Chassis number BEX 329 was constructed in the Summer of 1957 and finished in Bright Blue Metalline with matching blue leather upholstery, top and tonneau. It is believed to have its original engine, number 100D 682.
The car left the Thames Ditton works on July 22nd of 1957 destined for AC Imports in Arlington, Virginia. By March 1964, the car had come into the care of Bexley, Ohio, resident George Conrades. Eventually, the car was sold to bob Fergus. Mr. Fergus campaigned the car throughout the 1950s at venues such as road America, Watkins Glen and Nassau.
In April of 1989, Mr. Fergus sold the car to Maryland collector Randy Hardgrove. The current owner acquired the Ace Bristol and has maintained it to a high standard. Since 2010, the alloy bodywork has been carefully refinished in its original color. Tivvy's Autocraft in Virginia was entrusted to rebuild the original carburetors and perform a basic mechanical check.
In 2012, this car was offered for sale at the Gooding & Company auction held in Scottsdale, Arizona. It had a pre-auction estimated value of $225,000 - $275,000. As bidding came to a close, the car had been sold for the sum of $231,000 inclusive of buyer's premium.