in his native Buenos Aires. His name will forever be linked to that of the Scuderia; indeed he was the one, who on 14 July at Silverstone, sixty two years ago, took the Prancing Horse's first victory in a Grand Prix counting towards the Formula 1 World Championship.|
'The news of the death of Gonzalez saddened me greatly,' President Luca di Montezemolo told ferrari.com from ....
|Piquet Jr. Returns To Road America Looking To Capture The Magic Once AgainELKHART LAKE, Wis., June 12, 2013 - Nelson Piquet Jr. will be making his return to Road America June 22, looking to capture back-to-back wins at the famed 4-mile, 14-turn road course. During last season's shootout, Piquet Jr. won the pole, then went on to lead a total of 19 laps to become the first Brazilian to score a victory in one of NASCAR'S top-three series. The win also helped set Piquet Jr. up for a strong finish to the 2012 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series campaign and provided a....|
| Sebastian Vettel Switches Race Track For Tech Lab In His Role As Infiniti's Director Of Performance◾Fresh from the Canadian GP, Infiniti Director of Performance, Sebastian Vettel, visits tech labs at Infiniti's North American development center in Farmington Hills, Michigan|
◾Vettel deep-dives into key road car technologies, including acoustic engineering, in-car audio, noise and vibration and 'Human Engineering'
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan - Formula One Triple World Champion Sebastian Vettel today continued his role as Infiniti's Director of Performance, going behind the scenes at ....
| CANADIAN GP – THE STATISTICS3 podium finishes for Fernando Alonso from 11 Canadian Grand Prix starts. Today's second place comes after a win with Renault in 2006 and a third in 2010, his first year with Ferrari.|
5 points finishes for Felipe Massa in the seven races run so far this year. The Brazilian has scored 49 points to date, whereas last year he only had 11, from three top ten finishes.
7 top ten finishes for Felipe Massa in ten Canadian Grand Prix starts. The Brazilian's best result here was a fourth in 2005 ....
| 2013 Canadian Grand Prix - RaceLewis Hamilton finished on the podium today at the Canadian Grand Prix with team-mate Nico Rosberg taking fifth place.|
• Lewis scored his third podium finish in seven races with the team, finishing in third position
• He completed a two-stop strategy with stops on laps 19 and 48, running option/prime/prime
• Nico completed three pit-stops on laps 14, 31 and 57, running option/option/prime/prime
• His third stop was precautionary after flat-spotting the right front and did not cost him track ....
| Rocky Mountaineers• Despite a tough race in Montreal much loved Lotus Grizzly Kimi Raikkönen set to snatch Schumacher's Consecutive Points Win Record at Silverstone|
The Canadian Grand Prix, the seventh round of the FIA 2013 Formula One® World Championship competition proved to be a thorny climb for the Lotus F1® Team when bad luck compounded with technical issues, and pit stop 'jack faffage' undermined the team's usual competitive edge. Neither Lotus F1® Team driver had the best of starts, Kimi Raikköne....
| Auctions America's California & Auburn Fall Events To Broadcast Live On NBC Sports Network• Auctions America announces exclusive live television coverage of its California and Auburn Fall sales on NBC Sports Network|
• Delivered to more than 80 million homes, new in-depth collector car auction coverage complements NBC Sports Network's growing motor programming
• Rare 1964 Shelby 289 Cobra to play starring role in coverage of Auctions America's debut California sale
• Auburn Fall event represents longest running collector car auction in history
AUBURN, Indiana (June 6, 2013)[/....