Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
HYUNDAI EXPLORES WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY WITH ALL-NEW GENESIS
– The way people interact with their cars is about to change. No longer is controlling a vehicle remotely through a gadget reserved for comic books, super hero movies or secret agents. Hyundais next....
DOUBLE WISHES, MICHAEL!
– This is a special day for Ferrari and all its fans, as it is Michael Schumachers birthday. At the moment, he is tackling the most important fight of his life and therefore we want to send him very....
BMW SLIDES INTO 2014 WINTER OLYMPIC YEAR WITH ANNOUNCEMENT OF U.S. OLYMPIC MARKETING CAMPAIGN, BOBSLED DOCUMENTARY.
… BMW of North America, the Official Mobility Partner of the United States Olympic Committee (USOC), today announced its U.S. Olympic marketing campaign for the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games which....
HYUNDAI SANTA FE RECEIVES 2013 GOOD DESIGN AWARD
– For the third year in a row,Hyundais innovative and unique design language has earned a GOOD DESIGN™ Award from The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Centre for....
MERCEDES-BENZ INTRODUCES DRIVING ACADEMY FOR TEENS AT SAN DIEGO AUTO SHOW
Mercedes-Benz USA announced yesterday at the San Diego International Auto Show that it will offer teen driver education and training in San Diego through its DMV-certified Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy....
Ford Offers SYNC AppLink for 3.4 Million More Customers; New Organization to Drive Global Connectivity Vision
Industry-leading Ford SYNC® AppLink™ will be available on 3.4 million more vehicles later this year; free upgrade enables current Ford owners to access and control smartphone apps via voice command New....
2014 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z/28 PRICED AT $75,000
– Chevrolet today announced the 2014 Camaro Z28 will go on sale this spring with a suggested retail price of 75,000, including a 995 destination charge, but excluding tax, title, license and dealer....
ROAD AMERICA OFFERS ROUND-TRIP TOUR BUS SERVICE TO THE CHICAGO AUTO SHOW
- Heres a perfect way to shake off those winter blues by joining Road America at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show. Billed as the nations largest and longest running auto show, Road America will again be....
The Elise S Cup R makes global debut at Autosport 2014
The Elise S Cup R takes its place in the stable alongside big brothers the Exige V6 Cup and Exige Cup R and the mighty Evora GT4 in Birmingham between 9th and 12th January 2014, illustrating the variety....
A RECORD NUMBER OF MINI…AND MOTIVATION TO MATCH
With 12 cars at the Start, including the Minis of Stéphane Peterhansel and Nasser Al Attiyah, X-Raid lines up as the team to beat in the Dakar 2014. However, the fortress could be besieged by the rapidly....
REMY RECOGNIZED BY AFTERMARKET AUTO PARTS ALLIANCE FOR OUTSTANDING SHIPPING PERFORMANCE
- Remy International, Inc. (NASDAQ: REMY), a leading worldwide manufacturer, remanufacturer, and distributor of starters and alternators for light vehicle and commercial vehicle applications, locomotive....
DAVE DESPAIN SIGNS TWO-YEAR CONTRACT TO HOST MAVTV LIVE RACING EVENTS ... LANDS OWN SERIES
Renowned motor racing broadcaster Dave Despain has signed a two-year contract with MAVTV American Real to host the networks five live events, beginning with the Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals presented....
THE CHRYSLER FOUNDATION ENERGIZES 2014 FIRST ROBOTICS SEASON WITH NEARLY A QUARTER-MILLION DOLLARS IN GRANTS
- The Chrysler Foundation today announced grants totaling 229,000 to support FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Robotics teams and organizations in Arizona, Illinois,....
BEST OF 2013 – AUTONOMOUS DRIVE
At the Nissan 360 in August 2013, Nissan announced plans to have commercially viable Autonomous Drive vehicles on global roads by 2020. The technology has since gone on to win the Grand Prix at this years....
BREMBO: THE CHOICE OF CHAMPIONS!
– Brembo, the leading designer and manufacturer of brake systems and high performance automotive components, confirms its technological leadership through repeated motorsports victories in 2013. The....