This Allard K2 was shipped from London docks on June 21, 1951, bound for a dealer in Dallas, Texas. When delivered new to its customer, it was fitted with the Cadillac V8 it has today, though it's now enlarged to 419 cubic inches. A four-speed transmission was fitted in the 1970s. It has 16-inch Borrani aluminum wire wheels mounted with period-type Dunlop racing tires.
Restored in the 1990s, the car received new paint and chrome. It also has a complete new leather interior.