Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
The Mercedes-Benz W 125 made its debut 80 years ago: 1937: the golden season of the W 125 Silver Arrow
On 9 May 1937, the 750 kilogram W 125 racing car from Mercedes-Benz celebrated its racing debut with a victory at the Tripoli Grand Prix. Following this opening triumph, it went on to dominate the entire....
FleetBoard and Mercedes-Benz Vans opt for the cloud solution Microsoft Azure
·Daimler FleetBoard GmbH and Mercedes-Benz Vans at this years HANNOVER MESSE ·The Internet of Things significantly influencing the logistics sector ·In future, Microsoft Azure is to support the infrastructure....
Customer Racing: ADAC Qualifikationsrennen 24h-Rennen: Significant dress rehearsal for Mercedes-AMG Motorsport at the Nürburgring-Nordschleife
Prior to the Nürburgring 24-hour race as the season highlight, teams racked up valuable miles with the Mercedes-AMG GT3 in testing for the endurance racing classic (25-28 May, 2017): In the six-hour ADAC....
2017 Russian Grand Prix - Preview
You need to be able to draw a line under a tough weekend. Its very painful to lose a race like that. There were too many marginal losses that we encountered and these cost us the victory. But they....
Brembo Recognized By General Motors As A 2016 Supplier Of The Year
- Brembo was named a GM Supplier of the Year by General Motors during its 25th annual Supplier of the Year awards ceremony held Friday, March 31 in Orlando, Florida. GM recognized 118 of its best....
Collezione Automobili Lamborghini In Collaboration With Centro Stile And OMP Designs The New Driver'S Overalls
– Collezione Automobili Lamborghini presents the ONE ART Special Edition created with the racing world in mind, where Lamborghini ranks among the leaders with the Lamborghini Super Trofeo single-brand....
Audi Sport RS 3 LMS Makes U.S. Racing Debut At VIR In The Pirelli World
– Audi Sport customer racings Audi RS 3 LMS USA Clubsport is now available for purchase in the U.S. Four of the race cars will make their U.S. racing debut at Virginia International Raceway in the....
Nissan GT Academy Winner Sanchez Ready For U.S. Debut
– Former GT Academy winner Ricardo Sanchez is set to make his U.S. race debut this weekend at Virginia International Raceway as the Always Evolving AIM Autosport team returns to Pirelli World Challenge....
Kelley Blue Book Names Honda As 2017 Best Value Brand
– For the third consecutive year Honda has been named as the Best Value Brand: Non-Luxury Brand by Kelley Blue Book in its 2017 Brand Image Awards. Honda vehicles were noted for their reliability, refinement....
Bmw i Joins Forces With TED In Search Of Visionaries With Powerful New Ideas About Mobility.
With its all-embracing approach to sustainability extending far beyond electric vehicles alone, the BMW i brand has established itself as a pioneering influence in the future face of mobility. And now....
It's Official: Isuzu D-Max Is Voted Best Workhorse Pickup At The Trade Van Driver Awards
Following its public debut at the CV Show, Isuzu D-Max has again won Best Workhorse Pick-Up at the 2017 Trade Van Driver Awards. This is the fourth consecutive year that the Trade Van Driver Awards....
The First New Volvo XC60 Rolls Off The Production Line In Torslanda, Sweden
Production of Volvo Cars new XC60 mid-size SUV started today at the companys Torslanda plant in Sweden. The first customer-bound car, a T5 AWD Inscription in Crystal White, rolled off the production....
Scottish Borders Pioneers Pre-Licence Driver Training As Part Of National Curriculum
Young people between the ages of 14 and 17 are set to receive driver training as part of the national curriculum for the first time, thanks to a pioneering new initiative in the Scottish Borders starting....
Another Sneak Peek From the 2017 Pinehurst Concours d' Elegance
– In 1956, the FIA passed new regulations for the next racing season. That left manufacturers, like Ferrari, scrambling to meet those regulations. The Ferrari 500 TRC Spider by Scaglietti was the result,....
Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross Begins New Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship Hunt In Memphis
— Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross returns to competition this weekend in Memphis, defending consecutive team and drivers championships won in 2015 and 2016. With two fresh Beetle GRCs at their disposal,....
The Ferrari 250 LM
The Future is Electric with the Škoda VISION E
1912 Crane Model 3
Refreshed 2018 Acura TLX To Make World Debut On April 11
Alpine Presents The A470 And Its Crews For The Fia World Endurance Championship
Nissan GT-R Track Edition Set For U.S. Debut At 2017 New York International Auto Show
Civic Type R Makes U.S. Debut At 2017 Autocon In Los Angeles
1960 Alfa Romeo 6C 3000
1953 Fiat Vignale Coupe by Michelotti
McLaren Reveals Further Details Of Bespoke 'Hyper-GT' Car
Simplex-Crane Model 5
Chrysler Airflow Trifon Special
Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS Testa Fissa
Mercedes-AMG Motorsport Customer Racing Teams Finish First And Third In 12 Hours Of Sebring