Birmingham Small Arms (BSA) entered the light car market in the late 1920s with the introduction of the Beeza. The market at this time was dominated by the Morgan three-wheeler. They built a total of 6,650 cars between 1929 and 1936.
BSA introduced innovations such as reverse gear, electric start, full weather protection, and front-wheel drive with the transmission in front of the engine.
The car is built with a twin rail frame over which a wood body was mounted and then covered with leather.
It has a gravity-fed carburetor feeding an air-cooled V-twin engine (1021cc and 9 horsepower). They kept the car under 800 pounds, allowing it to be taxed as a motorcycle rather than an automobile at that time.