Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Solid Start To 2017 For BMW Group
Munich. The BMW Group has begun the financial year 2017 with a solid first quarter and made excellent progress in terms of implementing Strategy NUMBER ONE NEXT. Deliveries of electrified vehicles,....
Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia Produces One Millionth Sorento In The U.S.
– On Monday, Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, Inc. (KMMG) celebrated production of the plants one millionth Sorento CUV at its West Point facility. Representing an investment of more than 1.1....
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Scores Top-5 Finish At Virginia International Raceway
— The Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 returned to Pirelli World Challenge action in the U.S. last weekend with GT Academy winner Ricardo Sanchez joining forces with Frankie Montecalvo. The duo are contesting....
Jaguar Land Rover Reports Us Sales For April 2017
-- Jaguar Land Rover North America, today reported April 2017 U.S. sales: Jaguar sales were 3,230 units, a 197 percent increase from 1,087 units in April 2016; Land Rover sales increased slightly to....
Volkswagen Group Starts Fiscal Year 2017 On A Strong Footing
– In the first three months of the current fiscal year, the Volkswagen Group started on a strong footing in a challenging market and competitive environment. Group sales revenue rose by 10.3 percent....
Strong Impreza Sales Helps Propel Subaru To Record April
- Subaru of America, Inc. today reported 52,368 vehicle sales for April 2017, a 4 percent increase over April 2016, and the best April in the history of the company. The automaker also reported year-to-date....
Mitsubishi Motors Reports April 2017 Sales
(MMNA) reported April 2017 sales of 8,375. Mitsubishis compact CUV Outlander Sport continued its strong sales streak with its best April sales month ever, selling 2,688 up 2.8 percent over April 2016. Total....
Mercedes-Benz USA Reports April Sales Of 26,932
-- Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) today reported April sales volume at 26,932 units, decreasing 7.9% from the 29,236 vehicles sold during the same month last year. On a year-to-date basis, Mercedes-Benz....
Ford F-Series Surpasses The 70,000 Mark; Ford Brand Suvs Set Record; Company's Overall U.S. Sales Down 7.2 Percent
– Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) today reported its April 2017 sales results. Click here or visit media.ford.com to view the news release. Ford will begin its monthly sales call at 10 a.m. ET this morning....
Genesis Motor America Reports April Sales
– Genesis Motor America today reported sales of 1,399 for the month of April. As we continue to focus on building the Genesis brand, weve achieved significant improvements in unaided awareness,....
FCA US Reports April 2017 Sales
- FCA US today reported sales of 177,441 units, a 7 percent decrease compared with sales in April 2016 (190,071 units), which now include Maserati brand sales. In April, fleet sales of 30,650....
Porsche Reports New All-Time Record Sales Month In April
-- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), importer and distributor in the United States of Porsche 911, 718 Boxster and Cayman, Panamera, Cayenne, and Macan model lines, today announced April 2017....
Volvo Announces April Sales
- Volvo Car USA, LLC, (VCUSA) reported U.S. sales of 7,121 vehicles for the month of April, a 15.4 percent increase versus April 2016. The top seller for the month was the XC90 with 2,349 vehicles....
Hyundai Motor America Reports Best Tucson Sales Month In Company History
– Hyundai Motor America today set an all-time mark for monthly Tucson sales and along with increased demand for Elantra, Sonata and the Santa Fe family led to sales of 63,050 vehicles in April, an overall....
Kia Motors America Announces April Sales
– Kia Motors America today announced April sales of 53,358 units, led by the Forte nameplate with 10,496 units sold, the highest monthly sales total in company history for the family of compact cars. About....