|HISTORIC LE MANS FERRARI 340 AMERICA TOURING BARCHETTA AND ‘MONTE' WINNING PEUGEOT 205 T16 ANNOUNCED FOR MONACO SALE|
|• Competition greats, including 1951 Ferrari 340 America Touring Barchetta and 1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 1 Group B, lead early entries for RM Sotheby's Monaco sale, 14 May during the Grand Prix de Monaco Historique weekend
• Known as one of the first 'big engine' competition Ferraris, the 340 America raced at 1951 and 1952 Le Mans 24 Hours and entered in nine Mille Miglia road rallies from 1984 to 2006
• Peugeot 205 T16 is one of the most iconic and successful Group B rally cars of ...[Read more...]|
|FRENCH HISTORY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT RM'S PARIS COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AT PLACE VAUBAN|
|• RM Auctions returns to the stunning Place Vauban for its second annual collector car sale in Paris, 4 February, 2015
• Held during the world-famous Retromobile week, the multi-million euro sale features a magnificent selection of 60 blue-chip motor cars
• Early highlights led by two automobiles with wonderful French provenance, a 1935 Delahaye 135 S and 1934 Lancia Belna Eclipse
• Full event details available at www.rmauctions.com
LONDON (November 25, 2014) – RM Auctions, the worl...[Read more...]|
|RRDC VOTES IN 37 NEW MEMBERS FOR 2013|
| ||HILLIARD, Ohio (Nov. 7, 2013) - Thirty-seven race-car drivers and motorsports professionals have been voted into the Road Racing Drivers Club in 2013. The group includes 13 Regular Members from the open-wheel and sports-car racing ranks, 20 Associate Members and four Honorary Members. The current roster of RRDC members now numbers 440. Voting was held among all current RRDC members.
'This year's crop of new Regular Members truly represents the spirit of the RRDC, as each driver has de...[Read more...]|
|HONDA INDY GRAND PRIX OF ALABAMA TALKING POINTS|
| ||-This weekend's Honda Grand Prix of Alabama will be the fourth IZOD IndyCar Series event at the scenic, 2-3-mile Barber Motorsports Park circuit, and marks the third year American Honda has served as title sponsor of the event.
-American Honda also sponsored last month's season-opening Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg; and will again be the title sponsor of the Honda Indy 200 at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in August. In addition to these three events, Honda Canada entitles the Honda Indy T...[Read more...]|
|Breaking news from Coys|
|1966 AC Shelby Cobra - Now selling at No Reserve!
Coys are pleased to announce that a 1966 AC Shelby Cobra will now be selling at No Reserve later today at the Autosport International show at the NEC in Birmingham.
Featured on the front cover of Classic & Sportscar magazine in September 2012, this Cobra is beautifully presented in Rangoon Red paintwork with black leather upholstery and hood and tan tonneau and sidescreens, and the car still displays a delightful patina. The 427ci b...[Read more...]|