Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
MAZDA AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2013 YFU JAPAN PROGRAM
- The Mazda Foundation is pleased to announce the six recipients of the Mazda scholarships to the 2013 Youth For Understanding (YFU) international high school exchange program in Japan. The scholarship....
HYUNDAI VEHICLES NOW INCLUDE THREE YEARS OF COMPLIMENTARY ASSURANCE CONNECTED CARE SERVICE
– Starting today, all new Blue Link-equipped Hyundai vehicles will come standard with three years of complimentary Assurance Connected Care service. Announced at the 2013 New York International Auto....
AMERICA CELEBRATES 1 MILLION FANS ON FACEBOOK WITH CREATIVE FAN VIDEO
- Land Rover North America continues to make its mark in the digital space with its recent accomplishment on Facebook - hitting one million fans in just under three years of being active. To celebrate,....
FORD EMPOWERS MAKERS TO INNOVATE ON TECHSHOP TOUR WITH OPEN XC; JUDGES NAMED FOR FUEL EFFICIENCY APP CHALLENGE
– As members of the Bay Area maker and hacker community gather this weekend for the eighth annual Maker Faire in San Mateo, Calif., Ford Motor Company invites them to explore open-source hardware and....
NISSAN PATHFINDER AND ALTIMA NAMED TO KELLEY BLUE BOOK'S 10 BEST FAMILY CARS LIST
– The reinvented 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was named to the top spot on the list of 10 Best Family Cars of 2013 from Kelley Blue Books KBB.com today. The 2013 Nissan Altima also made this years cut of....
GMC PICKUPS 101: BUSTING MYTHS OF TRUCK AERODYNAMICS
– The all-new 2014 Sierra full-size pickup truck spent more development time in a wind tunnel than any GMC pickup before it, resulting in design changes that benefit both fuel efficiency and interior....
Volkswagen Builds New Plant In Changsha, South-Central China
Todays groundbreaking marked the beginning of construction work on the new Volkswagen vehicle plant in Changsha in the province of Hunan, south-central China. The factory is being built in cooperation....
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Awarded Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) TOP SAFETY PICK+
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is honored to learn that the companys best-selling model – the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport compact crossover vehicle – has today been named a 2013 Top....
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. announces new version of the gaming classic Gran Turismo®: Three of the latest AMG vehicles celebrate their digital premiere in Gran Turismo® 6
With the combined power of more than 1400 hp, Mercedes-Benz is taking to the starting grid of Gran Turismo® 6 with three of its latest models. All set to provide pure excitement and fascination in the....
BOSCH CONTINUES GROWTH PATH IN NORTH AMERICA
- Regional business results - Automotive and Industrial Sectors Boost 2012 Sales - Bosch 2012 sales in North America up 8.1 percent to 10.6 billion USD - Near double-digit sales growth expected in....
BORGWARNER EXPANDS COOPERATION WITH JAGUAR LAND ROVER
- BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) will provide its leading turbocharging technologies for Jaguar Land Rovers (JLRs) new family of four-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines, expected to launch in 2015. To support....
ZIPCAR LAUNCHES IN THE CITY OF LAKES; MINNEAPOLIS BECOMES ZIPCAR'S 21ST MAJOR METRO MARKET
- Zipcar, Inc., the worlds leading car sharing network, with the support of Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak, today announced the expansion of Zipcars car sharing network to the City of Minneapolis. With....
AAA INSPECTORS SELECT FAVORITE HISTORIC RESTAURANTS
- As Memorial Day approaches, bringing the start of the summer travel season, many Americans look for ways to connect with our nations history during getaways and get-togethers. To help travelers enjoy....
KOOL & THE GANG TO HEADLINE NISSAN CANTON VEHICLE ASSEMBLY PLANT'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT
CANTON, Miss. - On Saturday, May 25, Nissan celebrates 10 years of manufacturing vehicles in Canton and invites the community - a major contributor to its success - to come out to the Mississippi Veterans....
BMW GROUP DESIGNWORKS USA AND ADAIA EMBARK ON A JOINT ADVENTURE.
BMW Group DesignworksUSA, a subsidiary of BMW Group, and mobile company ADAIA today announced a creative collaboration and partnership. On behalf of ADAIA and with outdoor enthusiasts in mind seeking....