|CHUBB INSURANCE CONCOURS D'ELÉGANCE AT SALON PRIVÉ CONFIRMS WORLD-LEADING COLLECTION OF CARS FOR 2015 EVENT|
|◾Outstanding line-up of cars will be paraded at new home of Blenheim Palace as Salon Privé celebrates 10th year anniversary
◾1937 Delahaye known as 'Star of India' set to be one of the stars of the show, as well as Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta 'Tour de France'
Salon Privé has confirmed its world-leading line-up of cars and motorcycles in this year's Chubb Insurance Concours d'Elégance, with nine classes comprising of 69 stunning vehicles. Longstanding sponsor, Chubb Insurance, is also featuring...[Read more...]|
|Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's : Best of Show|
The Concours d'Elegance of America, established in 1978, featured over 300 significant automobiles on the beautiful green at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan. This year's featured classes included Vintage Bentley, Auto Show '55, Bonneville Streamliners, and Dream Cars of the 1980s.
Best of Show winners at the 37th annual Concours d'Elegance of America was awarded to a 1929 Duesenberg Model J owned by Charles Letts, Jr. of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and a 1937 Bugatti 57...[Read more...]|
|Thomas Scott Collection of Classic American Automobiles to be On Offer at No Reserve at Russo and Steele's 2015 Monterey Collector Automobile Auction Event|
Scottsdale, Arizona (July 18th, 2015) – Thomas Scott is an accountant and entrepreneur from Athens, Georgia who has had a love for all things automotive for as long as he can remember. He possesses a lifetime of passion for buying, selling and working on classic American cars.
'I started out with the muscle cars — the Mopars, the Cobra Jet Mustang, the Chevelle,' Scott says. 'Those are cars that everybody recognizes — they're widely popular and very tradeable.' However, as S...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|RARE COLLECTOR VEHICLES ADDED TO UPCOMING AUCTIONS AMERICA CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Auctions America's three-day sale returns to Burbank, California July 31 – August 2 |
• Early auction highlights include a 1967 Shelby Mustang Group II Notchback, a 1953 Ferrari 250 Europa by Pinin Farina, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network), August 1-2
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (June 11, 2014)– Af...[Read more...]