There were just 34 examples of the 410 SA produced between 1956 and 1959. It was Pinin Farina job number 15825 with the bodywork ordered on February 26th of 1959. The car was originally equipped with covered headlamps and finished in ruby red with grey leather upholstery.
The car was completed on July 8th of 1959. The car was sold through Chinetti Motors to its first owner Gill Brothers, a resident of Rhinelander, New York. The second owner, Henry Desormea of Latham, New York, took possession of the car in 1963. He would retina the car until 1975 when it was sold to Jim Haynes of Lime Rock, Connecticut. In 1979, it passed through Bill Kontes and eventually to Hilary A. Raab, Jr. of Crown Point, Indiana. Raab would keep the car until 1998, when it was sold to Luigi Chinetti Jr. of Connecticut.
In 2004, the car was sold to William Grimsley of Sausalito, California. On October 23rd, 2007, Grimsley sold 1323 SA to Robert Harris of Logan, Utah. The current owner acquired the car in 2008.
In 2010, this car was offered for sale at the Sports & Classics of Monterey offered by RM Auctions. It was estimated to sell for $1,600,000 - $2,200,000. As bidding came to a close, the car had been sold for the sum of $1,760,000, inclusive of buyer's premium.Also photographed at :