This left-hand drive model chassis was initially ordered by Mrs. W. H. Luden, of the Luden Cough Drop Company family. It was delivered on New Year's Eve in 1932. Mrs. Luden commissioned the Brewster Body Company to transfer her Castagna body from her previous Isotta-Franschini chassis to that of her new Rolls-Royce.
The Rear portion of this car is exceptionally elegant, with hand carved and polished hardwoods. It also carries a chauffeur notification system; there are buttons in the rear and a corresponding lit wheel in the driver's compartment. This allows an English command, from the rear, to be delivered to a button displaying an appropriate French, German or Italian command to the driver.
The current owner purchased the car in a thousand pieces. It required a five year long restoration to appear in its current condition. It is the only example of a Castagna body on a Rolls-Royce chassis.