|HISTORIC LE MANS FERRARI 340 AMERICA TOURING BARCHETTA AND ‘MONTE' WINNING PEUGEOT 205 T16 ANNOUNCED FOR MONACO SALE|
|• Competition greats, including 1951 Ferrari 340 America Touring Barchetta and 1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 1 Group B, lead early entries for RM Sotheby's Monaco sale, 14 May during the Grand Prix de Monaco Historique weekend
• Known as one of the first 'big engine' competition Ferraris, the 340 America raced at 1951 and 1952 Le Mans 24 Hours and entered in nine Mille Miglia road rallies from 1984 to 2006
• Peugeot 205 T16 is one of the most iconic and successful Group B rally cars of ...[Read more...]|
|FRENCH HISTORY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT RM'S PARIS COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AT PLACE VAUBAN|
|• RM Auctions returns to the stunning Place Vauban for its second annual collector car sale in Paris, 4 February, 2015
• Held during the world-famous Retromobile week, the multi-million euro sale features a magnificent selection of 60 blue-chip motor cars
• Early highlights led by two automobiles with wonderful French provenance, a 1935 Delahaye 135 S and 1934 Lancia Belna Eclipse
• Full event details available at www.rmauctions.com
LONDON (November 25, 2014) – RM Auctions, the worl...[Read more...]|
|PEGASUS MARKETING AND SARAH FISHER HARTMAN RACING JOIN FORCES FOR INDYCAR SEASON|
| ||• Announce 'True Heroes Initiative'|
LAKE FOREST, IL, and INDIANAPOLIS, IN, Jan. 14, 2014... Building on a 30-year history of bringing first tier motorsport teams together with top-tier sponsors, Pegasus Marketing Group (www.PegasusMarketing.com ) and the ultra competitive Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing (SFHR) (www.sfhracing.com ) have joined forces for commercial representation of the team in the prestigious IndyCar Series and its most storied event, the Indianapolis 500.
'We ar...[Read more...]
|KIA RACING REVS UP FOR 2013 PIRELLI WORLD CHALLENGE SEASON OPENER ON THE STREETS OF ST. PETERSBURG|
|Kia Racing Ready for Sophomore Season in Grand Touring Sport (GTS) Competition After Very Successful Rookie Season in 2012
-Former Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge champion, Nic Jönsson, migrates from Kia's Grand-Am road racing program to pilot the No. 36 turbocharged Optima
-Mark Wilkins returns for second year behind-the-wheel of the No. 38 turbocharged Optima after notching a pole, a win and two podium finishes in Kia Racing's strong
Irvine, Calif., Marc...[Read more...]|
|Breaking news from Coys|
|1966 AC Shelby Cobra - Now selling at No Reserve!
Coys are pleased to announce that a 1966 AC Shelby Cobra will now be selling at No Reserve later today at the Autosport International show at the NEC in Birmingham.
Featured on the front cover of Classic & Sportscar magazine in September 2012, this Cobra is beautifully presented in Rangoon Red paintwork with black leather upholstery and hood and tan tonneau and sidescreens, and the car still displays a delightful patina. The 427ci b...[Read more...]|