By 1941, the 'big Lincoln' was gone and three cars were available - the Lincoln-Zephyr, the Lincoln Continental or the Lincoln Custom. All were built on the Lincoln-Zephyr chassis and all were powered by the Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 motor.
The new Lincoln-Zephyrs had front fender-mounted parking lamps, molding surrounding the front grille, reshaped taillights and a combination trunk lid and rear deck light. The hub caps were also redesigned for 1941.
New Zephyr bodies were introduced for 1940. The following year, the models were powered by an L-head V-12 engine offering 120 horsepower. Total production for 1941 totaled 21,994 cars, including 1,150 three-window coupes.
This 1941 Lincoln-Zephyr three-window coupe is painted in Darian Blue, one of only four colors available with the new Custom interior option, which featured higher grade upholstery in addition to gold trim in place of chrome on the speedometer and clock bezels, radio speaker grille, horn ring, window lift handles and door controls. This Lincoln-Zephyr has been given a 'rotisserie' restoration since new.Also photographed at :