- Los Angeles Broadcasting Pioneer Art Aston was a man known for many things. A dedicated businessman, loving father and grandfather and first-rate soldier, Art was also known for his incredible devotion.... Continue Reading >>
The best-selling lots at Barons Connoisseurs Classic Car Collection sale at Sandown Park on July 18th were two pieces of classic British motoring heritage, both of which exceeded top estimate. The bright.... Continue Reading >>
– A very special and historic motorcar has been confirmed for Bonhams annual autumn sale in Philadelphia: a 1913 Rolls-Royce 4050 Silver Ghost London-to-Edinburgh Tourer. Delivered new to Massachusetts.... Continue Reading >>
– Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance®, unveils the 1966 Ferrari 275 GTBC to highlight The Pebble Beach Auctions. The height of dual-purpose sports.... Continue Reading >>
- In September 1961, American automotive designer and racer Carroll Shelby approached AC asking if they would build a car for him that was modified to accept a V8 engine. AC agreed, provided a suitable.... Continue Reading >>
– Mecum Auctions, the worlds largest collector-car auction company, will return to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, August 3-5 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex with an estimated 1,000 classic and collector.... Continue Reading >>
Silverstone Auctions will present 137 of the most desirable classic and race cars at the worlds biggest classic motor racing festival, the Silverstone Classic, which takes place at Silverstone Race.... Continue Reading >>
Sales figures include buyers commission, typically 10 percent. Averages and estimates are made from data collected and may not be a true indication of the market. The data may or may not be a proper representation of the value of the vehicles shown on the "Overview" tab.* Averages, highest and lowest sales based on values in our database.