Chassis number 1755 GT is a Series II Cabriolet that was the ninth of the total 200 cars built. It left the factory finished in Avorio (Ivory) over Marrone leather hides. It was sent to Pinin Farina on January 19th before the completed car was presented in April of 1960 and sold new through dealer Renato Nocentini's Garage La Rotonda in Florence, Italy to Sergio Sorbi. By the early 1980s, the car resided in the United States, in need of restoration and with a modified trunk lid. The current owner's purchased the car in 1984 as a complete matching-numbers example, but requiring a total restoration. In around 2005, a two-year restoration began. Upon completion, it was shown at the 2007 Amelia Island Concours.
The Colombo 60-degree V-12 engine has single overhead camshafts and triple Weber carburetion. The 260 horsepower is sent to the rear-wheels via a four-speed manual gearbox with overdrive. The wheelbase measures 102 inches and there are four-wheel disc brakes.
In 2012, the car was offered for sale at the Amelia Island sale presented by RM Auctions. It was estimated to sell for $600,000 - $800,000. As bidding came to a close, the car had been sold for the sum of $770,000 inclusive of buyer's premium.