This Phantom II wears a Newport Town Car body with coachwork by Brewster. It has elegant curved hood doors, a raked windshield, and a close coupled body. This car was commissioned for Mrs. M. Armstrong-Taylor of Sacramento Street in San Francisco, California. It was built in England and shipped to the Springfield plant for coachwork, arriving August 15th of 1933. The completed car was delivered to Mrs. Armstrong-Taylor in mid-October of that year.
The second owner was C.L. Cummins who purchased it in July of 1946. About two years later, it was sold again, this time to New York City resident Eugene Levay. By the late 1970s, the car was in the hands of Texas collector Rich Atwell, Sr. It would remain in that collection for about 25 years before it was sold to Dean Kruse, who displayed the car in his museum in Auburn, Indiana. The current owner purchased the car at the Kruse auction in Hershey in October of 2005.
While in the Atwell Collection, the car was given a complete restoration. It was later exhibited at the classic Car Club of America meet in Kalamazoo, where it won its class.
In 2010, the car was offered for sale at the Vintage Motor Cars of Hershey auction presented by RM Auctions. The car was estimated to sell for $100,000-$150,000. As bidding came to a close, the car had been sold for the sum of $129,250 including buyer's premium.