The Morgan Plus 4 was produced between 1950 and 1969, and then re-introduced in 1985. The Plus 4 was a larger and faster version of the company's popular 4/4 model. Power was from a 2088cc inline four-cylinder engine sourced from Standard Vanguard upon the model's introduction. Throughout its production lifespan, it received several updates while retaining its classic styling cues.
The 1960s models were powered by Triumph sourced inline four-cylinder engines borrowed from the Triumph TR3, and later the TR4.
This 1962 Morgan is powered by a TR3 motor and a Moss 4-speed gearbox. It was purchased by its current owner in 2004. It was delivered in July of 1962 to a Morgan dealer in New York state and later purchased by a doctor who kept it until the mid-1980s, at which point it was sold to an individual in Tacoma, Washington. The individual kept it for roughly a decade.
In 2006, the car was given a complete restoration.