The car was first sold and was garaged in N.Y. City from 1937 until 1939. It was then sold and used primarily as a parade vehicle in N.Y. It was during that period of time it was fitted with a rear seat heater.
The car was a very late production Packard in 1937, and may have been the last one produced of this model.
It has been restored to exact standards, which included optional Division Window, rear trunk rack and dual side mount tires. However the car did not have a radio or heater.
In all respects this auto exemplifies the finest of the mid-thirties elegance.