This is an ex-SCCA race car operated on the east coast and southern tracks in the late 1950s and 1960. It was best known to have been raced at Daytona in 1959 and 1960. It then came to the west coast in 1963 or 1964. This car had been upgraded with disc brakes for SCCA racing in the 1960s.
Today, this car has been restored to its original configuration of brakes and upholstery to 1957 standards. This car has been raced at many West Coast tracks for the past ten years. The current owner has owned and raced this car for the past four years.Also photographed at :