The Model 24 was a four-cylinder roadster produced in 1910 and 1911. It had a 96-inch wheelbase and sold for the sum of around $1,700.
The current owner's father of this example purchased this car in 1930. His father was in the automobile business from 1927 until 1956, and the car remained in the family when his son took over the dealership.
It took three years of research to finally decide who would do the restoration. The car was shipped off to be totally restored by Stevo Bono of Bouckville, NY. The car was taken away in boxes. It was finally finished after 4.5-years, for a total of 7.5 years of waiting. It was completed May 16th of 2009. The carriage top and seats were completed by the Amish, starting with the horse hair in the seats.Also photographed at :