In 1945, MG introduced the TC which was similar to the pre-war TB model and having the same 4-cylinder engine with a slightly higher compression ratio of 7.4:1 offering 54.5 horsepower. There were modern interior elements allowing a wider cockpit and more interior room for the occupants. The TC was exported to the United States, even though only built in right hand drive. The export version had slightly smaller US specification sealed beam head lights and larger twin rear lights, as well as turn signals and chrome-plated front and rear bumpers. Over 10,000 were produced, a large number by MG standards. It cost 527 British pounds on the home market in 1947. There were about 10,000 cars produced between 1945 and 1949.
The current owner restored this car to high show quality condition.Also photographed at :