Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Aston Martin Reports Extremely Strong Q1 Results
Revenues more than double to £188.3m Retail sales up 100% vs. prior year Revenues more than double to £188.3m with retail sales up 100% vs. prior year Sevenfold increase in un....
April 2017 Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Sales In Europe
FCA performed better than the European industry average once again in April. Industry sales were down 6.8% year-over-year, reflecting the number of public holidays falling during the month, while FCA....
BMW Group Records Strong Global Sales Growth In April
. BMW Group sales achieved a new all-time high for April, with sales in the month totalling 192,494, a 7.4% increase year-on-year. The first four months of the year also set a new record, with sales....
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Delivers 161,700 Vehicles Worldwide In First Four Months
– Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 161,700 vans and pickups to customers around the world up to the end of April. This represents an increase of 4.8 per cent compared with the same period last....
Volkswagen Brand Deliveries In April Slightly Below Previous Year's Level
– In April 2017, the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivered 468,000 vehicles throughout the world, corresponding to a slight fall of 1.8 percent compared with the corresponding month of the previous....
Kia Motors America Announces Record April Certified Pre-Owned Sales
– Following a record first quarter of Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales, Kia Motors Americas (KMA) momentum continued with best-ever April CPO sales of 6,953 vehicles. Kias U.S.-built* Optima midsize....
Strongest Ever Residual Values Underline Volvo's Success As A True Premium Player
Record residual values are helping establish Volvos new 90 series cars in the highly competitive premium marketplace. As the first models introduced in the transformation of Volvos product range,....
Seat Posts Impressive April Sales Results As UK's Fastest-Growing Car Brand
SEATs impressive start to 2017 continues, as it ended April as the UKs fastest-growing car brand. Against a backdrop of falling car sales, down 19.8%, SEAT bucked the trend with impressive growth....
Ford Fiesta Is The Best-Selling Car In Europe In March
– The Ford Fiesta is the best-selling car in Europe, according to Ford analysis of March 2017 industry data. Customers purchased 47,000 Fiestas in March, a 12 per cent increase year-over-year,*....
Mercedes-Benz In April: 50Th Consecutive Sales Record
– Mercedes-Benz achieved record unit sales for the 50th consecutive month in April. In the first month of the second quarter, 180,599 vehicles with the three-pointed star were delivered to customers,....
Cadillac Global Sales Rise 40.9% In April
Substantial gains in both the U.S. and China drove Cadillac global sales to 28,163 units in April, an increase of 40.9 percent over the same period in 2016. April marked the 11th consecutive month....
Škoda's Sales Revenue, Deliveries And Operating Profit Increase
– ŠKODA is highlighting its path to growth with the best first quarter in the companys 122-year history. Never before has the traditional Czech brand achieved such strong results in sales revenue,....
A Record Quarter: On The Way To A Great Year
- Ferrari N.V. (NYSEMTA: RACE) (Ferrari or the Company) today announces its consolidated preliminary results(5) for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017. Shipments totaled 2,003 units in Q1....
Ford Maintains Market Leadership In April With Strong Retail And CV Sales
– Ford was the UK market leader in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicle (CV) sales in April, and also led retail sales across both car and CV sectors . According to the official sales figures....
Kia Stays Strong In April Despite Market Fall
In a market down by almost 20 per cent during April demand from Kia customers allowed the brand to stay strong – seeing only an eight per cent fall compared to 2016. With the brands popular Picanto....