This Packard was a 'one-off' dual windshield Phaeton built on a twin-six V-12 chassis. In 1940, Brooks Stevens purchased the car from the original owner, through his friend James Melton, and kept it until his death. The current owners purchased the car from Brooks Stevens estate in 1997 and subsequently had a full ground-up restoration completed
The car is powered by a 424.1 cubic-inch 12-cylinder engine that offers 90 horsepower. There is a Packard Downdraft with Fuelizer carburetor, a wheelbase that measures 136 inches and seating for five passengers.