During the 1923 New York Automobile Show at the Hotel Commodore, Flint introduced the next Six. Ironically, the press labeled the new car a 'Junior Locomobile' since Durant had also just purchased the failed Locomobile Company of Bridgeport, Connecticut. The first 500 Flint automobiles were built in one of Durant's factories in Long Island, New York. Soon thereafter, the company was briefly relocated to Elizabeth, New Jersey and then was once again moved to Flint, Michigan and then back to New Jersey, where production ceased in 1927.
This 1925 Flint Model E-55 Touring car is fitted with a six-cylinder engine offering 65 horsepower. Body styles included touring, roadster, coupe and sport touring. All rode on a 120-inch wheelbase and sold for around $1,200.