Chassis number SM 3903 was first registered on October 21st 1929 as UW 3761, the engine number being entered in the log book as SM 3907. It was owned originally by the factory and sent straight away to the Olympia Motor Show. After the show the factory retained the car and used it as a showroom demonstrator for many different Bentley dealers to promote sales. In 1932, the car passed through dealer Jack Barclay, Ltd., to its first customer, J. Weston Adamson of Yorks, a well known Bentley owner. The car was a subject of a total restoration in the early 1990's and its current condition is simply fabulous.