Oldsmobile introduced the F-33 six-cylinder and the L-33 eight-cylinder models in 1933. Styling revisions followed the next year. The L-34 was rated at 90 horsepower from the 240 cubic-inch engine and had a wheelbase that measured 119-inches. The front featured an independent suspension.
This car was purchased by the owner in San Diego, California who then drove it home to Michigan. It has been repainted to its correct maroon color with red striping with a new leather interior and top in 1997. It was featured at the 100 years of Oldsmobile display in 1997.