The Goggomobile was launched in 1955 and was named after the owner's grandson Goggo Glex. They were bought out by BMW in 1966 and production finally ended in 1969. More than 280,000 were built in all.
Very few Goggomobil TS-250 coupes were produced, and even rarer were those with the suicide doors. This example has 44,368 original kilometers. It has gray vinyl seats, cloth door panels, rose colored plastic dash, wool headliner and flying 'G' logo stamped rubber floor mats. Power is from a 250CC two-stroke motor which is mated to a four-speed manual transmission that carries the car to a top speed over 50 mph.