Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
BMW Group U.S. Reports April 2017 Sales
… Sales of BMW brand vehicles decreased 9.3 percent in April for a total of 22,624 compared to 24,951 vehicles sold in April, 2016. Year-to-date, the BMW brand is down 1.3 percent in the U.S. on sales....
Nissan Group Reports April 2017 U.S. Sales
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group today announced total U.S. sales for April 2017 of 121,998 units, a decrease of 1.5 percent over the prior year. Nissan highlights: Nissan Division finished....
Volvo Cars Reports Global Sales Growth Of 10.5 Per Cent In April
Volvo Cars, the premium carmaker, saw a good start to the second quarter in April, reporting global retail sales growth of 10.5 per cent for the month. Volvo Cars three main sales regions all contributed....
Mazda Reports April Sales
– Mazda North American Operations today reported April U.S. sales of 24,164 vehicles, representing a decrease of 7.8 percent versus April of last year. With 26 selling days in April 2017 versus 27 year-over-year....
GM Crossover Sales Surge Driving Retail Share Higher
— General Motors (NYSE: GM) today reported April sales of 244,406 crossovers, trucks and cars, driven by exceptionally strong crossover sales at Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac. GM expects to gain....
Volkswagen Of America Reports April 2017 Sales Results
— (May 2, 2017) Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) today reported sales of 27,557 units delivered in April 2017, a 1.6 percent increase over April 2016. With 96,426 units delivered year-to-date in April,....
Audi Of America Sets April Sales Record On Strong Demand Across Lineup
– Audi of Americas April sales increased 5 percent to 18,711 vehicles, a record. Demand was strong across the product lineup, with the Q5, Q7 SUVs and the A4 sedan leading the volume gains. It was....
Toyota Motor North America Reports April 2017 Sales
– Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) Inc., today reported its U.S. April 2017 sales of 201,926 units, a decrease of 4.4 percent from April 2016 on a volume basis. With one less selling day in April 2017....
Four Thousand Riders Take To The Roads Of Sheffield On The Maserati Tour De Yorkshire Ride
– On Sunday morning 4,000 cyclists took part in the third edition of the Maserati Tour de Yorkshire Ride. Amateur cyclists rode across 45km, 75km and 100km routes along many of the steep and winding....
Škoda Produces 1.5-Millionth Third-Generation Octavia
– The heart of ŠKODA has reached a special milestone: the car manufacturers employees at the main plant in Mladá Boleslav have produced the 1.5-millionth third-generation OCTAVIA. The comprehensively....
Denso Announces Year-End Financial Results
- (JCN Newswire) - DENSO Corporation today announced its global financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017: - Consolidated revenue totaled 4,527.1 billion yen (US40.4 billion),....
Volvo Cars' First Quarter 2017 Operating Profit Rises 11 Per Cent To Sek3.5 Billion
Volvo Cars, the premium car maker, reported an operating profit of SEK3.5 billion for the first three months of the year, up 11 per cent from SEK3.1 billion during the same period last year. The increase....
Honda Sets All-Time Fiscal Year Records For Automobile Production Worldwide, Overseas, In North America, Asia, And China
Fiscal Year 2017 (fiscal year ended March 31, 2017) Production in Japan experienced a year-on-year increase for the first time in three years (since Fiscal Year 2014). Production in regions outside....
Volkswagen Brand Deliveries Rise In March
– The Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivered 557,400 vehicles worldwide in March, an increase of 2.5 per cent compared with March of the previous year. Significant growth in Central and Eastern Europe....
Nissan Announces Record Sales In Europe
– Nissan has today announced European sales of 756,762 units in fiscal year 2016, a 2.6% rise on 2015 sales. Nissan brand sales in Europe totalled 735,725 while recorded sales in Western Europe were....