Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Stunning March Sales Caps Off Record First Quarter For Kia
A best-ever single month sales performance in March saw Kia deliver 18,801 new cars to customers in the UK and reach a record first quarter total of 29,705 – better than the entire years sales in....
One Jaguar Land Rover Sold Every 30 Seconds In March
A Jaguar Land Rover vehicle was registered every 30 seconds in March as Britains biggest car manufacturer continued a record breaking start to 2017. Jaguar Land Rover celebrated its best March....
Dacia UK Sales Continue To Rise Four Years After Launch
Dacias popularity continues to grow amongst UK car buyers four years after launching in the country with sales breaking last years record results. According to figures released today by the Society....
Renault UK'S Best March Sales In Seven Years
Renault UK car sales were up 4.9 per cent during the first quarter of 2017 to 25,126 vehicles according to the official figures released today from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). Renaults....
Cadillac Global Sales Increase 22.1% In March
Cadillac sold 27,406 vehicles in March 2017 globally, an increase of 22.1 percent. March was the 10th consecutive month of double-digit percentage growth. Cadillac sales in the rapidly expanding midsize....
Hyundai Motor America Reports March Sales
Tucson, Santa Fe and Elantra were the bright spots for the month, while softness in the mid-size sedan segment continued, said Derrick Hatami, vice president of national sales for Hyundai Motor America.....
Volvo Announces March Sales
- Volvo Car USA, LLC, (VCUSA) reported U.S. sales of 5,356 vehicles for the month of March, a 21.9 percent decrease. Year to date sales are down 17.6 percent. XC90 continues to see strong global demand,....
Subaru Of America, Inc. Reports Record March Sales
- Subaru of America, Inc. today reported 54,871 vehicle sales for March 2017, an 11.3 percent increase over March 2016, and the best March in the history of the company. The automaker also reported....
Mercedes-Benz Closes Out Record First Quarter With 79,141 Units, Up 4.5%
- Mercedes-Benz today reported record first quarter year-to-date volume at 79,141 units, up 4.5% from 2016. March sales of 29,092 increased 3.3% from the same month last year. Adding 2,871 units for....
Mitsubishi Motors Surpasses 100,000 Sales In FY16 With Strong March 2017 Sales
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) reported March 2017 sales of 11,766 an increase of 6.2 percent over March 2016. With a strong final month, Mitsubishis fiscal year 2016 sales closed with....
Kia Motors America Announces March Sales
– Kia Motors America today announced March sales of 49,429 units, led by the Forte family of compact cars with 10,289 units sold. The month also saw sales of the all-new Niro** climb to 2,704 units in....
FCA Us Reports March 2017 U.S. Sales
- FCA US LLC today reported U.S. sales of 190,254 units, a 5 percent decrease compared with sales in March 2016 (199,467 units). In March, fleet sales of 43,992 units were down 15 percent year....
Infiniti Reports Record March Sales In The U.S.
. – INFINITI today reported sales of 18,266 vehicles in the U.S. during March, an increase of 33 percent, making March the best sales month in INFINITIs history. The QX50 luxury crossover also had....
BBMW Group U.S. Reports March 2017 Sales
… Sales of BMW brand vehicles increased 3.3 percent in March for a total of 31,015 compared to 30,033 vehicles sold in March, 2016. Year-to-date, the BMW brand is up 1.5 percent in the U.S. on sales....
Toyota Motor North America Reports March 2017 Sales
– Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) Inc., today reported its U.S. March 2017 sales of 215,224 units, a decrease of 2.1 percent from March 2016 on a volume basis. With the same number of selling days....