The C.H. Blomstrom Motor Car Company was formed in 1902, and the first Queen models were introduced two years later. These were two passenger runabouts with either 2 or 4 cylinders delivering between 14 and 28 hp. By 1906 this four passenger touring style was available with the 4-cylinder 28-hp engine. At the end of 1906 the company merged with the Deluxe Motor Car Company and created a new range of touring cars. The company closed in 1906. This remarkably original and unrestored Model K car had been owned by only four people between 1905 and today.