Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Anglia Car Auctions
Auctions America by RM Auctions
Branson Collector Car Auction
Classic Car Auctions
Collector Car Productions
Electric Garage Auctions
Gooding & Company
GPK Auction - G. Potter King, Inc
Historics at Brooklands
Palm Springs Exotic Car Auctions
Peterson Collector Cars
Rick Cole Auctions
Russo & Steele
The Branson Auction
The Finest Automobile Auctions
Mecum Auctions To Sponsor No. 24 Dreyer & Reinbold Racing Chevrolet In 101St Indianapolis 500
– Mecum Auctions today announced that it will be the primary sponsor for the No. 24 Dreyer & Reinbold Racing Chevrolet at the 101st running of the Indianapolis 500 set for Sunday, May 28, with the young....
First Prototype Ferrari 275 GTB/4 Heads Multi-Million Pound Coys London Auction
The first prototype Ferrari 275 GTB4, estimated at £2,000,000 to £2,500,000, will go under the hammer at Coys London auction at the Royal Horticultural Halls in Westminster on May 18th. This most....
Announcing Event Schedule Changes and an Exceptional Alfa Romeo Revealed for the Pebble Beach Auctions Presented by Gooding & Company
– Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance®, announces new event days for the Pebble Beach Auctions. The auctions will now take place on Friday, August 18....
RM Sotheby's Teams with Auctions America to Grow Popular Santa Monica Sale
BLENHEIM, Ontario (May 2, 2017) – RM Sothebys, the worlds largest collector car auction house, is thrilled to announce that it will expand its footprint in California this summer via the presentation....
More Than 275 No Reserve Vehicles Slated For Dana Mecum's 30Th Original Spring Classic
– More than 275 offerings at no reserve both individually and from several collections headlining Dana Mecums 30th Original Spring Classic Auction will give enthusiasts a great opportunity to put themselves....
82% sell through rate and award winning 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster tops the sales at Worldwide Auctioneers' Texas Classic Auction
Worldwide Auctioneers first sale in Arlington got off to a buoyant start at the weekend, with total sales of 6.52 million at a sell through rate of 82%, attracting lively onsite and plenty of telephone....
Carlisle Auctions Tops the $4 Million Sales Mark
– Carlisle Auctions has considered adding a third day to its Spring and Fall Carlisle auctions for some time and in 2017, it finally happened. That decision, combined with the demand for high quality....
Big Cat Prowls To The Front At Barons' Spring Classic
Barons first Saturday auction of 2017, on April 22, was blessed with splendid weather as buyers flocked to view the 100 cars on offer. Sandown Park looked splendid in the sunshine, displaying the lots....
Owned By A Well Respected Man- Sir Ray Davies' Bentley For Auction
A 1960 Bentley S2, owned by legendary rhythm guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter for The Kinks, Sir Ray Davies, will go under the hammer at Silverstone Auctions May Sale, taking place at Silverstone....
Original And Unrestored 1967 Corvette's First Ever Public Appearance At Mecum Indianapolis Auction
Out of the Vault: Original and Unrestored 1967 Corvettes First Ever Public Appearance to Take Place at Mecum Indianapolis Auction Vietnam Hero Keith Richard Litavskys Dream Car to Cross the Block on....
Bonhams Announces 18Th Annual Aston Martin Sale
27 April, 2017, Newport Pagnell: The 18th annual Aston Martin Sale will be held by International auction house Bonhams on Saturday 13 May 2017. The sale will take place at the spiritual home of Aston....
Toyota Announces Results For March 2017; Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2017
- Toyota Motor Corporation announces its production, domestic sales, and export results, including those for subsidiaries Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd., and Hino Motors, Ltd., for March 2017 as well as the....
Super Lightweight Porsche 911 Leichtbau To Pack A Punch At Auction
Silverstone Auctions has consigned a rare, limited edition 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau to its May Sale, taking place on 13th May at Silverstone circuit. The highly collectible car is, according....
Barons' 2017 First Quarter Market Report
2016 was a testing year for many classic car auctions houses, and for the market in general. The combination of Brexit and the dip in general economic confidence surrounding many political events....
RM Sotheby's Stars in Exclusive Television Documentary Series 'Million Dollar Car Hunters'
– RM Sothebys is delighted to announce its starring role in an all-new, glossy television documentary series that provides a glimpse into the thrilling world of collector car auctions. Titled Million....