Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Ford Confirms First Fleets To Join The Transit Plug-In Hybrid Van 'Cleaner Air For London' Trial This Autumn
– The first wave of fleets participating in the Ford Transit plug-in hybrid van (PHEV) London trial, starting this autumn, have been confirmed. The multi-million pound project is designed to explore....
New University Of Michigan Robotics Building To Be Named After Ford Motor Company
The University of Michigan announced Thursday a new state-of-the-art robotics laboratory on its Ann Arbor campus will be named in honor of Ford Motor Company following the automakers 15 million donation,....
Renault Delivers Ten Twizys To America's Cup Challenger Groupama Team France
Renault has handed over the keys to ten Twizys to Groupama Team France competing for the 35th Americas Cup. The handover marks the launch of Renault Twizy, leader of electric vehicles in Latin America,....
Honda Invests $124 Million For Advanced Wind Tunnel Facility In Ohio
- Honda today announced a new investment of 124 million to establish a multifunctional aeroacoustic wind tunnel facility to advance vehicle innovation and enhance the world-class testing facilities....
Ford Performance Releases Ford Focus RS RX Development Video Series
– Ford Performance has released a video series showcasing the extraordinary technological and engineering expertise behind the dramatic Focus RS RX. Designing the ultimate Rallycross car is a unique....
Nio Unveils Production Vehicle For China Market
– Today, NIO, a next-generation car company showcased 11 vehicles for its Chinese debut at the 2017 Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition. The company unveiled the ES8, its new vehicle....
Renault At Auto Shanghai 2017
Renault explores its vision for the future of Formula 1, plus changes to the brands range in China at Auto Shanghai 2017, with the availability of the Renault Espace from the second half of the year....
Volvo Cars And Autoliv Autonomous Driving Joint Venture Zenuity Starts Operations
Zenuity, the joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv, Inc. (NYSE: ALV and SSE: ALIVsdb), starts its operations today. Zenuity is a new entrant in the growing global market for autonomous driving....
Shaping The Future Together: Three World Premieres At Auto Shanghai 2017 Focus On E-Mobility
– New models, new partnerships, new technologies: the Volkswagen Group is shaping the transition to the mobility world of tomorrow in the key sales market of China. Shaping the future together was....
ŠKODA AT AUTO SHANGHAI 2017
–At the Auto Shanghai exhibition (19-28 April 2017), ŠKODA is celebrating the world premiere of its first fully electrically powered concept car. With the VISION E ŠKODA is underlining its future strategy....
Infiniti QX50 Concept Makes Asia Debut At Auto Shanghai
– the brands vision for a next-generation premium crossover – makes its Asia debut this week at Auto Shanghai. Roland Krueger, President of INFINITI Motor Company said, INFINITI is pleased to debut....
Record Growth: Record First Quarter And Best Month In Corporate History
– In the first quarter of 2017, ŠKODA sold more cars than ever before: Between January and March, the brand delivered 283,500 vehicles to customers (January-March 2016: 276,600) – 2.5% more than in the....
Double Win For Jaguar F-Pace - 2017 World Car Of The Year And 2017 World Car Design Of The Year
- The Road to World Car journey ended today with the declaration of a double win for Jaguar Land Rover Limited. The JAGUAR F-PACE won the 2017 World Car Design of the Year award as well as the overall....
Volvo XC60 Makes North American Debut, 2018 S90 U.S. Pricing & New Features Announced
Volvo Cars debuted the all-new 2018 XC60 and the 2018 S90 with new features and pricing details at the New York International Auto Show today. The all-new XC60 features an expressive, athletic take on....
Second Consecutive Win For Toyota – World Green Car
The TOYOTA PRIUS PRIME was declared the 2017 World Green Car at a press conference hosted by the New York International Auto Show, Bridgestone Corporation, and Autoneum. This is the second consecutive....
1933 Packard 1004 Super Eight
1930 Cadillac Series 353
Genesis Reveals GV80 Fuel Cell Concept SUV At New York International Auto Show
Toyota FT-4X Concept Is A Modern 4X4 Toolbox For The Most Intrepid Urbanites
Subaru Ascent SUV Concept
2018 Lexus LS 500 F Sport Debuts In New York
I.D. Buzz Wins Concept Car Of The Year In Popular Mechanics Automotive Excellence Awards
Nissan Rogue Trail Warrior Project Sets Tracks For Adventure, Makes Debut At 2017 New York International Auto Show
Ultimate carbon-fiber package for Grand Sport, Z06 salutes 65 years of Corvette
Infiniti QX80 Monograph Explores Upscale Luxury With Commanding Presence
Lotus Evora Sport 410 GP Edition Salutes US Launch
Škoda Previews Interior Of Vision E
2018 Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition Previewed At New York International Auto Show
1928 Mercedes-Benz 680 S