|Concours d'Elegance Announces 2013 Car Classes|
| Concours Car Selection Chair, Brian Joseph has announced the 2013 featured classes:
• London to Brighton Pre-1905
• Auburn/Cord: The One Offs
• Detroit Iron: American Classic Open 1928-1934 Cadillac, Chrysler, Lincoln & Packard
• Indianapolis Iron: American Classic Open 1928-1934 Duesenberg, Marmon & Stutz
• Motorcycles: Bobbers
|TWENTY-FIVE HOURS OF THUNDERHILL PRESENTED BY HAWK PERFORMANCE ATTRACTING TOP TEAMS AND DRIVERSNAPA VALLEY (Nov. 19, 2014) - The 25 Hours of Thunderhill presented by Hawk Brakes is three weeks away. Top teams and drivers are preparing for the twice around the clock plus one hour event sanctioned by the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) to run at Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, Calif., Dec 6-7.|
Davidson Racing and VM Racing were using the NASA Western Championships to test and tune the cars that they will be running at the 25 Hours of Thunderhill.
Coming off of a second p....
|NISSAN OFFERS FREE PUBLIC CHARGING FOR NEW LEAF BUYERS IN ATLANTAATLANTA – As customers flood local stores this week looking for Black Friday deals, Nissan is offering Atlanta buyers of the all-electric LEAF its own money-saving holiday special: no-cost public charging for two years.|
Nissan is today announcing 'No Charge to Charge' for Atlanta, a program that offers no-cost access to more than a dozen quick chargers spread throughout the Greater Atlanta market for two years with the purchase or lease of a new LEAF electric car. These quick chargers ....
|RM Auctions to Sell Historic Daytona 24 Hour-Winning Jaguar XJR-9 at Amelia Island• RM Auctions secures Works Jaguar XJR-9 for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14, 2015|
• The sole remaining original of only two purpose-built IMSA specification XJR-9s constructed, chassis 388 enjoyed huge record of success through 1988, 1989 and 1990
• 2015 marks 25th anniversary of this actual car's historic 1990 Daytona 24 hour victory in the hands of Jones/Lammers/Wallace
• XJR-9 leads a handpicked selection of 80 automobiles at RM's Amelia Island sale, the official auction of the ....
|Pinehurst Concours Announces Chief Judge for 2015VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (Nov. 20, 2014) – Internationally-renowned concours judge Nigel Matthews has been named chief judge of the 2015 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance, a vintage car showcase the first Saturday in May in the North Carolina Sandhills, event president Jay Howard announced Thursday.|
In addition to Matthews being named chief judge, the Pinehurst Concours has unveiled its 12 collector classes for the judged competition to be staged on the fairways of Pinehurst Resort on Ma....
|ONE-OF-A-KIND FORD 'SHORTY' MUSTANG OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE• Auctions America kicks off its 2015 collector car calendar, March 27-29 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Early entries led by a one-off 1964½ Ford Mustang III 'Shorty' Factory Prototype, one of few surviving 'Total Performance'-era Ford factory prototypes
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamer....
|LOCALLY EMISSION-FREE, POWERFUL AND CONNECTEDZero Emissions, Zero Compromises|
November 14, 2014 - MONTVALE, NJ -- The 2015 B-Class Electric Drive features dynamic design, a premium interior and a powerful electric motor for emission-free mobility. This allows for lively, effortless driving pleasure over a real-world range of 87 miles (EPA). In addition, the B-Class Electric Drive is digitally networked. Thanks to its connectivity, it can be conveniently checked and configured via the internet. As the Mercedes- Benz among e....
|MUSTANG CLAIMS NASCAR NATIONWIDE OWNER CHAMPIONSHIPRYAN BLANEY, No. 12 Discount Tire Ford Mustang - Finished: 4th |
'We had a good night. Towards the middle part of the race we were really good and we got the lead and it was really going good. I was really happy with our car. It fell off a little in the long run but we kind of over adjusted and got too tight toward the late stages. That last 25 lap run we were back to where we were good in the middle of the race but it just didn't end up going as good. We got too tight. I am happy to finish i....
|Tundra Driver Crafton Is First Back-to-Back Series Champion• Toyota Earns Fifth NCWTS Driver's Title|
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (Nov. 17, 2014) -- Tundra driver Matt Crafton captured the 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) driver's championship when he finished ninth in Friday evening's season-finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Crafton and his ThorSport Racing No. 88 Menards Toyota Tundra captured the title by 21 points over second-place Ryan Blaney -- becoming the first driver in Camping World Truck Series history to win back-to-back....