Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
TMC Launches Redesigned Corolla Series in Japan
Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) announces the launch in Japan today of the redesigned Corolla Axio sedan and Corolla Fielder*1 station wagon. The vehicles will be sold across Japan through Toyota....
Mercedes-Benz Starts Successfully into the Second Quarter, Sales up 3.6 Percent
In the months to come, the next generation GLK, the new G-Class and the E300 BlueTec Hybrid, the most efficient sedan in the premium segment, are celebrating their market launch. This will provide....
Volvo Car Corporation profitable in 2011
Volvo Car Corporation recorded an Earnings Before Interest and Taxes (EBIT) of 1 636 MSEK in 2011. Sales improved by 20.3 percent, to 449 255 units. Im pleased looking back on our achievements during....
Chrysler Australia group to distribute Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia
From 1st May, 2012 Chrysler Australia group will act as the distributor for Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia. Under the new agreement, the current Fiat and Alfa Romeo dealer....
Infiniti Sales Increase 5.4 Percent For April
Infiniti today reported U.S. sales of 7,129 vehicles for the month of April, an increase of 5.4 percent versus 6,761 units a year earlier. Calendar year-to-date sales for Infiniti are 33,349, down....
GM Reports First Quarter Net Income of $1.0 Billion
– General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced first quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of 1.0 billion, or 0.60 per fully diluted share. These results include a net loss from....
Audi Group establishes new revenue and profit records in first quarter
I The Audi Group again demonstrated its strong position in the worldwide automotive business in the first quarter of 2012 in the shape of record deliveries, revenue and operating profit. In the first....
Ford Fusion, Edge Achieve Best-Ever April Sales
– U.S. sales of some of Ford Motor Companys most fuel-efficient vehicles grew again in April, with the Ford Fusion and Edge setting all-time April records, Explorer reporting its best April sales since....
911 Sales up 69 percent – Best April ever for Porsche Cars North America
– Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), importer and distributor of Porsche sports cars, Cayenne SUVs and the Panamera four-door sports sedan line-up in the United States, today announced April 2012....
Nissan North America Reports April Sales
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200....
Mitsubishi Motors Reports April Sales
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) today reported April 2012 sales of 5,280 units, down 34.7 percent compared to April 2011. Currently our sales are impacted by our models whose production was....
GM Reports April Sales of 213,387 Vehicles
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today reported April sales of 213,387 vehicles in the United States. Retail sales were essentially equal to April 2011. GMs fleet sales declined 25 percent due to the....
Toyota Sales Increase 11.6 Percent in April 2012
– Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc., today reported sales of 178,044 units, an increase of 25.5 percent compared to April 2011 on a daily selling rate (DSR) basis. Unadjusted for 24 selling days....
Audi sets all-time U.S. sales record for the month of April
Audi today reported record-setting April sales with a 15% increase to 11,521 new vehicles sold, marking the 16th consecutive month of record sales in the U.S. April sales also marked the fourth-best....
Volkswagen Reports 31.5 Percent Increase in April U.S. Sales
- Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) today reported 37,525 units sold in April, a 31.5 percent increase over prior year sales, 38 percent increase year-to-date and the best April since1971. The....